[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So real talk. Does this means the giants of Elbaf basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 16-17.png (483KB, 1570x1150px) Image search: [Google]
16-17.png
483KB, 1570x1150px
So real talk.

Does this means the giants of Elbaf basically ain't shit?

I mean, all through out the series despite watching individual giants get their shit wrecked by opponents a fraction of their size, the claim that Elbaf had the strongest army in the world still made sense. Giants are inherently much stronger than a base human or even a fishman, so even if the top tier in One Piece can pretty casually handle a giant one-on-one, the understanding was that as a collective an army of giants would be a major force to be reckoned with.

But Linlin decimated their whole village as a 5 year old. How is anyone supposed to care about Elbaf's supposed military might anymore?
>>
>>158000584
not necessarily.
the giants had a ton of handicaps.
they where in the middle of their fast and hadn't eaten in 7 days. their opponent was a 5 year old child who they pitied for being cast out. and even then she only destroyed some buildings and killed one dude because he was too old to recover from injuries.
>>
>>158001094
Well she too hadn't eaten in 7 days and I see a whole lot more than one body in that pic.
>>
>>158000584
Loki made tem the strongest nation

or Loki is a Usopp-tier Liar
>>
>>158000584
There is still the Royal family
>>
aint shit compared to a yonkou tier character sure

we don't know how little mom scaled from back then to big mom - she coulda already been at like 70% of her full power by then when she went into landwhale rage mode
>>
your fault for being too retarded to understand yonkou are on top of the tier list

any other character will be used to demonstrate how much stronger than them yonkous are beside admirals and maybe a couple of other characters like dragon
>>
Well, they are stronger than most
But you have to consider that Big Mom is a freak of nature....... It was once said that few individuals are born with freakishly strong bodies....

While on the Topic of Big Mom,
Did she EAT Caramel and the children of the lambs house or am I looking too much into it?
>>
>>158000584
>Elbaf is total shit and weak and shit, because they lost to a younkou.
>Yonkou are the literal strongest guys ever
>But losing to one completely devalues Elbaf somehow for not curbstomping her instantantly, despite her being one of the strongest things ever.
>no no no, this somehow just makes them look horrible

>Even as a child it was made obvious she's a monster beyond all reason that couldn't be controlled, which is why she grew up into a bigger monster.

Retard argument, her being a child doesn't matter when she was always a monster.
>>
>>158005139
>Reading too much into it
You better read more.
>>
Giants are jobbers: the race.
>Holy shit Luffy OHKO'd a giant!
>Holy shit Big Mom destroyed a whole village of them at 6 years old!
>Holy shit [Other guy at a later point] soloed all of Elbaf, the world's strongest nation!
They're completely worthless and only exist to hype up relevant characters. Even Vice Admirals are more intimidating and worthwhile than these bastards.
>>
>no Linlin creating whole cake island
>no Linlin becoming a pirate
>no Linlin meeting her first husband
>no Linlin finding the road poneglyph
>no Linlin meeting fucking Roger
>no Linlin going nuclear about Lola leaving
>no Snack cameo

It's like the flashback showed us all shit we didn't care about and left out everything that could have been interesting. I wanted to see Big Mom rise to power, not watch a literal autist sperg out for two chapters.
>>
With every arc Shanks looks more impressive.
A childhood as a cabin boy and no devil fruit nonsense, yet he's still on-par with
>Big Mom, the natural born destroyer who possesses a freakishly strong body, who became a demon to Elbaf as a little girl before even getting her powerful fruit.
>Kaidou, the immortal oni who just won't die no matter how much he tries to kill himself
>Whitebeard, a guy who had the fucking earthquake devil fruit
>Blackbeard, a guy who has TWO devil fruits including the aforementioned earthquake one
>>
before flashback
>eh big mom doesn't seem that powerful for an yonko
after flashback
>kills giants at the age of 5 too fucking OP what the fuck giants are weak ass babies.

when will this stop?

>>158006207
>oni
got that out of your ass?
>>
>>158000584
It means Linlin is strong af.
>>
>>158006207

I have always found him impressive considering that all the Yonko fight and plot a lot, but Shanks just gets wasted all the time with his friends.

>>158007789
>eh big mom doesn't seem that powerful for an yonko
Who thought that? The only thing she had going against her was her design, and even that was debatable.
>>
>>158005344
>for not curbstomping her instantantly

More like, not even giving a proper fight. Even Sea Kings take more effort to beat, and they're the jobbers of the sea.
>>
It seems weird to build her up as that strong that young though. In fact, the whole "iron balloon" aspect is strange considering we already had a Yonkou introduced relatively recently whose main trait was their seemingly invincible body, and it makes more sense with how they look. I guess a reason was needed as to how an obese woman doesn't get destroyed by extremely fast, strong fighters.

I mean, isn't Luffy going to be Pirate King? Hasn't he himself proclaimed he is going to beat the Yonkou? It's weird how completely out of his league Luffy looks in comparison to these characters. Linlin as a kid seems like she would destroy Luffy until he at least learned Gear Second and Gear Third at 17.

I guess I can say I'm confused as to where Luffy goes from here power wise. Roger was the first Pirate King and considered at least tied for strongest in the world, it seems unfitting if Luffy became Pirate King while numerous characters are leagues stronger than him and supposedly standing between him and Raftel.
>>
>>158012980
>I guess a reason was needed as to how an obese woman doesn't get destroyed by extremely fast, strong fighters.

There are a lof of strong charactes with weird bodies in One Piece. I can buy an obese, enormous woman being that strong.
>>
>>158013661
But many of them at least look like they have some sort of strength or power, and she's at the extreme end. Like with Chinjao, he's big but he looks tough as nails and obviously has muscle.

Big Mom is seriously just a really tall, obese woman and making her an "iron balloon" is likely one of the few ways to make her be able to compete with people who can teleport around and crush mountains, because her being able to keep up with people like that conventionally would look like a joke.
>>
>>158012980

It seems weird that a literal retard is one of the four strongest pirates in the world, owner of such a pirate empire. Not so weird when you realize that the next Pirate King is going to be a retard too, but Big Mom is far worse than Luffy in that regard.
>>
>>158014542
Hey, at least Big Mom doesn't have a seemingly suicidal streak including casually jumping into water and making ridiculous, handicapping promises while running around heavily injured in Yonkou territory.
>>
>>158014105
>because her being able to keep up with people like that conventionally would look like a joke.
why, who gives a shit

oh no a fat character can't be fast muh realims

20 years of one piece and faggots still don't understand, they never will
>>
Be ready because Shanks' crew are the worst motherfuckers on this planet.
You don't get to Emperor without pushing boundaries.
>>
>>158014542

This. I can accept that Linlin is a freak of nature with powers that rival the yonko despite being a retard. But her being able to build and organize a whole empire from the ground up seems hard to believe.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.