[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell? Why is the fourth movie is actually really good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
What the hell? Why is the fourth movie is actually really good?
>>
>>157997945
It has some decent scenes but overall not so good. 1st movie is the best and ironically it's the one with no Aigis pandering.
>>
File: tumblr_obh6fsqqTH1sst76io2_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obh6fsqqTH1sst76io2_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>157998170
Unfrotunatelly, Aigis pandering is canon, game drops Yukari like a hot potato after Summer.

Even then fourth movie delivered on something that all three movies lacked which is Elizabeth pandering.

First Persona 3 movie is good, but fourth one is like really good, it changes so much yet stays true to the game.
>>
>>157998273
Aigis and Elizabeth are canon girls and that's been known since forever.
>>
>>157997945
The build-up from despair to resolution was really well done, Junpei's in particular.

About the only issue I had with the 4th film was fucking up Ultimate Personas and the unnecessary OST switch between Battle for Everyone's Souls and Burn My Dread. And the questionable CG.
>>
>>157998273
me in the back
>>
>>157997945
>Why is the fourth movie is actually really good?
>is the fourth movie is
>>
>>157997945
P3 had an ending that you just can't fuck up no matter what you do.
>>
>>157998960
at the bar? doesn't that make you the MC of Katherine?
>>
File: the fall.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the fall.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
It was pretty good. The writers had plenty of time to do their thing this time, although it was at the cost of making movie #3 a mess.
>>
will the movie ending make me cry like the game did?
>>
>>157999201
yes
>>
>>157997945
Because its not you fag.
>>
>>158000775
Even you have to recognize that the part prior to new year's eve was beautiful, instead of the drag that was December in the game.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.