[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dropped Bleach during the middle of the Hueco Mundo Arc >dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1c7ld6.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1c7ld6.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>dropped Bleach during the middle of the Hueco Mundo Arc
>dropped Naruto sometime after the Ninja Exams
>dropped One Piece sometime during the Fishman Island arc
>about to drop Hero Academy
Why does this always happen to good shonen...?
>>
>good shonen
>>
Maybe you don't like Shounen?
>>
File: RHmKb5h.png (110KB, 289x310px) Image search: [Google]
RHmKb5h.png
110KB, 289x310px
>>157996479
Don't blame shounen for your autism level attention span. You're the common denominator.
>>
Bleach and Naruto went to shit pretty early on but One Piece and Academia are fine
>>
Because those aren't good shonen
>>
Watch Dragon Ball.

Even if the story sinks, it still has 10x the entertainment value of all of the shows you mentioned
>>
>>157997904
>naruto with superheros is fine
>>
>>157997904
Academia S1 was carried mostly by All Might screentime. Not gonna be much of that for a long time coming, and S2 is already getting stale.
>>
>>157997904
If by "are fine" you mean "went to shit the moment they started" then sure.
>>
File: Obito.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Obito.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>157996479
>>
>>157997551
Or maybe he fell for the meme that because something is popular it must be good.

Oh, wait, that´s you.
>>
>>157996479
>MHA
>good shonen
Literally just a ripoff of Naruto. If I wanted to read Naruto, I'd read Naruto.
>>
>>157996479
>good shonen
No such thing.
>>
long running Shounen series usually have a very strong start and fall apart eventually. The only exception I can think of is 2011's HxH.
>>
>>157998991
>anime only
at least try
>>
>>157998379
Nigga I watched all of Dragon Ball back when I was I was in middleschool, aka before you were even born
>>
>>157996479
Boku is great what are you talking about
>>
>>157998991
Tomorrow will either prove you wrong or you're a lost cause. Dunno which it'll be.

>>157996479
Anime or Manga? Manga is just picking up speed for some heavy story stuff that might drop soon, and the anime should have the first AAA-grade fight tomorrow.
>>
>>158004514
OP here.
All of those were manga examples.
>>
>>158004256
>Me is great what are you talking about
>>
Just watch Hunter x Hunter and forget all those other shows.
>>
>>158002413
>If I wanted to read Naruto, I'd wake up from this nightmare soon after
FTFY
>>
>>157996479
OP, I suggest not consuming something you don't like.
>>
>>158004844
What makes you think I didn't like any of those in the beginning...?
And with the exception of MHA, i stopped reading the others like half a decade ago.
You are small time.
>>
>>158005033
Despite that, you can't sustain your interest. You're a smart kid, I'm sure you already see the pattern. It's nothing to be offended about.
>>
>>158004552
I dropped all of the big 3 at 2010, it's been seven years already? Damn. MHA has been great thus far though, and unlike the big 3 that take forever to have anything resolved, MHA actually has a pretty good pace going on. What makes you dislike it?
>>
>CURRENT WSJ SERIES WORTH READING

Haikyuu
Gintama
Food Wars
Neverland
World Trigger (implying)

possibly also Dr Stone and Bokuben, jury's still out
>>
Because shounenshit is shit.
>>
>>157996479
Wait until we get to the Stain villain arc before you drop hero aca. It's going to be the 2nd cour of this season.
>>
>>157999698
nice try kid
>>
>>157996479
Maybe because you aren't 12 anymore.
>>
Maybe you're not a spic so you're developing some taste. If you're from a country south of the border I'm afraid you'll be back for more
>>
>>157996479
Because you've grown up. Don't weep for those who haven't.
>>
>>157996479
Dropped toradora because is an overrated with a shit fanbase
>>
File: sad akko.png (666KB, 872x653px) Image search: [Google]
sad akko.png
666KB, 872x653px
>>158009427
you're mean
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.