[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isekaifag: "Woah it'd be too cool if I were taken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: me2.jpg (82KB, 1879x915px) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
82KB, 1879x915px
Isekaifag: "Woah it'd be too cool if I were taken to a backward foreign land for the rest of my days."

Meanwhile, in real life:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean_abductions_of_Japanese_citizens
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8xqoYDxra4
>>
>Being turned into a super secret agent spy for free
Woah cool
>>
>>157984128
>koreans
nowadays it's the boys in okinawa giving them a hot dicking.
>>
It's terrible to be abducted to North Korea because you'd be the only human being among subhumans.
>>
>Once our passports were confiscated, we were sent to an institution where we were trained in spy activities including judo, taekwondo, karate, eavesdropping as well as being given indoctrination lectures to believe the teachings of Kim Il-Sung. There were 28 young ladies in the institute including 3 French, 3 Italian, 2 Dutch ladies among other Western-European and Middle-Eastern ladies. They were equally powerless in rebelling against their captors.
Why this is not an anime already
>>
>>157987744
Bruh is this real? Fuck me this sounds like an anime already. Also, do they really think that they can brainwash educated nips like they can their own illiterate peasants?
>>
>>157987807
>https://www.hrnk.org/uploads/pdfs/Taken_LQ.pdf
page 33
>>
>>157987872
Fuck me. Does this shit actually work?
>>
>>157987969
Who knows? It happens in China now.
>>
>>157988296
>>157987969

Ask CIA. They are the original writers.
>>
>>157987807
Brainwashing is much easier than you think if you have a lot of power over your subject. And you don't even have to torture them. Just ive them some nice benefits for one argument against theit old views today and one argument for Juche. Bit by bit you'll build a whole new worldview.
>>
>>157988552
I dunno, if someone threatened to beat me every time I say the sun is not blue I'd gladly tell him whatever he wants to hear, but that doesn't mean I'll start teaching my kids that once I get rescued.

Then again the targets were probably young while I'm already past wizard age, can't teach an old dog tricks and all that.
>>
>>157987744
this is every intelligence agency in the world
>>
>>157987872
Nice fanfic.
>>
File: do go on.gif (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
do go on.gif
188KB, 500x375px
>>157987744
>we were trained in spy activities including judo, taekwondo, karate,
For fuck's sake. Is there a single thing these people can do right?
>>
>>157988667
Probably just brainwashing and training enough to be a frontman for the operations of their state owned organised crime such as drug dealing not sneaking into Pentagon or something.
>>157988872
Gonna have to hone their ability to sense killing intent, bloodlust and chakra/ki/aura of their opponents.
>>
North Kore:zero.
>>
>>157988872
Sorry to trigger you but you do realize cops and military practiced eastern martial arts as well around the world, right?

How fat are you by the way?
>>
>>157989019
200 pounds of pure strenght
>>
>>157987744
What's the point of learning three types of different martial arts? Can't they just teach the basic of CQC?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.