[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nagasarete Airantou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 029_1494573869.png (379KB, 828x1300px) Image search: [Google]
029_1494573869.png
379KB, 828x1300px
>100+ chapters later
>The old hag that's been trying to get the MC to fuck the villagers turns into a fluffy loli
>Decides to take things into her own hands
Oh yeah, and there's only 1 dad left for them to find on the mainland.
>>
I need to get back to this, I haven't read it in years.
>>
>>157976148
I've been reading this since the chapters were in the single digits. Thank god that previous arc ended, felt like it was dragging on for years.
>>
>>157976222
Hope you like magic.
>>
>>157976148
You think the MC would either die from blood loss, or be used to nude boobies at this point.

Or maybe he is an alien species that show sexual arousal through blood.
>>
>>157976563
The last chapter I read was 50. I thought there was already magic by that point, but it's been six years since I last read it so I don't really remember.
>>
>>157976633
The blood is actually semen that flows from his face.
>>
>>157976633
I'm hoping we get an explanation for the blood loss since it's pointed out frequently. Maybe it has something to do with him growing up with Ayane and Machi's dad.
>>
>>157976652
I dropped it around the time the dads were about to land on the island.
>>
>>157976148
So what happened to the MC's sister

Has she become the village toilet yet?
>>
>>157976148
The manga started back in 2002. It's been coming out for 15 years. We've got over 150 chapters. And somehow the author introduced a (semi)-new girl that's actually alright.

But she's still no Machi or Ayane. I want to marry them both!
>>
>>157976821
She's not blood-related and originally from the island
>>
>>157976759
Me too, honestly the pressure from the dad's I thought was going to make it too boring, instead of it being purely the girl's persuasion.

Also, because of the dads no more sexy island harem ending.
>>
>>157976148
The art in this series never got better eh, it was perpetually shit.
>>
>>157976949
>it was perpetually shit

Kinda like the story, and the MC.
>>
I followed this harem since years ago. Pretty much what bring me into haremfag
>>157977100
He's like Nagasumi. Getting more and more inhuman skills as the story goes.
>>
>>157976858
Don't forget an anime adaptation with a great cast list.
>>
>>157977100
Ikuto adapted to the island pretty quickly all things considered.
>>
File: Airantou.jpg (196KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Airantou.jpg
196KB, 800x600px
>>
>>157976148
Bump
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.