[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Fune wo Amu a masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1477183180350.jpg (73KB, 1385x732px) Image search: [Google]
1477183180350.jpg
73KB, 1385x732px
Is Fune wo Amu a masterpiece?
>>
>>157954001

Why are you making the exact same thread?

https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/157222013/#157222013

Actually bring something to the discussion. Ask a question, give an opinion. Be a person, OP.
>>
yes

now fuck off, i don't want it exposed to moe-shit memelords of /a/, it's too pure for this board
>>
>>157954097
>fireden
I see you stopped using desuarchive.
>>
>>157954001
It was mildly entertaining, like a lukewarm soup. It was one of those series that no one had ever watched if it was a live-action, but because it's an anime everyone was praising it mature.

Could have been worse though.
>>
>>157954001
Started off good but became mediocre after the timeskip.
>>
File: fune-wo-amu-work.jpg (558KB, 1515x1274px) Image search: [Google]
fune-wo-amu-work.jpg
558KB, 1515x1274px
I really liked its portrayal of the Japanese work ethic
>>
Turned to shit once after the timeskip
>>
>>157954001
Meh
>>
>>157957243
t. moeshitter
>>
>>157957506
You don't have to enjoy moe shows to realize this show is just plain boring.
>>
>>157957506
This is exactly what I was saying earlier, the only real merit the anime has is that it's different from usual moe anime. The only praise you can give to series is how it's different in such a small scope as "anime", and I don't think that's really a good thing.
>>
>>157954001
The only interesting plot line was getting it in with the house keepers daughter, and they completely skipped it.
what a waste.
>>
>>157958074
B-But muh words
>>
>>157957030
Well, there is a live-action movie that came first. Pretty much the same story but in the movie they don't act like dictionnaries are the deepest shit ever. iirc the whole boat in a sea of words metaphor in the movie is just a motivation speech the old man says half-drunk in a bar.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.