[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, sorry for going off-topic, but does anyone have the Alter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ImagingService.ashx.png (66KB, 738x629px) Image search: [Google]
ImagingService.ashx.png
66KB, 738x629px
Okay, sorry for going off-topic, but does anyone have the Alter Ego BB font? it's the one used by most doujin/scanlations projects, and after a whole day of searching the net for a free resource, I REFUSE to believe that no one has shared it publicly.
>>
>>157950687
Since we're talking about blambot do you have anti hero bb?
>>
Does it have to be that specific font? Otherwise, you can find lots of similar comic fonts by googling "scanlation fonts"
>>
>>157950687
I do, I got it for free pretty damn easy. Go find it yourself
>>
>>157950687
>>>/wsr/
>>
just use comic sans bro
>>
>>157952238
Give link, then I will believe you.

>>157952538
0/10
>>
>>157952204
Well, I have found a reddit pack with TONS of fonts, but none of them has diacritic characters support.
>>
>>157952238
God, I fucking hate people like you."Oooh, you want something, well, I totally have it, but I won't tell you how."
>>
>>157953419
And I fucking hate people that cant do a bit of googling and find something for themselves
>>
>>157953419
Stop being a whiny entitled baby.
>>
>>157953641
Well, I spent a whole freaking day googling, checking tons of forums, websites, torrent sites (those that are up), and I found nil. if you want to get rid of people like me, post the link that you definitely have, and it will teach me something about your google-fu.
>>
>>157953690
>>entitled
tumblr is this way
>>
>>157953341
>>157953729
>reddit
>tumblr
Get off of /a/, you imbecile.
>>
>>157953806
>complaining about reddit after searching a phrase you told me to search

srsly
>>
>>157953702
Ask manga scanlators, they will probably be able to help you out. 4chan is full of shitposting as this thread proves
>>
>>157950687
>a whole day of searching
Literally took 2 minutes, and I don't even have any experience with downloading fonts
>>
File: Clipboard Image (721).png (119KB, 1312x772px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard Image (721).png
119KB, 1312x772px
here's a pack of blambot fonts
https://my.mixtape.moe/xkrfcd.rar
some of them support accents, namely "the end", "eurocomic", blambot casual
you can check which ones do yourself with http://us.fontviewer.de/Download/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.