[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't those two fucking way too fucking much for middle-schoolers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 5

Aren't those two fucking way too fucking much for middle-schoolers? What are they, sex addicts?

What is Japan trying to promote here?
>>
How can she even afford all those sex-encounters, let alone buying condoms/birth control pills
>>
>>157945480

She pleases old men for money
>>
>>157945324
I'm afraid this joke on them fucking so much is lost on me.

What minuscule detail is being exaggerated?
>>
>>157945537
>I'm afraid this joke on them fucking so much is lost on me.
its no joke. this is a serious issue. they're middle schoolers. If they start fucking they will lose all the wonders of highschool.
>>
>>157945324
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Abe's name pops up somewhere in the list of this anime's sponsors. Poor guy's trying his hardest to raise the birth rates.
>>
>>157945693
This gives me a great idea for a new ln series.
>I can't believe my country's birth rates are declining and it's up to me to impregnate all the school children
>>
I want to take a JC to a love hotel.
>>
>>157945725
Sounds like a best seller.
>>
>>157945725
The LN's MC is the prime minister of Japan. Faced with a seriously declining birth rate, his cabinet suggests a radical solution to the problem. The rest of the series features prime minister MC visiting high schools all over the country and forcibly impregnating every girl he runs into.
>>
To fix their shit birth rate
>>
>>157945480
Japan has a decent level of general healthcare as opposed to americas
>>
>>157945324
Setsuko looks fine and all but I'd much rather fuck Miu. If nothing else, the attitude alone is a massive turn on.
>>
>>157945792
What does that have to do with the costs of renting out room to fuck in? I dont think they're sponsered.

And even if they were, they're still not giving away birth control for free - only help subsidize it. the question remains where is that JC getting the money to afford even subsidized birth control?
>>
>>157945779
Encouraging teenagers to fuck each other silly in high school isn't the solution. That'll just cause a bunch of teen pregnancies neither party is prepared for. The work-life balance in Japan is the real killer of birth rates. They literally kill off their social lives to enhance productivity at work. Abe needs to make anime about salarymen trying to find a healthy work-life balance and settling down with family.
>>
>>157945849
Maybe her parents are rich as fuck? That could be why the guy feels comfortable asking her to pay since he knows she's the child of billionaire parents that can easily afford it?
>>
>>157945856
I will watch or read something like that. Too bad moe and cute is more popular
>>
>>157945880
>Daddy I need some money so I could pay for my boyfriend to take me into a love hotel.
>I'll need some money for birth control too

Great parents.
>>
>>157945777
Don't forget that the MC is a high-schooler that became the Prime Minister because of plot.
>>
>>157945932
Who cares? Show is shit anyways
>>
>>157945950
The people voted him into office because he's kind. Just like how girls fall for harem MCs due to their kindness.
>>
>>157945932
Or she could be smart and just say she needs money to go out with her friends to watch movies or something. It's not like love hotels and condoms cost a fucking fortune.
>>
>>157945324
>having sex once a day or two is weird somehow
>>
>>157946026
This. It's like OP never have a girlfriend.
>>
>>157945324
I take it you didn't have a girlfriend in your teens?
>>
Japanese middle schoolers are fucking right this very minute while you're on a Chinese website talking about cartoons.
>>
>>157945856
This. 84 hour work weeks are the problem.
>>
>>157945932
To be honest if my kid asked me for money for birth control I wouldnt mind too much. If they are fucking I would rather them not get aids/pregnant
>>
>>157945932
>implying teenage girls ever have trouble getting money from their parents
>implying they're ever honest about what it's used for
It's like you were never a teenager. Most of them are supporting a drug habit through highschool purely on parent handouts.
>>
>>157946089
One of the reasons I haven't tried getting a job in Japan. I'd like to live there one day, it looks like a wonderful place both the city and the countryside. But I doubt I'll survive long enough to enjoy all that if the 84 hour work week kills me or I commit suicide from it.
>>
>>157946115
if my daughters boyfriend would've been mooching off her for sex, I would've just castrated him

>>157946119
Sounds like bad parents then.
>>
>>157945856
>They literally kill off their social lives to enhance productivity at work.
You realize that the Japanese are some of the least productive and efficient first world workers in existence, right? Guess who are the the most productive? The German speaking nations like Germany, Austria and the Netherlands as wel as their neighbours France and Denmark. And guess which countries work the least of all nations? Its those 5.
>>
>>157946159
>Sounds like bad parents then.
Good parents are a myth, to be honest. Some just get lucky and their kid turns out miraculously fine without any intervention.
>>
>>157946195
Then all the more reason for them to cut down on their work hours. There's no point working your employees to death if you're not gaining any productivity from it. Seriously, they should take a cue or two from Germany. I heard their work hours are one of the least in the world while their productivity is top of the world. How do the Germans do it? Is it the beer? Is it the sauerkraut?
>>
>>157946201
This. Parents who try to be too good end up being overbearing and controlling. Parents who try to let kids do their own thing end up being too lax and their kids end up addicted to drugs or pregnant or something. There's a fine balance in between those two and most parents just get lucky with it.
>>
>>157946232
Its the fact that they actually work while at the office. If your unions make sure that youre not forced to work overtime and that most positions are capped at 40h a week so you have plenty of free time its easier to not browse Facebook while being at the office, I honestly think that its as simple as that. You have an obligation to work because youre not being worked to death.
>>
>>157945324
japan needs to fuck like rabbits
>>
Japanese work system is fucking retarded. They're more concerned about appearing productive by staying late than doing real work. Not to mention their stifling system of hierarchy.
>>
>>157945480
she's rich
>>
>>157945792
>BC is general healthcare

I want sluts to die
>>
>>157946232
It's effective management. The difference between a productive, efficient company and a wasteful one is simply the competence of its management. Japan is a hierarchy culture with social conventions defining relations of power rooted in literal hereditary feudalism. There is no one competent in any position of power anywhere in that culture, nor is there any incentive for those in their position to perform competently. Authority is self-justifying and disciplinary action is purely political.

It's an environment inimical to productivity. Many European nations had those attitudes forcefully expunged from their culture after almost two centuries of violent political upheaval and vicious industrial competition.
>>
>>157946340
How? where is the money from?
>>
>>157946324
Yeah. One of my relatives works in Japan and from what I've heard you literally don't question your superior unless you're asking for trouble. Even if you know something can't be done/isn't being done, you have to say yes if your boss asks you about it. The senpai/kouhai system they have there stifles creativity and encourages conformity apparently.
>>
>>157946159
Thank fuck you aren't gonna breed.
>>
>A bunch of worthless NEETs pretending to be parenting / sex / job / economy experts

Seriously?
>>
>>157946360
I see. Sounds like this is the real problem Abe should be working on instead of sponsoring anime propaganda for teenage sex. Or maybe the hierarchy culture is too ingrained in them that even Abe can't go against it unless he wants to lose the elections.
>>
Nothing wrong with middle schoolers fucking.
>>
>>157946282
I'd probably call either one of those good parents. At least they are putting some thought into it. Compare that with being raised by junkies, or a absusive mother, or being orphaned out because your father went to prison, and so on and so on.
>>
>>157946405
>every /a/non is pathetic like me
>>
>>157946085

This saddens me
>>
>>157946405
At least we're contributing something worth discussing to this thread unlike you.
>>
>>157945324
>What is Japan trying to promote here
they're trying to reverse the whole "purity culture they have other there by depicting teenagers having a healthy normal amount of casual sex.
>>
>>157946608
>casual sex
>healthy
This applies only when they're a steady couple
>>
>>157946650
why?
>>
>>157945324
Have you never been in middle school? Wait, let me rephrase that. Did you not have a girlfriend in middle school?
>>
>>157946691
I actually had one.

I also grew up in a religious house, studied in a religious school and had a religious girlfriend. Just the idea of pre-marital sex was blasphemous, let alone sex as a middle schooler. so it really doesn't count.
>>
File: 1433521951160.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1433521951160.png
219KB, 340x368px
>>157946691
Here we go again.
>>
File: where do you think you are.jpg (96KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think you are.jpg
96KB, 944x712px
>>157946691
>>
>>157946405
It's just the usual
>I watched 20 epik animes, watched a couple of sensationalist BBC and VICE documentaries and now I'm Nippon experto
>>
>>157946672
How is having unloving sex with multiple people mentally healthy? Are you American by any chance?
>>
>>157946803
Not accumulating sexual frustration is usually considered healthy, plus you're the only one who mentionned unloving and multiple partners.
>>
>>157946954
I said it was healthy only when you are in a relationship with someone. Yo said why? I thought you implied something else. I think I don't understand your "why?" clearly. You think casual sex with someone without being a couple is healthy?
>>
Wait do people actually have sex in this show? I backlogged since like the 3rd episode.
>>
>>157946803
I'm Australian
>>
>>157947344
This "harem" pretends to be mature and real. It fails miserably.
>>
>>157947402
Neo-/a/ doesn't even understand what a harem is anymore. Where is my :pensive: emoji when I need it?
>>
>>157947402
How is it a harem if it's more of a z shape?
>>
>>157947402
Do they actually have sex or no?
>>
>>157947192
Not OP but theres nothing wrong with it as long as thats what both people are after. I'm not a big hookup guy either, but whether thats due to autism or a actual preference is up for debate (its autism).
>>
>>157947371
why did you pretend to be me? lucky I am Australian
>>
>>157947434
The "really makes you think" one?
>>
>>157947344
It seems like a gag or something. I don't know, it's presented in a comical way but I don't find it funny. Maybe only girls can understand the humor behind it.
>>
>>157947489
Hookup culture is unhealthy imo.
>>157947434
>neo/a/
I'm sorry I dislike this "pretend" romantic drama anon
>>
>>157947673
>Hookup culture is unhealthy imo.
why?
>>
>>157947661
If they actually have sex I'm deleting the episodes and not watching it.
>>
>>157947700
But then you wont get to see Season 2: Fixing Japan's population decline with teenage pregnancy
>>
>>157947607
What are you talking about anon, did you forget your schizophrenia meds?
>>
>>157947755
I don't want it. Sexual relations outside of marriage is immoral and degenerate and the penalty should be slave camp until death.
>>
>>157947694
Just look at the divorce numbers and childrens with divorced parents
>>
>>157947673
>Hookup culture is unhealthy imo.
It's degenerate thats for sure. And thats coming from someone who actively participated in it for a couple years. I wish I could relive that part of my life and take a different approach.
>>
>>157947489
Once people are mature it's fine.
Casual sex/hookup culture at a young age when they're still developing mentally and emotionally can really do some damage.
>>
>>157947790
Whats the down side to being a degenerate?
>>
>>157947402
>tsuki ga kirei is an harem
End yourself
>>
>>157947846
You have to find that answer yourself
>>
>>157947783
Thanks god, the likes of you aren't gonna breed.
>>
>>157947887
I already have.
>>
>>157945883
OLs can be moe
>>
>>157947929
Name ONE
>>
>>157947846
No clue. I'd guess higher divorce rates and less sexual satisfaction in the long run. It turned me into a complete hypocrite since I cba being in a relationship with someone who fucked a doyen guys while I myself slept with almost that many girls. I still couldnt handle it, I want my semi pure maiden. Fully aware that its retarded but cant change anything about it. The worst part is that sex is a pointless waste of time. It doesn't even have any value unless performed with someone you care about. Hookup culture is degenerate because it basically it is about keeping score when you might as well just jerk off which is a way better experience most of the time.
>>
>>157948001
ehh I dont really even want a romantic relationship irl, it feels gross to actually be that emotionally close to someone. I just like sex for the physical pleasure.
>>
>>157947673
"Pretend romantic drama" is a very nice way of putting what the show actually is - a very sad dumbing down of the romance genre where there is the pretension of realism but character traits are only window-dressing and drama is only used for inconsequential and momentary thrills, but calling it a harem is just retarded.
>>
>>157945324
Middle schoolers have sex regularly, welcome to the new world anon.
>>
>>157948186
It's alright. Doesn't mean it's healthy. You will find that special someone someday anon.
>>157948235
My "harem" was sarcastic. It has more than one girl falling for the mc tho.
>>
>>157948001
It has heavy negatives on younger people, but in adults they should be able to deal with it themselves.
You can say it's degeneracy but at the end of the day, relationships aren't for everyone at all points in time but as humans the desire for sex becomes a need at some point, that's just how it is.
If two people want to satisfy that need and fully understand there's nothing else to it, that's fine. It's just business.
>>
>>157948349
I understand that. But seeking that sort of excapism regularly makes it harder for you to get attached to someone in the long run. I had multiple hookups on tinder in the past and now I feel like shit. The sex is ok but thats it. In the end all I want is to be truly loved and "hookups" fuel my sadness. It's unhealthy.
>>
>>157945324
I'm a teacher at middle school. Once I caught two students having sex in the bathroom. I told them to come see me after recess and used another bathroom. After watching show much anime, I wasn't really phased by this. So when they showed up at my office, all apologetic for their degeneracy, I asked them how long this has been going on, if they were wearing protection, and to fucking stop having intercourse at an institution of learning. They were surprisingly well taught and behaved otherwise so I left it that.
>>
Do you think these two tried anal yet?
>>
>>157947789
so people who have casual sex are incapable of staying together in relationship, please show me the papers you've read that prove this.

or are you just making shit up?
>>
>mfw I never experienced school love

What's it like, bros?
>>
>>157948552
>source is anime
where do you think you are? stop this blogging this instant
>>
like being regular love, but you're ten times more stupid
>>
>>157948552
Casual sex with your so yes. Casual sex with randoms is what I'm talking about
>>
>>157948313
Yeah, but using the term harem out of the blue just blurs the point you're making. Also, love triangles aren't considered harems by anyone, most people will say that there's got to be at least 3 chasing the MC.
>>
I'm glad I'm not the only non virgin on this board.
>>
>>157948581
You can think of it like a mountain, the higher you go the more exhilarating and beautiful it is, but you got a long way down.
>>
>>157945324
>9th grade
Eh, they'd be in high school in the states. Then combine that with the knowledge that they might not be at the same school together next year and people are more likely to deeply embrace emotion.
>>
>>157945324
What's going on in this show? I thought it was about two autists who use LINE?
>>
>>157948907
Or they are just horny as fuck teenagers.
>>
Is there no show about pure romantic relationships without the premarital sex?
>>
>>157949678
What are you, a child? Also, the MCs of Tsuki ga Kirei are still virgins, you autist.
>>
>>157949678
A lot.
>>
>>157949770
Yet. The salt is gonna be glorious when the losing virginity ep comes.
>shits on anime because MC is beta (most of harems)
>meanwhile we finally got an alpha MC, still getting shit on
Absolute retardation
>>
Alpha doesnt mean banging your GF. You can have your loving and chaste relationships without a loser MC
>>
This is TGK thread, right?
>>
>>157950212
Yeah when's the episode coming out? It should already be airing now right? Maybe the discussion will shift back to topic when subs are out. Or we'll just end up making a new thread.
>>
>>157945856
>That'll just cause a bunch of teen pregnancies neither party is prepared for.

They can just show them using contraception. Problem fixed!
>>
>>157950406
Then what's the point? If the anime's purpose is to increase birth rates, making them use contraception beats the whole point. If you're gonna make an anime to counteract falling birth rates, instead of making it about middle schoolers maybe make an anime about college students or salarymen/women trying to form a family. Sends a much better message than encouraging middle schoolers to fuck each other and get pregnant.
>>
I think it's pretty realistic, teenagers nowadays are like that.
>>
>Have you guys kissed yet?
>I doubt it, he doesn't seem like he has the guts to do it
Sasuga, slut squad. You fucking cunts.
>>
>>157945480
Love Hotels have condoms inside the rooms.
>>
>>157953164
kotarou BTFOing them in the same episode feels so good
>>
>>157946232
Germany has national autism. Also prussia influence maybe.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.