[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A little late to the party, But I just finished 2 episodes of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (283KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
283KB, 1600x1280px
A little late to the party, But I just finished 2 episodes of this & I have no idea what the hell is going on at all.

It jumps all over the place and just assumes you know what's going on. I have a strong feeling that I am missing something.

I know there is a light novel for this, should I have read the light novel first before watching this?

If nothing else. ITT: Discuss 'Humanity Has Declined'.
>>
>>157899136
it's fine going as you are, everything other than the last few episodes is completely episodic although you will notice some like her first job that stick out
it's a strange romp, but probably one of the silliest shows I've seen
the LN's are neat too but won't actually explain too much more than what's provided in the show (although they probably explain it in a better order)
>>
>>157899211
I don't understand whose the target audience for this anime.

But it's interesting in the very least.
>>
It explains everything you need to know in the first episode. Post apocolyptic world where humanity has literally declined and magic fairies who like candy exist. Watashi works as a mediator and they go on episodic adventures.
>>
File: 7bea2433b30f5fae5797dda5c6af524f.jpg (410KB, 804x1124px) Image search: [Google]
7bea2433b30f5fae5797dda5c6af524f.jpg
410KB, 804x1124px
The story is told "backwards", so you have to put some thought into figuring it out.

Or you can watch it just for best girl.
>>
>>157899136
i found your problem, you're not high enough
>>
Pleb filter working as intended.
>>
The mediator is the best girl ever and that's really all you need to enjoy the show.
>>
File: Party Time.jpg (207KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
Party Time.jpg
207KB, 850x637px
>>157899136
She has reliable friends.
>>
>>157899136
PROTIP: There's only one actual human in the show. It's not her.
>>
>>157899136
what was her name again
>>
>>157902342
Something extremely lame. Would've been better if her name had remained unrevealed.
>>
>>157902342
Margot.
>>
>>157902696
Oh shit she actually had a canon name?
>>
>>157903608
Yes, it's revealed in the novels, see the post above yours.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.