[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me, just your very first encounter with a realistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Don't mind me, just your very first encounter with a realistic female character passing by
>>
>>157892464
Best girl.
I want to kill my youngerself for being a dumb Mimifag.
>>
>>157893055
>not being a masterrace karinfag
>>
>>157892464
How is she realistic?
>>
>>157893090
02 Hikari is hot, but that's pretty much it. Even Takeru got bored of her.
>>
>>157893117
She behaved like an actual girl would.
Also she ended up falling in love with the asshole of the group.
>>
>>157893161
this. I love that she ended up with the cool guy.
>>
Nope, Bulma was.
>>
>>157893203
Yamato is a spaghetti lord
>>
>>157893153
That might've been because she had eyes only for her brother.
>>
Looking at her reminds me of the smell you get if you lick your arm and let the spit dry up
>>
>>157893371
Not according to Tri.
>>
Bulma, nigga
>>
>>157893055
>went from mimifag to sorafag
How did you develop such horrible taste?
>>
>>157892464
>realistic female character

That must be why she was so shitty
>>
>you will never smell her feet
>>
>>157893117
She's a tomboy who's forced to conform to society's expectations for the ideal woman, and makes terrible decisions as a result. Mimi is technically the opposite and too much of an individual to be kowtowed. The only things stopping Mimi from cursing out, or straight up taking beating up those three girls who talked shit about her in the second Tri movie were the writers.
>>
File: Sailor-Mars-Rei-Hino159.jpg (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor-Mars-Rei-Hino159.jpg
51KB, 500x376px
Nope
>>
>>157892464
You mean a slut?
>>
>>157892464
>moody bitch that cuck people she cares for
We-... no actually OP wasn't a faggot this time.
>>
https://youtu.be/w-NmKsoWT20
>>
>>157897652
>hating realistic female characters
>>
>>157898067
1st Anime Rei is just a terrible, terrible bitch. Out of all the girls you pick her? Either you're delusional or you like getting stepped on.
>>
>>157903739
He said realistic not likable.
>>
>>157897733
UNNGGGGHH, muh dick.
>>
>>157894992
Mimi is nothing but an egotistical bitch
>>
>>157903739
You're not wrong about Rei being somewhat of a dominatrix but she really isn't as bad as you're making her out to be. She's extremely understanding and comforting when she needs to be and her bitchiness is, in most cases, justifiable (find me a moment where she was lashing out and Usagi WASN'T being a dumbass).
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.