[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Lovely Complex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: lovelycomplex.png (318KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lovelycomplex.png
318KB, 640x480px
What do you think about Lovely Complex?
>>
>>157888281

I want to hear your opinion first, OP. Tell me what you thought about it, please.
>>
>>157888281

Its pretty much my favorite romcom.
>>
>>157888281
good romcom
>>
>>157888357
Risa cries too much
>>
>>157888281
Unrealistic.
>>
>>157888281

Never saw it. Is it about a tall bitch into a short dude? Never happens in reality, unless tall bitch is into femdom and pegging and shit. My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.
>>
>>157889525

Yeah, cuz ur a manlet
>>
>>157889585
t. assblasted manlet
>>
I think its a lovely complex pile of shit
>>
>>157889525
>>157889571
>manlets
>>
It's mediocre and has the common fault of making one half of the couple super dense to pad out the story and delay the romantic development.
>>
She's not even that tall. Make her 7ft and we're talking.
>>
I liked it when it first came out, but then again that was 10 years ago. I'd probably hate it now.
>>
>>157890041
I agree with this. I used to like it, but that was 10 years ago.
>>
File: Love_Com_TWO_v01_cover.png (826KB, 3274x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Love_Com_TWO_v01_cover.png
826KB, 3274x1500px
>>157890041

I loved it when it came out, rewatched last year and still liked it surprisingly.
Umibozu was such a bro.

Also the extra manga volume was a nice epilogue.
>>
>>157888281
I barely remember it so i think it was probably shit.
>>
hearing the kansai accents was really nice
>>
File: 1494638230250 (1).jpg (135KB, 582x581px) Image search: [Google]
1494638230250 (1).jpg
135KB, 582x581px
What are your thoughts on

AIR MASTER
>>
>>157888281
Manlet wish fullfilment. Makes me feel bad because I know all girls hate me by default because of my height
>>
>>157891142
But it was written by a woman for girls
>>
>>157888281
One of the only romantic comedies I like.
>>
>>157888281
Started off well, than slowly degraded into shit; like a toilet bowl watching a girl's ass slowly stretch open as a brown clump of mass forces its way into the bowl. In the end, the bowl is left with shit, and we have to swallow it because the author is the shitter and the one who flushes.
>>
>>157891337
Take your scat fetish elsewhere
>>
>>157891142
The worse thing about being a manlet is that all attractiveness is subjective, except height; it's a fucking number.
>>
File: 1385832895104.png (149KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1385832895104.png
149KB, 250x250px
>>157888281
It was the most average thing I think I've ever watched.
Like I was eating tofu in a white void. I felt nothing except complete apathy for every single aspect of the show
The animation was alright, the characters were nothing special, the romance was average, even the opening was meh
>>
File: angry.jpg (35KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
35KB, 704x396px
>>157888281
I fucking hated it.
It's horrible and anyone that thinks it's anything beyond shit deserves to be shot.

The problem with this show is that it starts off pretty decent with all the typical cliches but then the main girl actually has a moment of clarity and recognizes that she's in love. And the rest of the show is the male MC being the most piece of dense shit ever to the point where it was ridiculous. The girl spends 20 fucking episodes crying, desperately trying to be in a relationship, cursed to love a complete shit as her soulmate, and cannot move on. His reasoning for not being in a relationship is just 'eh, I'm just a shit' and there is no reason for it. You'd think it was because he has a dark past, but he was forced into a past relationship and he was still a shit.

The whole fucking show becomes a test of patience to see how much you can enjoy a girl suffering. There's even a part near the end where they finally kiss and the guy is all ''ehh I fell asleep so whatever''.
It's as if the writer wanted to make a satire of every romcom by adding all the cliches, then forgot to add the satire. It's the worst fucking thing I ever watched and I hate hate hate this shit.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>157891981
Would you recommend it to a friend?
>>
>>157892045

Yes
>>
>>157891076
Can't believe I'm not the only one who's watched that.
>>
1) I'm not into manlets. Male lead is 100% unattractive and thats kinda important for a romance series.
2) The romance felt superficial. Why do they like each other?
3) The comedy was too goofy
4) The plot never really goes anywhere interesting.
>>
Girl is now younger sister. How much does this series improve?
>>
>>157892134
I'm a bit confused by point 2, these two have more reason to like each other than the vast majority of romantic lead couples out there considering their shared personality traits and tastes
>>
>>157888281
MANLET
A
N
L
E
T
>>
Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki is a lot better.
>>
>>157892846
they never fucking kiss and that pissed me off so much
>>
>>157892878

I thought the same thing, then I realized they are literally 13yo and then a lot made sense.
>>
I thought it was unremarkable. I can't elaborate on that because it's not memorable enough for me to remember.
>>
I liked the opening.
>>
>>157891076

good anime, the manga looks horrible and it's not fully translated. I liked.
>>
Lovely. But still not Toradora.
>>
>>157888281
The drama got stupid but I loved it anyway. A couple who actually click and are comfortable with each other (mostly) is such a pleasant change from awkward, shy anime couples. It was also genuinely funny and I enjoyed the kansai ben.

Main boy was a bit of a shit but he was qt. I'm the same height as Risa and he made me love manlets for a hot second, though I'd never put up with the shit she did.
>>
>>157890041
This kinda. I loved it when it aired, but upon trying to rewatch it I wasn't enjoying it as much and even found some of it hard to get through. I don't hate it, of course, but my tastes have changed since it aired. I'm also a minority on /a/ in that I liked Otani.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.