[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steins;Gate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1920-353759.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1920-353759.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Anyone else think Steins;Gate is fucking amazing?
>>
Robotics;Notes is better desu.
>>
>>157883928
They are pretty equally amazing.
>>
>>157883896
I love it but my friend doesn't. He also prefers S2 of Pyscho-Pass to S1
>>
>>157883928
holy shit, I didn't know there was a sequel! I'm going to binge that as soon as I get a chance
>>
>>157883896
The OP is fabulous. I never skip it.
>>
>>157884043
Once you're done Robotics;Notes read Steins;Gate 0
>>
>>157884045
If you watch it on Kissanime (I know) they cut out the OP and ED it's fucking terrible
>>
>>157884030
I've tried to get coworkers into it but they never do
>>
>>157884131
People have no attention span nowadays. If there isn't an explosion every episode then they don't even bother
>>
>>157884067
>>
>>157884316
Quick thing about Robotics;Notes is that it references everything in the Science Adventure series so that includes spin-off games and the like. Also definitely actually read the Steins;Gate VN since the anime didn't cover some stuff. It's minor but they left out the connections to Chaos;Head
>>
File: 1493772998569.jpg (143KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1493772998569.jpg
143KB, 580x435px
>>157884108
>Kissanime
>>
>>157884043
Use this thing to get some information about the series Steins;Gate is part of.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nE1_PrBCHYcKcLwQurJeYnlIbqIezhfxwNJsYyYVouU/edit?usp=sharing
Friendly tip, don't actually use the Leddit server, it's fucking cancer as expected.
>>
Only played the VN and thought it was enjoyable enough, not sure if I should bother with the anime or not. Keep hearing that it's solid but I'm assuming that it's just an advert for the VN at heart like these sorta adaptations always are.
>>
>>157885368
S;G anime is actually pretty good, but it's the only outstanding SciADV anime unfortunately.

>>157884155
Not that anon, but precisely this. Normalfags can't pay attention to anything that has ""action"" everywhere, but if it does they don't care about what the fuck the plot even is about or if it's made properly.
>>
my fav anime, together with naruto. jk , shigatsu
>>
>>157885368
It's really not just an advert. Since you played the VN you know the main story is fairly linear, which made it easy to adapt. They had to cut some (mostly unimportant) things short but Steins;Gate is one of the absolute best VN adaptations there. Definitely worth watching. Some scenes are even made better.
>>
>>157885466
anything that doesn't have* I'm fucking retarded.
>>
File: sg.jpg (127KB, 756x447px) Image search: [Google]
sg.jpg
127KB, 756x447px
>>157883896
No, no one else likes it or cares about it, you could say it's kind of obscure
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.