[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angel Beats!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: f6L042F.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f6L042F.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
I don't understand, why did they all commit suicide in the end? Their life in purgatory seemed pretty comfy
>>
Because immortality isn't something you want. Especially when your entire world is a school.
>>
Purgatory, by definition, is a place you grow out of and move on from.
Just like a school.
It's pottery.
>>
>>157873895
what had happened again ?

i didn't get it through actually
>>
>>157874085
>Because immortality isn't something you want

[citation needed]
>>
>>157874085
Sure, but immortality becomes annoying after 2 or 3 lifetimes, not a few months/years.
>>
File: 1481163609228.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1481163609228.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>157874085
>Because immortality isn't something you want
>All the doujins I will miss when I finally die
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>157874258
>It's pottery.

Uh, you mean "poetry"?
>>
>>157876938
That's still not immortality, you just want to live for a very long time. Eventually you'd want to stop living, like say when humanity has long been extinct and you've finished your entire backlog of doujins. That might get a little boring
>>
>>157877251
>humanity has long been extinct

But humanity wasn't extinct in Angel Beats. It was a group of immortal best friends
>>
>>157874258
>pottery
kek
>>
>>157878561
Because the show needed to end at some point so sappy Im moving on because I love you ending.
>>
>>157873895
Because that one asshole started going around trying to stealthkill his classmates with niceness, convinced a group of them into suiciding after his first few successes, then had his hand forced by a glitch in the matrix destroying everything that COULD have been completely avoided if that damn bitch just stayed in the computer room and rewrote reality to be perfect.

But instead she blew up everything and get the remainder to drink the kool-aid. Our lives sucked, can't wait to go back to them instead of making a non-shit world!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.