[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this season is pretty shit, but what is the WAOTS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: tsugumomo.jpg (182KB, 557x800px) Image search: [Google]
tsugumomo.jpg
182KB, 557x800px
I know this season is pretty shit, but what is the WAOTS?
>>
I drop what I don't like, so I don't know.
>>
>>157869984
I dont watch anything with sub 8.0 score on MAL so I dont know either.
>>
>>157870120
I plain don't watch anime. I just so happen to have stumbled onto /a/ right now.
>>
>>157869925
Eromanga.
>>
Unironically Sagrada Reset.

Anyone who says another series is legitimately wrong.
>>
File: megu.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
megu.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
twin angel is the best airing series this season. not saying much, this season is awful. like, actually bad, not memes.

tsugumomo is incredible when it's about loli fan service and comedy. unfortunately 90% of the series seems to preoccupy itself with garbage.

>>157870162
I don't even use 4chan, idk what's going on
>>
>>157869925
*turning on seriousness for a short while.

To me, the worst anime this season is Atom, because it has a fantastic premise filled with posibilities... and is wasting it completely. Also, the 2 scientists are annoying as hell. Production values are high... but the rest is abysmal.

To me a bad show that could have been good is far worse then a bad show that is just plain bad.
>>
>>157869925
Pretty shit? It's complete shit. I dropped like half of the season. Still watching Uchoten Kazoku and LWA though.
>>
>>157870120

>caring about scores in MAL

how does it feel to have trash taste and think gintama and code geass are the best shows in the world.
>>
>>157872021
>*turning on seriousness for a short while.
Fuck off.
>>
>>157869925
All the ones I'm not watching
>>
>>157869925
Just read the manga you fucking nigger.
>>
>>157872081
>LWA
Lmao
>>
>>157872081
is LWA supposed to not be a disappointing turd or something?
>>
>>157869925
>I know this season is pretty shit
>>157871609
>this season is awful. like, actually bad
What other shows have you watched?
>>
>>157872544
saekano, danmachi, twin angel, berserk, eromanga, granblue, re-creators, alice, tsugumomo, atom, reset, sakura, id-0, rokudenashi, shuumatsu, renai, hinako. maybe something I'm forgetting.

I've dropped all but about six series.
>>
>>157872081
>>157869925
>this season is pretty shit
Every fucking season the exact same thing.

>>157870120
Kill yourself.
>>
>>157873593
last season was great.
>>
>tfw I haven't watched anime or read manga in 3 years but still shitpost on /a/
>>
This season is pretty good, actually, but I had a lot of trouble sitting through the first couple eps of Granblue Fantasy without trying to claw my eyes out, so maybe that's the WAOTS?

I was really disappointed by DanMachi Gaiden, but the people watching it seem to be enjoying it, so maybe it's not as bad as I think.

Hinako Note was boring me, so I dropped it, but the people who stuck with it were rewarded with some kinky as fuck fanservice.

I like a lot of aspects about Tsugumomo. The OP is cute as fuck. The loli characters are cute as fuck. The MC is pretty OK for being a weak ass middle schooler. The plot is comfy-ish. It's not the best anime of the season, but it's far from being the worst. I'm actually really enjoying it and I look forward to it every week.

Alice to Zouroku is still enjoyable to me, but I have a lot of problems with how it has developed a real tone-deafness toward the plot as the story has progressed. Some episodes are light and fluffy. Then you get a dark as fuck episode where this child character is literally pissing herself in fear, calling herself a monster and losing her will to keep living. Then we're back to light and fluffy a couple eps later, the bad guys are apparently gone forever and the character isn't traumatized at all. I mean, holy fuck, just pick a direction you want to take the series and stick with it.

Ren'ai Boukun is awful and will be forgotten within 48 hours of the start of the summer season, but it still manages to be fun every week.

I have no interest in id-0, but people are watching it and seem to like it, so it's hard to criticize.

>>157870237
First couple episodes of this were pretty awful. I didn't stick with it, though, so I don't know how it turned out.

>>157872021
I couldn't even make it through the first episode, but that was because I couldn't contain my cringe. If I had no exposure to the original Atom Boy series, (I think) I wouldn't be cringing so hard, so it's hard for me to judge it objectively.
>>
>>157869925
Definitely not Saekano. A shame that A-1 is ignoring an adaption which clearly have a superior source material and prioritizing instead an anime that only panders the otaku
>>
>>157873836
Last season was shit
This season is good

Next will be shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.