[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: large.jpg (62KB, 550x780px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
62KB, 550x780px
What went wrong, /a/?
>>
5 years
Most people just lost interest
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>157865569
i haven't
>>
Production values went down the drain.
>>
>>157865816
>left original studio to form a brand new one
>had to beg Aniplex so they could finish the series
I still have respect for Shuka
They fixed the quality in BD anyway
>>
>>157865547
Nothing.
>>
>>157865547
It got a little too serious for me. Especially when compared to first half of first season. Still, liked it.
Ten and Ketsu had problem of hyping up and not delivering.
>>
>>157865547
Nothing, it's one of the few light novel based anime that isn't complete shit
>>
>>157865547
Nothing. It's about on par with the first half of S1 and definitely way better than the second half of S1.
>>
>>157865547
the artstyle got worse
>>
>>157865547
Mikado
>>
>>157865547
the actual plot started instead of just character introductions and setting being laid with like 1 short-story per character and a lot of people remembered they couldn't possibly care about that cause it seemed edgier when it was more mysterious
yeah though as said above the blu-rays of later parts were pretty great
>>
I thought it was ok. Not great, But ok.

Maybe you're a faggot OP
>>
>>157865547
It started following a linear timeline and focused on secondary characters less and less
>>
>>157865547
Shizuo didn't bang Vorona.
>>
>>157865547

The animation. There were even two scenes which were literally a slide show with the character fading in and out between keyframes.
>>
>>157865547
Went on way too long.
>>
I hate "What went wrong" /v/ threads
>>
It's bad like every LN adaptation.
>>
File: Drr Shingen.webm (295KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Drr Shingen.webm
295KB, 1280x720px
>>157865547
The animation went to shit but besides from that I still really enjoyed it. Hope we get SH or Baccano S2
>>
>>157865547
Nothing
>>
I remember it being slow and boring when compared to the fast pace of S1, although I did watch it when it was airing and only watched Shou. Might give it another shot.
>>
Looked like shit and plot was even worse than the second half of S1.
>>
>>157865547
Izaya, Shizuo, Shinra and Kadota generation should have been the main characters.

Wrong generation ruined all the good plot lines.
>>
>>157865547
It's fujoshit. Who cares.
>>
>>157867618
>you should judge a show depending on who it panders to
Nu /a/ everyone.
>>
>>157867882
It doesn't even pander to fujoshi. It's just popular with them.
>>
>>157867882
There are not any yaoi undertones in this series
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.