[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this so great?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1851.jpg (222KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.jpg
222KB, 900x600px
Why is this so great?
>>
>>157862479
It's not ?
>>
>>>/v/
>>
Best manga ever made.
>>
was okay until the timeskip
then it went to utter shit
>>
>>157863519
this. I bingewatched it all up until the caesar arc
>>
>>157862479
Stopped reading it like any other manga that refuses to end.
>>
>>157862479
every arc is exactly the same.

now everything looks something already seen, and it's boring to read. oda should start thinking to end this story.

>new island
>looks awesome
>actually there's something bad behind everything
>someone cries
>WAR
>thank you bye bye
>repeat

this is starting to feel boring
>>
franky is probably the worst character ever created in a shonen manga.

Nami is high tier fapping material though.
>>
>>157862479
Cuz yer One piece fag
>>
>>157862542
>>157862602
Go back to eromanga thread faggot
>>
it isn't. Timeskip ruined everything and Oda could never top Enies Lobby
>>
>>157863145
kek la kek
>>
>>157865046
This, except
>this is starting to feel boring
>starting
>not long ago
>>
It was great up until Dressrosa.
>>
>>157862479
because no matter how disappointing it is post timeskip, the whole series is consistently fun. The best moments aren't the fights but the character interaction.
>>
>>157866767
>Fishman Island
>Punk Hazard
>good
>>
File: w3r34534532.png (710KB, 768x642px) Image search: [Google]
w3r34534532.png
710KB, 768x642px
>>157865046
I kind of agree with you.
It pains me that we haven't necessarily gotten to explore more of the New World yet, instead we were just forced into Punk Hazard and thrown into Law's plans throughout Dressrosa/Zou/Whole Cake.
We still haven't gotten to see what makes the New World "hell" compared to the first half of the Grand Line.
The introduction into the sea of fire and lighting got me hyped up, Punk Hazard being engulfed in flames, the dragon, the Yeti Cool Brothers, but everything that followed after that was rather disappointing and a bit of a let down.

Maybe in the end it's our own expectations that are ruining One Piece while the story and each arc have remained consistently "okay" throughout the years. We also have to remind ourselves that at it's heart, One Piece is a children's/teen's series, so we shouldn't be expecting anything new or master storytelling.
I'm also going to argue that maybe had Toei not fucked over the anime's pacing, delivery, and animation, I and many others might still be as interested as I we were when we got into the series.
>>
File: Vinsmoke_Family.png (581KB, 570x394px) Image search: [Google]
Vinsmoke_Family.png
581KB, 570x394px
>>157867239
Also forgot to mention that Oda's approved color selection for characters since the start of Dressrosa have turned me off of the series so fucking much.
My last nitpick is going to be Kaido's height and size. Absolutely fucking ridiculous... Giant or not. Was really holding out for him to be between Shanks and Garp's height.
>>
i stopped watching like a year or 2 back , read the manga occasionally, then I found out about one pace. beautiful bastards they cut out the filler and condense 2-3 episodes into 1. just caught upto episode 770 ish. its still good but nothing like pre timeskip tho , (i'm still mad about oda changing chopper's head gear)
>>
>>157862479
overrated garbage.
You have to be over 18 to post here.
Underaged are only tolerated on their circlejerk general.
>>
>>157865046
>new arc
>looks good
>there is a villain
>drama
>fighting
>ok it's done

wow... it's like... you described every shonen arc...

really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>157867541
>their circlejerk general
This drove me away from it
literally cannot point out any flaw with the story or discuss any problems with it without getting called a speed reader or hater.
>>
>>157862479
Compelling plot, colorful universe with great worldbuilding, hot-blooded likable characters, memorable fights, and powerful themes of friendship and adventure.
>>
>>157862479
it's a good shounen. that's an achievement in itself
>>
The anime sure as hell isn't. I'm in the middle of catching up on filler and I take the colored comics any day of the weak. Toei's jew hands know no bounds. Sick of hearing Avex latest idolshit too
>>
>>157867678
You can easily point out flaws. Sounds to me like you haven't actually tried. But are you sure you actually are finding flaws and not just picking out masterfully told parody? I bet you hate Yugioh too.
>>
>All these pre-timeskip fags in this thread
Kill yourselves immediately. I would rather read FI through Dressrosa 20 more times than have to suffer through Skypeia or Thriller Bark again.
>>
>>157862479
Big mouths. Retrads like big mouths.
>>
File: 1493811948033.jpg (30KB, 480x316px) Image search: [Google]
1493811948033.jpg
30KB, 480x316px
>>157865073
>Nami
>not the infinitely superior Perona
Shame Nami is such a shit or else she'd be higher on my list
>>
Worldbuilding, unique character designs, wonderful balance of comedy and seriousness, mysteries, for starters.
>>
>>157862479
Only good arc were Arlong (Nami past) and Enies Lobby (Robin past). Sabaody too i guess.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.