[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck this trash was so shit it made me so mad that it kept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Holy fuck this trash was so shit it made me so mad that it kept me up at night for THREE days in a row. I thought I'd give CGI shit a chance with the advent of Kemono Friends but no it turns out if they cant afford korean animators they can't afford writers either.
>Why didn't he wear the full face helmet instead of the faggot scooter half helmet when running
>[ANGERY TEENAGE BOY SCREAMS SUPERPOWER]
>Guy survives flying off a cliff on a motorcycle totally fine
>Said guy is able to shatter a motorcycle helmet visor with one punch and knock him out simultaneously
>Forced edgy sociopath whiny self-pitying MC who wonders why terrible things happen to him for being a sociopath
>Characters as deep as pieces of paper
>None of them think of taking off their ripped blood-covered shirts while running around trying to hide
>More plot holes to the max that I don't care enough to list because I'm sure this thread won't make it past 10 replies

The only redeeming parts were Satou's action scenes. Never again CGI.
>>
>>157857701
I dont understand what the studio making this is thinking. Do they think this shit is gonna sell well or people gonna watch it religiously?
>>
Also I would've fucked the imouto I guess.
>>
You must be an idiot to compare method used to deliver the story with the writing.Also
>not reading the manga source
>>
>>157857701
The girl in the OP pic is super cute though.
>>
>>157857983

Used goods
>>
>>157858352
I'd still buy her at a clearance sale.
>>
>>157858423
how
>>
>I thought I'd give CGI shit a chance with the advent of Kemono Friends
Okay, I liked Kemono Friends too, but you're retarded.
Kemono Friends has the worst CG this side of RWBY.
>>
File: 1340433133397.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1340433133397.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>>157858500
>>
File: Absolute Madman - 1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute Madman - 1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
Should have gone with Sidonia if you're watching CGI.
>>
>>157859378

This scene and when he rode the skyscraper down as it was collapsing made me fall in love with him. I don't even care if his motivations were shallow as fuck, the execution was flawless.
>>
>>157857701
The second season was a fucking disaster. Still enjoyed the first, though,
>>
>Ajin thread on /a/
>Get excited.
>It's made by a retard.
>Get disappointed.
Oh well.
>>
File: best grill.jpg (221KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
best grill.jpg
221KB, 640x960px
You can always try the Boat-waifu anime (not the Kancolle one) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBFKj6_p-Q0
>>
>>157857701
>Forced edgy sociopath whiny self-pitying MC who wonders why terrible things happen to him for being a sociopath
Bad things happened to him because he was an Ajin. Not because he was a sociopath. His edginess was the result of being alone in a world out to get him. Detachment from emotion (or pretending to have it) towards others was something he saw as a price for survival. That said, he's not even that edgy. Does what he has to and minds his own business. Dude just doesn't mince words.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.