[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been keeping up with /a/ so sorry if it this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 85592l.jpg (77KB, 374x600px) Image search: [Google]
85592l.jpg
77KB, 374x600px
I haven't been keeping up with /a/ so sorry if it this is like the 10000000th thread, but this show is incredibly refreshing from the usual romance stuff that gets put out. The problems the characters face are realistic problems that children would have at this age, nothing outlandish, nobody suddenly moving to america, the parents are actually present in their kids lives and look and act their age, the couple establish that they like each other early on in episodes 3 and 4, with kissu attempt in episode 7 the MC isn't retarded, and actually has the guts to ask Mizuno out instead of 11 episodes of retardation
Why aren't you watching AOTS, /a/?
>>
>>157857136
It's a decent 7/10 but Virgin Soul is AOTS
>>
>>157857136
>I haven't been keeping up with /a/ so sorry if it this is like the 10000000th thread
lurk more instead
>>
The show's great. Curly-kun is my hero.
>>
File: 1496020144477.jpg (502KB, 2110x2376px) Image search: [Google]
1496020144477.jpg
502KB, 2110x2376px
>>157857569
I've been busy
>>
Sometimes I don't get what's the truth. In works like Aku no Hana you have middle schoolers fucking and talking about sex normally. In this show you have the same teenagers afraid of even holding hands. I know these two shows are for different audiences and there's no ground for comparison, but I just want to know how romance actually is in Japanese middle schools.
>>
>>157858125
epends on the characters and their personalities. I mean, I think in the earlier episodes Akene's friend is talking about how her boyfriend drags her straight to the love hotel, and some of the other male character have no problems screaming out about panties and what not. Akane and Kotaro both have social anxiety, so I can understand them being uncomfortable at first.
>>
>>157857136
Isnt there NTR shit in here? No thanks
>>
>>157858325
MC is the one doing the NTRing
>>
>>157858125
>I want to know how romance actually is in Japanese middle schools
Get out of here pedo-kun
>>
>>157857609
I thought Curly-kun would be another typical dense MC but I stand corrected. I'd like nothing more now than to get on my knees and suck his dick. Of course, I'd swallow too.
>>
No character development, no meaningful challenges with meaningful consequences, there's barely any interaction between the couple and the only growth the relationship shows is the MC being more bold, which means fuck all since he's been bold right from the start. It's an aesthetically pleasing anime, but the romance so far has been shallow and designed only for cheap and momentary suspense and for girls to fawn over the bold (but not intimidating), mysterious (but not creepy) and all-capable MC who genuflects to his girlfriend.
>>
>>157857136
It's the romance anime of the decade because for once there aren't any strings attached to it. No retarded tsundere MC, no misunderstandings for 20 episodes straight, no spiritual involvements, no actual love triangles. This is as innocent and pure as romance gets and it's so much better than all the shitty romcoms we've got over the last years.
>>
>>157859584
Wasn't oremono the same thing but more comedic?
>>
>>157859826
12-Sai is like that too, and the love triangles there were even less ambiguous than in this anime. Additionally, 12-Sai also explored puberty and the insecurities involved with it (in an appropriately lighthearted way), has a lot more camaraderie and growth in the relationships of its characters, and has more relatable protagonists which makes it have a lot more going for it than Tsuki ga Kirei. This anime only has the illusion of being "realistic" because of its sober presentation, and its "innoncence" is merely due to a lack of anything to say despite all its gratuitous monologues and literary references.
>>
File: 1473304180363.jpg (487KB, 997x781px) Image search: [Google]
1473304180363.jpg
487KB, 997x781px
>mfw curly-kun told hirai that squeezie-chan is his girlfriend and it becomes a montage of cute love birds doing cute things
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.