[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does this get good It's got some hype moments but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: MHA_kabegami_A.png (3MB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MHA_kabegami_A.png
3MB, 1600x1280px
When does this get good

It's got some hype moments but it's still a predictable shounen.
>>
>>157852753
That's all it is, and that's all it tries to be, which is fun i guess if you're into mediocrity.

But I must say, this is probably the most boring tournament arc i've ever seen in any shounen.
>>
Depending on how well they adapt it: next episode. And then the next arc, where some dude decides to become a Hero Killer and is kinda fucking right.
>>
If you didn't like it from the first episode, you'll probably never like it.
>>
File: easyd.jpg (81KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
easyd.jpg
81KB, 400x568px
>>157852753
it is always good when you have president trump
true story
>>
>>157853728
Fuck off and kill yourself, /pol/.
>>
>>157853648
Stain did nothing wrong arc
>>
>>157853343
Yeah the writer was basically in full speed mode just skimming through fights. People do often wish he'd take thing slower instead of being in such a hurry to end his story but the again his last manga was cancelled so he might just be afraid of that happening again.
>>
>>157852753
It never really gets there.
It has moments where it's really good and a lot of potential around the corner. I mean it's one of those series that has Naruto autist levels of DA character potential. And that is where the money is.

BUT the author has this thing that won't ever let him break out of his shounen box that he's sticking too.
It might be because he's a hardcore senin author who's doing a fairly good job as masquerading as a nice upstanding shounen author.

He needs to read some 90's x-men and spiderman and modern marvel movies to fully exploit the potential of his series.

I mean, who here wouldn't want to see deku and a few of his friends fight some low level quirked thugs while allmight tells him what to do in a ear piece.
>>
>>157854131
>last manga was cancelled
More like TWO of his manga was cancelled before even reaching 50 chapters. Dude were probably on the verge of breaking at that point, thus he might start with some intresting premise on his own, but choose not to deliver and just relies of stock tropes and forseeable ending to keep it alive.

I really hope he get experimenting again, now it had landed 2 cour anime and sizeable chapter, but maybe now the editor influence had become too deep to give Hori enough space to play around on his own.
>>
File: 1494786054271.png (55KB, 203x199px) Image search: [Google]
1494786054271.png
55KB, 203x199px
>9 replies by 2 posters

What kind of shilling is this?
>>
File: 13241aa.jpg (10KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
13241aa.jpg
10KB, 255x197px
>>157854591
11 posters 2 replies you disgusting newfag.
Not surprising you're a shonentard as well.
>>
>>157854591
Nigga that's the images, there's 11 posters and 10 replies. Which probably means with this post I'm the first one in this thread to reply twice.
>>
>>157854671
10*
>>
>>157854591
Dam son you went full retard there
>>
>>157854591
???
>>
>>157854527
>maybe now the editor influence had become too deep to give Hori enough space to play around on his own

If Hori had have it his way, Deku would still be quirkless, so whatever idea he had, he already forgot it.

I don't know if manga editors are too afraid of trying things, or readers like to see the same thing again and again, but it's sad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.