[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win and why is it not Hisoka?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Hisocuck.png (534KB, 825x604px) Image search: [Google]
Hisocuck.png
534KB, 825x604px
Who would win and why is it not Hisoka?
>>
>>157839485
Hisoka would get BTFO by pretty much any chimera ant
>>
O
>>
>Overpowered character with plot armor vs some shitty ant

Gee I wonder.
>>
>>157839564
MY
>>
>>157839579
Remove the plot armor and he has nothing. Cheetu would stomp him with his superior speed
>>
File: hisoka3.png (376KB, 835x799px) Image search: [Google]
hisoka3.png
376KB, 835x799px
>>157839660
Are you mentally ill?

Cheetu couldn't even KO Knuckles or Morel, if Cheetu goes in Melee range of Hisoka he is likely to get Bungee Gummed.

If he is bungee gummed, he dies.
>>
>>157839614
ASS
>>
>>157839818
NEN
>>
>>157839485
>Cheetu is a retard
>Hisoka can just use Bungee Gum along with In to conceal it
>attach bungee gum to both his legs and contract
This is like asking who would win between Zushi and Meruem. Protip, it's Zushi.
>>
>>157839764
I think what you mean is, Knuckle and Morel could barely handle his speed whilst together.

Face it Hisoka wouldn't be able to keep up
>>
>>157839961
Cheetu is dumb as fuck, he is going to get Gum attached to his body, then he is going to die.
>>
Hisoka is too slow. Cheetuh destroys him.
>>
>>157840466
When will you Hisocucks realize he is too slow to even be able to attach it in time
>>
>>157839579
>this is what chrollocucks actually believe
You're delusional
>>
O
>>
>>157840560
Cheetuh doesn't have the brains to capitalize on his speed. He'd rather banter with Hisoka first. Cheetuh is retarded and that's his weakness.
>>
While all other characters of importance were fighting ants Hisoka cowered in fear and hit.

The tiger ant would destroy him
>>
Is there even a character who can't beat Hisoka?
>>
>>157840707
Zushi might give him a run for his money but Hisoka would win in the end.
>>
>>157840620
Hisoka likes to play with his opponent aswell and will likely underestimate him and get fucked like he did vs Chrollo
>>
>>157839485
Cheetu was very entertaining, but rubber and gum easily takes care of this ant.
>>
>>157840800
Underestimate him? He's a fucking idiot.

I know people like to meme about Hisoka's loss but this battle proved Hisoka's an intelligent fighter. Chrollo simply had too much of an advantage
>>
He'd have trouble keeping up, but because Cheetu has ADHD Hisoka would soon trip him with bungee gum.
After that it becomes uncertain. Hisoka's problem is that he'd probably have a lot of trouble cracking open a strong chimera ant's exoskeleton. He's a trickster who specializes in killing men, not beasts.
Incidentally, that's what Chrollo based his strategy around in their fight. Slitting throats wasn't enough to kill the puppets, and unlike a crowd of real people prone to panic they single-mindedly charged him. He has no real way to cope with the brute force of inhuman things.
>>
>>157839941
I'm pretty sure Zushi can't beat my dick, especially not when it is engaged in plundering boipussy mode. So is my dick the strongest being in the universe?
>>
File: r&g.png (174KB, 996x435px) Image search: [Google]
r&g.png
174KB, 996x435px
Hisoka got a powerup after he came back thanks to the rubber nen god right?
How more powerful can rubber and gum get? it's already perfection.
>>
>>157841309
If the slasher movie revenant Hisoka theory is correct, he'll steadily lose more and more of his body until he's a pure rubber and gum nen beast.
The only way he can be stopped is by letting him kill Chrollo. The desire to do that is what binds Hisoka's spirit to the world of the living.
>>
>>157841098
A man ranked 4th strongest in physical strength among already incredibly strong people would have no trouble smashing Cheetu's skull
>>
>>157842207
Yet he was beat by the seventh strongest of those. Strength means nothing if you have the superior nen like Cheetu has
>>
>>157842207
True.
But it's clear Hisoka still needs more raw strength. Uvo would have ripped the puppet swarm to shreds while shrugging off all the explosions.
>>
>>157839485
>dat jpg quality
Hisoka with yet another togashi asspull
>>
Cheetu is stupid as shit. He is perfect fodder for Hisoka.
>>
>>157842410
Chrollo won with planning. Cheetu is a genuine imbecile.

And what's this stuff about "superior nen"? Cheetu didn't even fully grasp how his first ability even worked. He just pieced together what he remembered from Hakoware and thought mainly about how fast he was.

Hisoka will murder him.

>>157842473
Uvo is a master enhancer. That's to be expected Plus Killua, a transmuter, decapitated several Ants on his own. Hisoka won't have any issue doing the same.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.