[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Griffith did nothing wrong But... the rape. Was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: 1474741606022.jpg (893KB, 1077x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474741606022.jpg
893KB, 1077x1600px
>Griffith did nothing wrong
But... the rape. Was the rape really necessary?
>>
Rape is always necessary.

Always.
>>
Don't forget what he did before the rape.
>>
Griffith is a hypocrite and did everything wrong
>>
Look anon you can't make an empire without breaking a few minds
>>
>>157827082
What, some murderers died like how signed up for?
>>
What rape?
>>
did Griffith do anything right really?
>>
>>157827206
They didn't sign up to be tortured for eternity.
>>
>>157828549
>for eternity
Oh come now, it was a few second, minutes at most. Most of them died pretty fast.
>>
>>157827011
Casca enjoyed it
>>
>>157828616
The majority of women who are raped orgasm during the ordeal.

This means women enjoy rape.

Fact.
>>
i didnt really understand it either
shouldnt your newfound godly nature free you from earthly desires? could understand smashing them but raping that non white bitch was just to make guts angry
so the little blondie isnt a god at all, he still butthurt
>>
>>157828655
not wanna to white knight or anything, but most of them say the body reacts on its own, even if they dont like it
didnt really sound logic to me but thats what roasties say
>>
>>157828581
Yeah. Until you realize their souls are being dragged down to hell to be tortured by those demons for eternity. Their physical death isn't the end of the torture for them, anon.
>>
>>157829369
What's up with that anyways? Is there a heaven, or do people who aren't dragged into hell just disappear from existence?
>>
>>157827088
This. Griffith lost his mind when Guts disappeared, he's weak. Him going in the princess's room is what got him. He had the charisma to pursue his dream without the eclipse before that incident, then ended up being crippled/a vegetable so forced to use the beherit.

I know it was his fate blahblablah, but he did everything wrong.
>>
>>157828549
>feeling bad for hired murderers
>>
>>157830339
But they had a lotta loyalty for hired guns.
>>
File: griffithdidnothingwrong.jpg (1MB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
griffithdidnothingwrong.jpg
1MB, 1280x1912px
>faggots are trying to justify the actions of Griffith, just because he is beautiful
pic related
>>
>>157827011
Having consensual sex with princess was mistake as well. And he did because he couldn't get over gutts leaving him.
>>
>>157827011
If he didn't rape Casca then the demon child wouldn't have been born and he couldn't have used it to reincarnate to save the world.
>>
>>157830885
>someone took the time to make this edit
Griffith haters sure are pathetic.
>>
Hey Gutsfags
In Black Swordsman arc Guts dooms the entire town of innocent folk to death and laughs about it
Justify that.
>>
>>157830885
If Griffith is beautiful how is rape?
>>
Technically it wasn't a rape.
>>
>>157830105
Not entirely clear. But it seems if you have some connection to the apostles or Godhand, you are doomed for Hell.
>>
I always saw the rape as a bridge-burning gesture, he didn't want to have any second thoughts or regrets, so he does something that completely demolishes any feelings Guts could've still had for him.
>>
>>157828754
Onii-chan, my hips are moving on their own!
>>
>>157833940
But that's not fair
>>
>>157834414
The world isn't fair
>>
>>157834414
That's another goal Guts has.
>>
>>157828655

Well, you are confusing sensations (physical stimulation/pain/arousal), with emotions(Anger, Affection), with dispositions (like love/hate/willing/unwilling).

Imagine you are induced to shit yourself in public in front of everyone you love, you try to hold it back, but it is so immensely painful and feels awful, and it feels amazing when you just shit everywhere. At the same time, you are horrified and outraged-- you do not want to have everyone see yourself shit in public, it's terrible and embarrassing. The whole time, you were unwilling to be induced to shit in public.

It still feels relieving to shit. But you didn't want any of that to happen.
>>
>>157833997
The rape was actually necessary for him to resurrect in casca's child. It couldn't be helped that she was the only pregnant woman around. But of course it was premeditated in a way.
>>
>>157835230
He didn't need the baby to be reborn, it was all the egg apostle and the eclipse simulation
>>
>>157835145
How the hell would you find yourself in the situation of having to shit in public?
>>
>>157835371
What? Then why the fuck does that creepy ass baby exists? I'm sorry I read it ten years ago.
>>
>>157835428
Because the egg apostle felt sad for the demonic child and then ate him
>>
>>157835371
>He didn't need the baby to be reborn
Then what was the point of the baby becoming part of the egg? I thought it was egg + baby + femto soul = resurrected Griffith.
>>
>>157835486
Then Griffith did that ONLY out of spite? Holy shit! Motherfucker!
>>
>>157835528
You can tell Griffith only rapes Casca to spite Guts because Griffith looks at Guts the entire time he does it. He wanted to spite Guts for making him lose track of his dream.
>>
>>157835515
It was to make a connection between Griffith and Guts&Casca's son, which will probably prove to be Griffith's undoing on the end. Somehow.
>>
>>157835688
Should've just raped Guts then.
There's a bunch of doujinshis like that probably.
>>
>>157835515
>Then what was the point of the baby becoming part of the egg?
it was dying on the tower of conviction, the egg apostle came upon it while climbing and said "wow you're dying super hard, but you look like you've had a lot of suffering, hop in my belly and watch as I birth the new world!"
>>
>>157836467
Griffith isn't gay tho
>>
>>157827011
Well it was too corrupt GutsĀ“ unborn child.
>>
>>157833997
>he didn't want to have any second thoughts or regrets
Aren't the godhand literally incapable for feeling regret or empathy?
>>
>>157835145
Even better example: Imagine being tied up against your will and a faggot with impeccable skills started blowing you. You wouldn't be able to hold back and would cum, it doesn't mean you enjoyed it and it doesn't mean you're gay. It means a person held you against your will and abused you sexually and your body reacted to it.
>>
>>157832984
He's edgy.
>>
File: 1458318615755.jpg (13KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
1458318615755.jpg
13KB, 407x482px
>>157837728
>Griffith isn't gay tho
>>
>>157829369
Nah, when you get sucked into the vortex of souls, eventually you lose all sense of self and individuality.
>>
>>157829369
Souls don't have nerve endings.

They can't even feel pain.
>>
>>157837728
kek
Next you'll say Guts isn't gay.
>>
>>157845498
So they're just trapped in an extremely confusing vortex for all eternity, wondering what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>157827011

Casca NTR'd him. So yes.
>>
He rapes, but he saves a lot of lives
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.