[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your favorite ongoing manga are Vagabond, Berserk, Hunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0774.png (118KB, 419x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0774.png
118KB, 419x328px
>Your favorite ongoing manga are Vagabond, Berserk, Hunter x Hunter and ONEs OPM
>All of them included, it still means only one chapter every 3 months
>>
Stop reading the most casual shit out there then.
>>
>>157826350
Oh teach me senpai
>>
>>157826350
>stop liking things that appeal to a large crowd
>like things universally disliked instead, like me
>I had to EARN my taste, didn't go for the easy solution like you
Fuck off hipster
>>
>>157826350
>stop reading good manga because its popular
Fucking autism. All of you and everyone like you.
>>
It makes sense that the best products take most effort to make while the low effort quantity over quality stuff is much more common.
>>
>>157828207
Irregular release schedules have no correlation to effort made in creating something.
>>
>>157828345
Manga with longer time between chapters enables author to create better art and more thought out, more coherent plot.

Weekly release schedule demands the author to simplify his designs so he can draw it faster and since the chapters are so short it changes the pacing of the story.

Tsugumomo, Dungeon meshi, OPM all would be impossible to release in a weekly schedule. You would not have as good art or pacing.
>>
>>157828603
>Manga with longer time between chapters enables author to create better art and more thought out, more coherent plot.
Theoretically, sure. That's not my point though. A manga with an irregular release schedule or that has gone on hiatus isn't in such a situation because the mangaka is working their hardest to create something great, it's usually due to some other circumstances interfering with their work schedule.
>>
>>157826311
How about you search for new stuff instead of making shit threads, phonefag?
>>
>>157826311
>Yotsubato included

It's perfect to get clean and leave the addiction behind .
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.