[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

manga ideas in 10 pages?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 4komas are easy to make.png (90KB, 691x1947px) Image search: [Google]
4komas are easy to make.png
90KB, 691x1947px
manga ideas in 10 pages?
>>
Manga needs no new ideas, old and recycled tropes and harems of cute girls and one trap are what it makes manga.
If you want innovation read korean monkey comics
>>
>>157825166
>using comic sans ms as font
fuck you
>>
>>157825865
you must be one special snowflake to be triggered by a font
>>
>>157825865
Do you even understand why it's called Comic sans?
>>
My Worthless Son Is A NEET Who Only Watches Anime!?
>>
>>157827092
Because its garbage. There are a ton of better comic fonts out there. Learn about them
>>
>>157828183
Would actually watch if it was from the mom's perspective.
>>
>>157828346
this

do it in Times New Roman
>>
>>157828407
you mean opposite from the father's perspective?
>>
>>157828183
that's a LN idea
>>
>>157825166
I actually had already assumed that a 4 koma is pretty hard to make. You are basically trying to make a natural flowing joke in just 4 panels, shit seems impossible when starting with just the outline.
>>
>>157828421
Lol

>>157828437
It would be boring if it was from the father's perspective. Everyone wants to see cute milfs doing cute thongs though

also Im afraid it might hit too close to home
>>
cute girls on an ADVENTURE
>>
Harem manga where the each girl are unknowingly backed by certain factions to win the dense harem MC-bowl.
The ikemen trap is pushed by fujos, the ojo-sama is pushed by her bodyguards, the sporty track team type is pushed by her teammates, and of course, the "main" girl-next door is pushed by the dense harem MC's closest group of confidants (MC's dumb friend posse, the girl's friend, etc.), which would be the main point of view for the audience.

They all connive plans and artificially construct what would be cliche scenarios, trying to make each girl closer to the harem MC, and having their various plans conflicting.
Eventually, they become somewhat aware of their opposing factions, and begin to actively sabotage each other.
>>
>>157828183
in 10 pages? what's it about?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.