[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i wanted to watch this shit cause my dick is in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: 85564l.jpg (114KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
85564l.jpg
114KB, 424x600px
So, i wanted to watch this shit cause my dick is in love with Nina.
But i don't give a shit about the other characters. Can i skip the first season?
>>
As long as it doesn't bother you that she is in love with every dick in the show.
>>
>>157823087
Even better. I can identify myself into every guy in the show instead of just the MC.
>>
So, nothing relevant in season 1 about Nina?
>>
>>157823370
>>157823019
Nina isn't in Genesis.

If you want to know who the characters are and why the story is happening, watch Genesis.
>>
But your dick will be even more in love with amira from S1
>>
You should watch Season 1 because it's better than Season 2 so far, frankly. Nina being a dragon being weird is something sorta set by it too I guess.

Alternatively just watch a shoujo or something if thirsy chicks whose sole character trait is being thirsty are your thing.
>>
>>157823019
Yes and no. Skipping genesis is more or less ok for the episodes that have aired so far, but in the last aired episode genesis' mc came back, so things will be more linked to genesis from now. Just watch genesis, it's not as good or as interesting as s2 at all, but it's still pretty good.
>>
>>157824592
S2 is hardly interesting

Nina is a terrible protag
>>
>>157824592
Alternatively, If you really want to watch Nina doing Nina things that much right now:
>first watch the episodes of Virgin Soul until Favaro comes back
>then watch genesis as a sort of flashback
Watching Genesis Kaiser after the first VS episodes Kaiser could be pretty entertaining.

>>157824689
Yeah, I already read enough about how you insane purityfags will always put your disgusting autism over any kind of contents.
>>
>>157824835
What content? What has she done?
>>
>>157824886
So your purityautism is so strong that every main content of those episodes gets magically deleted, and Virgin Soul suddenly becomes Nina's show, fantastic.
Nina is the postergirl, the comic relief, a plot device, she got involved with the main plot in some few specific points but she had mostly her own separate comedy/romance subplot. She got actually put in the main plot line only the last episode, before that it was only in some short specific events. The ones who have been actually throughout actively involved in the main plotline contents are Azazel, Kaiser, and Cheerio, if you don't like the main contents you should bitch about them, not about Nina.
And this series also has Jean and her son/daughter/whatever subplot and some actual bits of story and characterizations for Baccus and Hans, plus the usual Rita's shenanigans and the young knight who always shit on kaiser has probably being set up to be relevant later.
It's a just an obvious fact that those few episodes already had much more contents that the whole genesis.
>>
>>157825295
Fuck off I like Nina but that doesn't change that she has done fuck all.
>>
>>157825399
>I can't read, but I'll try to move the goalpost in any case.
Ok.
>>
>>157825518
You wrote a lot of words that had nothing to do with anything. The question was "What has she done?" You answered with "Nothing." end of story.
>>
>make Favaro not hideous
>turn him into a sidecharacter right after
>>
>>157825552
> The question was "What has she done?" You answered with "Nothing." end of story.
It's incredibly how stupid you can be, the sad thing is that you aren't dishonest, just retarded. We were talking about S2 contents. The subject has always been S2. I pointed out how shitting on S2 contents by using Nina as excuse doesn't make sense from any possible point of view.
>>
File: bahamut she wants the duck.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bahamut she wants the duck.gif
1MB, 500x500px
You'd be missing out for sure
>>
>>157825637
Nina has no business being on screen for as much as she does because she doesn't DO anything. Christ.
>>
>>157823019
Will there ever be doujin of her getting gangbanged by a bunch of bishounen she can't resist? Also, you will love Amira more so watch S1.
>>
>>157825671
At least you stopped saying that we weren't talking about the S2 contents, thank you.
And, no Nina is absolutely fine, she had her own subplot and scenes that made the mood of those parts lighter, which was essential since the main plot line got much darker, the series is working well also because of her. It's your own fault for still demanding for no reason that she should have been got the same kind of focus favaro got when the narrative structure is completely different and more complex and this time. She was in charge of the secondary and light heartfelt contents and there is nothing wrong with that, she didn't get an actual main role but a complementary one (at least so far). Again, people who feel the need to shit on the main contents should complain about the 3 main guys, not about her.
>>
>>157825890
The secondary content is just her fawning over dudes. It hasn't added shit all to the story. And since the story itself sucks that's a whole lot of nothing that could be used on something interesting.
>>
wtf I remember watching Genesis back then and didn't like that autistic Amira at all
>>
>>157826105
>It hasn't added shit all to the story.
Her parts of the episodes showed different sides of Azazel, Cheerio, Baccus and Hans' characterizations, they had a lot of obvious set up and build up they has being used and will be used on the main plotline, and once again, the sol/romance secondary contents balanced the darker main plotline.

>And since the story itself sucks
Then next time try to complain about the main story itself. This series already focus on the main plotline much, much more than most series, if it sucks so much I'm sure you could find a lot to complain about it instead of trying to use a character who has a complementary role to hide your lack of argument.
People who complain so strongly about about SV story but like Genesis' are hilarious, though.
>>
>>157823019
you'll miss Amira and Cerberus tho. and Jeanne
>>
File: 1404936845423.png (296KB, 469x540px) Image search: [Google]
1404936845423.png
296KB, 469x540px
Honestly anons trying to blame Nina's thirstiness as the thing ruining the story are a bunch of retards, and the gag stopped after episode 6

Not sure if I should blame the retarded purityfags or the shipperfags who are probably as buttmad that she isn't getting wet over Azazel anymore, the pointless Nina hate started escalating after episode 6 now that I think about it
>>
Ok, got it.
Not an anime for purityfags. And i'm not one.
I'll just go for season 2 and watch season 1 if i end giving a shit about previous events.
>>
>>157827264
No, watch Season 1 first. I just marathoned it last weekend and it was great. Also lets you appreciate Season 2 better, since 90% of the characters are from there (except Nina and the king).
>>
File: 23db37.jpg (36KB, 736x410px) Image search: [Google]
23db37.jpg
36KB, 736x410px
>>157827264
Okay, but then don't go making threads as to why Azazel has to go through all that suffering
>>
Yeah watch Belphegor try to merge into the ground, It's funny.
>>
>>157827264
>"not an anime for purityfags"
>literally called Virgin Soul
>MC is chick who has defense mechanism of turning into a killer dragon whenever she thinks about sex
You guys meme about anything nowadays
>>
>>157827890
Why are you quoting him when we have angry purityfag melt down threads about her every single day? Is it your first day here?
>>
>>157828011
Is it your first day here? "Purityfag" doesn't mean what you're saying it means, I get that shitflinging is the norm but you guys don't even bother sorting your reasoning out for doing so anymore.
>>
>>157828050
Dude, you clearly have no idea of what I'm talking about, don't try so fucking hard and lurk more.
>>
>>157828011
People complaining that they find Nina's one note-ness annoying =/= angry purityfags though, it's just one anon in this thread forcing that notion
You've noticed how people keep complaining that barely anything has happened so far, right?
>>
>>157828124
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, you're calling a generic ass shoujo MC who can't get laid "not for purityfags" and asking if the first season of the series that's only interesting for it's setting is worth watching. You seem like too much of a dumbass who believes what he's saying to be baiting.
>>
>>157826530
>People who complain so strongly about about SV story but like Genesis' are hilarious, though.
Why, it's literally taking the opposite approach? People thought Genesis was too fast paced without spending decent time on anything, so VS is slow the point where we barely know anything more about the overall plot now than we did at the end of the first episode due to it's slower-paced structure. Is it that weird to think that people who liked Genesis might not like everything about VS?

I'm enjoying VS for what it is but it hasn't even hit the lows of Genesis so far in my opinion and I don't think Genesis itself was all that amazing.
>>
File: 20170529_095331.jpg (307KB, 1999x1065px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_095331.jpg
307KB, 1999x1065px
Who are these guys? Angels? Demons? Dragon elders?
>>
>>157828128
see
>>157828124

Look, I think that you are fucking idiot and your opinion is trash but that doesn't matter, the only thing that matters in this discussion is that we are talking about completely different comments and threads. You are basically trying to make look like entire threads of fucking crazy purity fags didn't happened because other people complained about "one note-ness". You yourself said that they are different people, so why are you trying to defend yourself if nobody is talking about you? Really curious, I wonder why.
>>
>>157823019
>this is neo-/a/
>>
File: Rowen.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Rowen.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
Is it wrong to ship her with Rowen Dragspear?
>Nina sees bishounen and turns into Dragon
>Rowen sees Dragon, looses control and also turns into dragon
>proceed to have steaming hot dragon sex.
>>
File: bahamut dancing.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
bahamut dancing.webm
3MB, 700x394px
>>157825753
Amira loses her charm after the boat episode after which she literally starts to throw tantrums because "she is five years old". Amira was best when she seemed like a sheltered clueless teenager.
>>
>>157825295
>those few episodes had more content than the whole of genesis
It had about as much content as one episode of Genesis. You've forgotten what the complaints about it were.

Also are people really arguing that the series is too high-brow for people now because they've introduced a shipperfaggotry element through Nina? Come on now
>>
>>157828326
I'm saying that you're the only one talking about angry purityfags in this thread. There are people saying they dislike Nina because she's barely done anything or find her one-noteness annoying, and you immediately default to deciding that everyone who dislikes Nina is a crazy purity fag >>157824835 >>157825295

If you wanted to have a thread about shitting on purityfags then open the thread with it next time instead of insisting that everyone who dislikes an unimpressive MC is a purityfag.
>>
The real question is: which dance was better?
>>
Her backstory will probably tie into S1's story more, you're not really noticing how weird it is that there's a village of powerful dragons that no one knows about because you haven't watched S1. Unless you're one of those fags who gets triggered by the mc being male there's no reason to atleast give it a shot.
>>
>>157828734
>I'm a fucking retard, please explain me every single detail.
That connection came out from the fact that idiot had to resort to fucking Nina to complain about S2 contents as a whole. And I have already explained why it doesn't make any sense, please, don't ask me why again and make yourself look even more stupid. Since resorting to fucking Nina didn't make any sense, there were 2 possibilities: or he was one of those dumb purity who only care about Nina's dysfunctional body and shipping, or he was a shitposter who was using a hot meme to hide his lack of argument. When I got it was the second case I stopped calling him purityfag, obviously someone as butthurt as you didn't notice that.
All that doesn't justify how you tried to to make look like entire threads of fucking crazy purity fags didn't happened.
Inb4 another useless butt devasted about nothing reply.
>>
>>157828734
Nina is not the only MC and she hasdone her role fine according to the narrative which has pushed the story forward

If you don't like Nina as a character based on your personal preferences it's a completely different thing
>>
>>157828470
Doesn't /a/ like female characters who act like kids?
>>
File: 1495837726889.jpg (330KB, 1276x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1495837726889.jpg
330KB, 1276x1406px
I didn't know they had silicone in heaven.
>>
>>157829249
All natural.
>>
>>157829152
Yes because submissive dumb childish girls are the only ones neets can dream of ever getting laid with.
>>
>>157829131
No? Nina has done literally nothing to push the story forward so far, she's just reacted.
>>
>>157829275
Shut up, Gabriel. Don't you have children to lie to?
>>
File: Cover_01.jpg (443KB, 1280x1767px) Image search: [Google]
Cover_01.jpg
443KB, 1280x1767px
Why wouldn't you watch season one before watching it's direct sequel? Pretty much all of the main cast here were prominent in season one. It's only 12 episodes too, 11 technically since one episode is just a recap episode. And I guarantee you the events that happened at the end of S1 are going to come into play during the second cour of S2.
>>
>>157823019
>Wants to watch because Nina when S1 has more semen demons
What?
>>
>>157825618
Favaro was always hideous. The only time he's ever looked somewhat attractive was ep 12.

>>157826530
>People who complain so strongly about about SV story but like Genesis' are hilarious, though.
It's mostly bitter favaro fags who do that. Their line of argument is usually that the show sucked until now and it's going to get so much better now that favaro has appeared. I think they're in for a disappointment if they think Favaro will be all that influential over the story though.
>>
>>157828300
>They look ugly, so demons.
>>
>>157830409
>It's only 12 episodes too, 11 technically since one episode is just a recap episode.
It's 12 episodes + 1 recap episode, so technically it's 13 episodes.
>>
>>157830145
Then I guess you should just stick to SoL if you are this slow in realizing how she has been pushing the story forward little by little

No point in arguing with a retard
>>
>>157831364
As a plot device. As a character doing her own thing? No.
>>
>>157829122
Stop being so god damn retarded.
>>
>>157831739
>stop telling me that I'm playing the paranoiac victim on a mongolian image board for no fucking reason.
Sure, but please from now try to follow your own advice instead of trying to save face so hard.
>>
File: Amira_finding_Hamsa_tasty.png (837KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Amira_finding_Hamsa_tasty.png
837KB, 1280x720px
>>157823019
You could watch it in a day or two while waiting for the next episode of Virgin soul

It also has cute girls
>>
>>157832156
I miss her.
>>
>>157829085
What if that fake bracelet thing is fucking with her memories like how Amira's necklace did? Azazel's comment about her being like a small Bahamut got an odd look from Rita.
>>
>>157833587

I still like the theory that the Bahamut attack Nina saw was the one from 2000 years ago, her village was wiped out she went into a sort of slumber until Favaro found her 10 years ago and awoke her which is why dragons don't seem to be common in the current time, or there's no knowledge of a dragon village. Theres also the Dragon from the forest back in S1 who was in a slumber for a long time. Dragons that big and powerful just aren't common at all. The clothes of the Dragon village also seem very early civilization styled

We might find out the actual origin of Bahamut
>>
>>157835458
That would make sense actually.
>>
>>157835458
So Nina is Bahamut little sister?
>>
>>157836438
I can't shake the feeling of a "sacrifice to keep the balance of the world" gone horribly wrong and creating bahamut
>>
>>157836438
Maybe he's her dad and he raged when her human mother died?
>>
>>157823019
>I want to watch the second season exclusively
Why do people like you exist?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.