[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaguya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

File: Kaguya.png (107KB, 809x501px) Image search: [Google]
Kaguya.png
107KB, 809x501px
Hasn't the purpose of this manga shifted? It doesn't feel the same as it did before, why are all the girls better than Kaguya?

That said, the beginning chapters were hilarious, will it go back to being that funny again?
>>
it's better than the beginning and it recognizing that it can't just be them going nowhere in the relationship and just arguing with each other brings no value. Adding the progression where they start visibly liking each other and having fun with it makes it much better.
>>
>>157819930
It's mostly just Kaguya falling in love with pres, I rarely see it the other way. What does Kaguya have that pres likes?
>>
File: 1487724091857.png (300KB, 817x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1487724091857.png
300KB, 817x1250px
What a shallow fucking cunt, dropped
>>
>>157820004
being the author's self-insert
>>
>>157819861
Kaguya was always worst girl
>>
>>157820004
the pres likes her and was considering confessing in front of a bunch of classmates. Also, he likes her attitude. She's a strong human being in many aspects and her being nice is a huge bonus.
>>
>>157820068
the next chapter literally addresses that point

we all have our preferences anon
>>
>>157820197
How, after the fireworks chapter, have they not been together?
>>
>>157820329
Never in that chapter were her actions justified

Just made her appear more shallow, fuck Kaguya
>>
>>157820329
I didn't like Kaguya before and the subsequent chapters made me hate her. At least I felt sympathy during the firework arc.
>>
>>157820159
And you always had shit taste
>>
Kaguya's still best- or at worst, close to it (Hayasaka and Kashiwagi are great too)

>>157820004
The only specific events that we've seen that I recall are the birthday gift and the time she tutored Ishigami, but it's clear he's liked her from the start and he occasionally mentions some things he likes. It's implied he fell in love when he realized she only acted cold out of shyness. Basically he likes her strong will and the kind person she's trying to become.

>>157820418
Because they're both too afraid to be the first to admit how they feel (even if they pretend it's pride).

>>157820468
Everyone focuses too much on the gag at the end.
She was depressed because the change affected her even a little bit, and had to realize that that didn't make everything else she felt fake.
She still wanted to stay with him forever regardless of looks, and her first reaction after the shock was to support him and come up with plans for the competition.
This doesn't erase all the times she fell for him because of his actions.

Do you think Shirogane's shallow too for the times he thinks about her beauty? It's the same- just one small part of him.
>>
>>157821175
>Kashiwagi
stopped reading right here.
>>
The facial expressions are the best part of this manga, nothing comes close. It wouldn't be funny if you didn't have despairing Kaguya or Pres.
>>
>>157819861
Last couple of chapters have been pretty funny as well.
>>
>>157821368
She's the only one besides Hayasaka who's always supported Kaguya, and even humiliated herself to protect her. Even if everyone here's right about her relationship (which is ambiguous and the one reason she's hated), she's probably the truest friend she has despite not knowing her long.
Plus she founded a club all about helping people, brought her boyfriend's grades up a lot at the expense of her own, and is the only club leader who doesn't antagonize Shirogane at the meeting. She's up there with Shirogane himself for the nicest character in the manga.
>>
>>157821796

Still a slut tho
>>
>>157819861
Fujiwara best grill and Traitorous Whore
>>
>completely loses all interest and treats him like human garbage who she doesn't want to be near because ONE feature changed
>>
>>157822439
>doesn't fawn over him, has a concept of personal space
>treating him like human garbage
Iceguya is treating him like human garbage, not this.
Kaguya even advises he keep the look, for his health.
>>
>>157819861
But it is funny.
>>
>>157822439
>girl doesnt want boys dick
>treats him like human garbage
You watched to much shit anime.
>>
>>157820068
>Physical attraction isn't important

Don't be a fucking idiot
>>
File: 1467587823228.png (187KB, 818x529px) Image search: [Google]
1467587823228.png
187KB, 818x529px
>>157822517
>>157822731
What a nice, loving look in her eyes
>>
>kaguya isn't attracted to health

Dropped.
>>
>>157822770
Yet another faggot who fall into waifu bait. Let me guess you got Rem/Yuki/Rei on the wallpaper? Cant you see how fucking boing would it be if the girl is always the same, loving MC unconditionally and never have her own thought and feelings? This manga is about these two trying to force other side to confess. Myuki tried to make Kaguya fall for him in this chapter and he failed, this is the game they play. For what reason I would read this manga if I knew that Kaguya will always lose to Shiro and he can just do nothing and just wait for last chapter when Kaguya will confess? Really guys like you are irreformable.
>>
>>157822770
That's how women look at me.
I think it's fine.
>>
>>157822770
Average interactions between humans don't include nice, loving looks 100% of the time.

Typically when someone does something perplexing, you look at them perplexed.
>>
>>157822770
As long as it's not a "how cute" it's fine.
>>
>>157823045
But Kaguya ended up regretting it and she noticed how shall her "love" was. She lost. She's way more invested than him.
>>
File: smug_kag3.jpg (172KB, 597x476px) Image search: [Google]
smug_kag3.jpg
172KB, 597x476px
>>157822770
In order to make up for her reaction that chapter she´ll go full yandere now. Next chapter will be a lot of fun. Well, less fun for Hayato.
>>
>>157824002
>Kaguya
>Yandere

Not a chance.
>>
>mai waifu should love me even if I became a morbidly obese tub of lard

no
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-29+at+08.23.23).jpg (64KB, 303x321px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-29+at+08.23.23).jpg
64KB, 303x321px
>>157825770
>>Kaguya
>>Yandere
>Not a chance.

totally impossible
>>
>>157826529
But he went from being tired to looking well and healthy. It's like if a girl liked a fat guy and hate that he got healthy and slim.
>>
Because Aka realized that he can finally achieve sucess by making a cheap Nisekoi knockoff.
>>
>>157827625
>this retard is still trying to force this shit
>>
>>157821175
Except Shirogane's appreciation of Kaguya's beauty isn't literally killing her. That's the difference here. Kaguya is a shallow cunt who can only appreciate Shirogane's sleep deprivation.

If it's supposed to be a gag, then I ain't laughing. Fuck, if Fujiwara had Kaguya's bodytype then she'd be far and away the best girl, but instead she's best solely because she actually helps Shirogane man the fuck up.
>>
>>157828752
The raw is out, right? Did Hayato appear?
>>
>>157828752
>Best girl
Fujiwara might have had my vote during the chapters she acted like Miyuki's confidant, but she just seems like the cast's annoying pest nowadays. The election arc probably won't change that, despite Kaguya thinking that she and Fujiwara are friends deep down.
>>
>>157829420
Yes.
>>
>>157820068
>>157822439
>>157828752
You know we're talking about someone who learned what a first time means less than a year ago, right? She said it herself. Everything is new to her so she never knows what to do. Just hearing from President that he hates her was enough to trigger a vasovagal response in her. She's way more affected by her own emotions than anyone else in the cast. She can't control herself because she doesn't know how.

If anything, it's commendable that she took her sudden lack of interest in him as a sign that she was being shallow, instead of convincing herself that she doesn't like him and relapsing into Iceguya. She's way too invested in her love to even think that the feeling is fake. Stop being so triggered by that.

She was a cunt to Shirogane as well when they met. It's obvious her glare fetish comes from loving him.
>>
File: 1495750247595.png (169KB, 763x474px) Image search: [Google]
1495750247595.png
169KB, 763x474px
>>157819861
We need more of best girl.
>>
>>157830515
Stop being a disgusting apologist. She was ready to move on until he got fucked. Frankly, I can't stand the series for her anymore.
>>
>>157831240
>apologist

You sure are going out of your way to hate a character, aren't you?
>>
>>157830901
You're right, we need more Hayasaka chapters.
>>
>>157831404
>out of your way
She's a shallow cunt who's only interested in killing a guy to look good for her. That's a perfectly good reason to hate a character.
>>
>>157831533
That's a really extreme way to look at it, especially since they played this card twice to push the gag. We don't have enough information to note how she'd react if he stuck with a more regular sleep schedule, either. She "insists" that she wouldn't mind and would get used to his look, after all.

In the interest of discussion, how would people react if Fujiwara got a breast reduction for the sake of her back?Lastly, unless you really like ikemen Shirogane for some reason, his design really benefits from his creased eyes.
>>
>>157831646
>PLOT TIWST
>it turns out Fujiwara was using pads
>>
File: pe10.jpg (108KB, 580x922px) Image search: [Google]
pe10.jpg
108KB, 580x922px
>>157831533
Come now, look at this immaculate face (who'd go to every extreme for her husbando)
>>
>>157831702
>Kaguya starts using lies
>Shirogane immediately loses all interest in her
>>
>>157828752
Her fetish isn't the only thing she appreciates- she encouraged him to give it up for his health and still wanted to be with him- and it's not killing him. If anything, his stubbornness is.
And I'm not really sure what more she could to to dissuade him- she told him she preferred the new look, so as far as she knows, he just took his usual habit of overworking himself too far. She can't just tell him to stop trying to do so well in school simply because he looks the same as usual.
Now, if him giving up sleep entirely became a habit, or is she realized he's doing it for her and not his grades. she'd have cause for an intervention- but as things are now, she's done all she can.

>>157829779
There's nothing new there, though. Outside of the chapters she helped him, she's always been unreliable.
Remember that she threw her club members under a bus when they played Pokemon Go, actively tried to ruin everyone's summer so she didn't miss anything on her trip, cheated to be the one to visit sick Kaguya, and tried to humiliate Kaguya in front of Shirogane right after Kaguya realized how important their friendship was. Her helping Shirogane was always the exception.

>>157831240
No, she wasn't. Her first thoughts after getting over she shock were about how it's good he's getting more rest, followed by plotting to deal with the new competition.
Next chapter, she has a breakdown because of what Hayasaka and Fujiwara said, but said outright she wants to stay with him forever regardless of how he looks. And Hayasaka was just being harsh so she'd come to realize that.
>>
>>157831646
>We don't have enough information to note how she'd react if he stuck with a more regular sleep schedule, either.
We certainly do! When his sleep got even worse, she got more turned on. That establishes she can't stand his real look and only likes him when he's dying.

>Lastly, unless you really like ikemen Shirogane for some reason, his design really benefits from his creased eyes.
I like him having a familial resemblance. His sister has wacky eyes, so it makes sense that he'd have similar eyes.
>>
File: haya1.jpg (125KB, 580x904px) Image search: [Google]
haya1.jpg
125KB, 580x904px
>>157831728
there is a distinct lack of pure hayasaka chapters in this manga
>>
>>157831810
Next chapter she literally salivates over him getting worse. I've no more time to waste on a disgusting apologist like you, goodbye.
>>
>>157831848
See you Thursday.
>>
>ITT: one anon realizing that female characters can be more than the usual archetypes
How cute.
>>
>>157831646
Maybe it's because we got too used to the character designs, but Shirogane's rested eyes seriously freaked me out. Guess the same would happen with a flat Fuji or a short hair Ishigami.
>>
>>157831814
>Implying information in one direction goes the other
We don't have her prolonged reaction for if he kept the better sleep schedule at all. I'm not insisting that she wouldn't be bitter about it, but I doubt she'd outright lose all interest in him considering he likes him for who he is as well as how he looks.

Also, Kei is a liability to the enjoyment of this series as a independent character. The dad also has creased eyes as well.

>>157831897
That, and I think his character as a whole benefits from being a really serious-looking character that's actually a self-aware dork. Shaving away that edge just makes him look like a weenie.
>>
>>157831848
What is sad is that people like you take precious shitposting space in our Thursday thread. Can you put a trip so I can filter you, please?
>>
>>157831728
Iino looks depressed. I'm guessing she realized what her idol's really like and isn't taking it well?
>>
So you all do realize that this is just a gag right?
>>
>>157831728
Who does she mean by watashitachi? And why is she betraying ex-prez?
>>
File: Am4Ol5w.jpg (889KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Am4Ol5w.jpg
889KB, 900x1300px
56 full raw
http://imgur.com/a/4x3kr
>>
>Iino is the cockblock incarnated, and will be the bane of all near-confessions in the future
You heard it here first
>>
>>157832153
sankyuu!
>>
>>157832153
House of Cards, Shinomiya style
>>
>>157819861
>That said, the beginning chapters were hilarious, will it go back to being that funny again?

I think when it went weekly the quality of the jokes kinda went down. Sure, there are some absurdly hilarious chapters but there are some meh ones as well.

It's why I think Takagi-san is better
>>
they always had a warped view on love and their feelings for each other, I dont know why this is surprising to some of you.
>>
>>157832356
But takagi is pretty much the same every chapter. How is it better?
>>
>>157832356
>cat ears
>french
>umbrella
>ishigami
>momma fujiwara
>a whole bunch of other stuff
>only monthly chapter that was kinda funny was wiener
I just don't understand people sometimes. as for that other manga, well, you're entitled to that opinion
>>
I read IB and it is shit. Why do people want a remake of it?
>>
>>157832666
So it won't be shit.
>>
>>157832562
>only monthly chapter that was kinda funny was wiener

The one where Kaguya kept laughing at the word? I thought that was in the weekly era.
>>
>gag manga being discussed this seriously

Never change, /a/.
>>
>>157832720
The one where she wants it was monthly.
>>
>>157832732
frankly surprising a non-thursday thread is even up at all. Who are you anons? Isnt there an unwritten rule to ignore kaguya threads except thursday?
>>
>>157832226
Nobody's wearing the aiguillette in that fantasy- is she saying she'll interfere regardless of the result of the election? How does she plan to do that without her new rule?
>>
>>157832861
I just got to read the manga. Haven't caught up to the latest chapter yet. Don't really feel like reading more of it.

Last chapter I read was the volleyball training one which was okay.
>>
>>157832861
>Isnt there an unwritten rule to ignore kaguya threads except thursday?
Usually non thursday threads go to page 10 quickly but I guess people want to discuss about Kaguya's eye fetish so it stays for now.
>>
>>157832927
Early chapters were absurdly hilarious and/or cute and I had to pause reading many times.
>>
>>157832861
There was another thread that lived for more than 2 days last Friday iirc.

I guess the series is getting popular.
>>
>>157832410
Nah, I look forward in what new ways Takagi can tease the protag.
>>
>>157832966
Eh, post-dump threads are fine, especially if the dump got to bump limit in just hours (as it did last week). Still kinda surprised that thread was also still up for long
>>
>>157832861
We had a 500 post Kaguya thread on Saturday i think.
>>157832966
>getting popular
It's been for a while judging by the dumps which go 700+ posts in 2 hours.
>>
>>157833028
It's been that way since the fireworks chapter.
>>
>>157819861
>That said, the beginning chapters were hilarious, will it go back to being that funny again?

But it only gets better? In fact, the beginning chapters couple with the premise isn't really that good. I've tried to introduce this manga to some people and most of them can't get past the description and the first few chapters. Unless you have a different definition of "beginning chapters".

The recent chapters is hilarious anyways, so your point doesn't apply, at least to me.
>>
>>157833055
We've had huge threads since french/umbrella i think.
>>
>>157832153
So she's not a complete joke candidate, nice to know. But why get Fujiwara involved at all?
>>
anons' ability to discipline themselves from making kaguya generals is weird its like a whole different subset of people are reading
cant wait to see if the anime will fuck that up
>>
>>157833126
Animeonlys will always ruin everything.
>>
>>157832994
No manga can get away with recycling the same joke over and over again. Even Nishikata changes little by little.
>>157832942
It was an unwritten rule. Non Thursday threads tend to derail, and sadly the Kaguya fetish thing has attracted two very dedicated shitposters.
>>
>>157833180
>no manga can get away
Isnt that the case for example like, that ecchi 4koma with the guy and his harem of student council members? just read a new chapter the other day and its the exact same gags as when i first read it years ago
>>
>>157833282
4komas are notorious for recycling.
>>
>>157833309
Prime example of recycling would be Kochikame.
>>
>>157832153
Does she really need to threaten shortie-chan? She's not going to win no matter what with that pledge.
>>
>>157833720
Fuji could revamp her campaign and make her an actual threat, also Kaguya doesn't take chances when someone's threatening her darling prez.
>>
>>157832153

Holy fuck, she is worst girl. I know Shirogane will still win but fuck her.
>>
>>157834232
I'm surprised she didn't look to be mad at Fujiwara for helping her. I thought she'd take it as a huge betrayal.
>>
>>157836103
She planned to replace her with Kashiwagi anyway.
>>
>>157832153
The two candidates joining forces to overthrow Kaguya's regime of terror when?
>>
>>157836103
She didn't know about it until the end of this chapter.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.