[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy walks up to you and awakens your Origin. What is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Araya-Movie_5-02_1.png (426KB, 590x768px) Image search: [Google]
Araya-Movie_5-02_1.png
426KB, 590x768px
This guy walks up to you and awakens your Origin. What is it?
>>
The power to watch Kara no Kyoukai and only fall asleep once every 2 movies, instead of every one of them.
>>
>>157815628
Cocks
>>
I don't see why anyone on /a/ wouldn't have the same Origin.
>>
Lolis.
>>
Bumps
>>
>>157815888
Sounds like a useful power.
>>
>>157815628
Rape
>>
a nihilistic and wicked sense of humor
>>
Having an unsually big dick
Unlimited Rape works
Suicidal depresseon
Having the ability to lie in such a way to where I can tell the truth but no one would be 100% sure if I'm honest or not.
>>
>>157815628
Sakura
>>
Kotomine Kirei looks good on KnK
>>
Mystic eyes of faggot perception. Allows me to find out whether or not someone posting on the internet is a faggot or not.
>>
The power to transform into a loli magical girl.
>>
>>157822957
Worthless power, everyone posting on the internet is a faggot. Even (You)
>>
File: bullshit detector.jpg (194KB, 720x692px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit detector.jpg
194KB, 720x692px
>>157823000
>>
>>157822797
Nasu was exploring all of F/SN's and F/Z's themes except for its core one (what it means to be a hero) and plenty others in Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime long before, largely because the Type-Moon world is founded on principle philosophical conceits that are consistent throughout TM's works. Souren Araya's motivation ties into Kiritsugu's and Archer's suppositions about saving people long before Fate ever came to be.

Most of his characters are variations of his previous writings. He mashes them together to create something new or tries to flash out a character he thought had bigger potential. Story themes and overall plot often mirrors something he wrote in the past too. He often has mono no aware present in his works. Originally he was inspired by Evangelion which shows in his works starting from Mahoyo and Angel Notes. Nowadays he doesn't even bother anymore since Fate allows him to reuse characters left and right.

>Shirou ties back to Enjou Tomoe.
>Rin is Misaya is Azaka is the haughty tsundere
>Sakura is Fujino is the rape victim.
>Kotomine is Araya is Nrvnqsr is the stern intellectual antagonist voiced by Jouji Nakata.
>Gilgamesh is Alba is Roa is the extremely powerful but arrogant antagonist.
>Kotomine works with Gil and they're bros, Araya works with Alba (once upon a time they were probably bros), and Nrvnqsr and Roa are bros, too.
>Tamamo is an expy of Kohaku's Magical Amber persona
>Matthew is FSN stray servant + White Sakura from Fate Extra.
>Underestimated Shiki/Zelretch/Shirou so Nrvnqsr/Crimson Moon/Gilgamesh got his ass handed despite he normally being super strong I swear guise

And so on. Routes, stories and their themes can also be compared like that. Even just the beginning of SN and Tsukihime were taken from KnK Hollow Shrine.
>>
Stockings
>>
>>157815628
Swords.
>>
>>157815628
> Implying anyone posting on this Chechen throat-singing forum will have anything other than "worthlessness"
I was here.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.