[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

·

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

File: 1474565644706.jpg (77KB, 1141x621px) Image search: [Google]
1474565644706.jpg
77KB, 1141x621px
·
>>
Ever see "Weird Science"? Basically that except the horny teens actually get to fuck the waifu they created.
>>
It is a Shota that doesn't get fucked in the whole manga
Who am I?
>>
>>157814073
Mindbreak/corruption rehabilitation center,
>>
Medical student becomes isekai doctor.
>>
>>157814073
Darkskin girl finally gets to be with her man.
>>
>>157814073
A kemono fox futa decides to travel to the real world and have sex with a lot of men and women.
>>
I got around to watching Koe no Katachi today.
How about an NTR with a deaf girl who doesn't know just how loud she is?
>>
Boku no Hero Academia:

>Bakugou is walking to school when a stranger suddenly places his hand on him and tells him his quirk turns anyone he touches into a cock craving slut. Bakugou doesn't believe this and goes to class anyways, but when he sees Izuku, Todoroki, Kaminari, and Kirishima, he starts to become flustered. Eventually leads to all the boys running a train on Bakugou, each dumping their load inside him. Doujin ends with the stranger revealing he has no such quirk, meaning Bakugou genuinely loves dick.

>Kirishima becomes /fit/ incarnate and performs various homoerotic exercises, including muscle worship, drinking "brotein," and taking brotein up the ass for quicker absorption. Eventually leads to a full blown gay orgy with all the boys, with Kirishima bottoming for everyone, as part of a "team exercise." After each scene, Kirishima says "no homo."

Boruto:

>Mitsuki ties Boruto up with his arms and rides him against his will, saying things like "Impregnate me Boruto" and "I'll be having your child, Boruto." Boruto, being young and dumb, believes Mitsuki when he says boys can become pregnant and begs him to stop, saying he doesn't want to be a father yet. However, Mitsuki continues to straddle him and eventually Boruto cums buckets inside him. Despite his earlier protests, Boruto is actually excited to become a father and acts all lovey-dovey with Mitsuki, who plays along, but after a few weeks pass, Mitsuki reveals that boys can't actually be impregnated. Boruto refuses to believe this and has sex with Mitsuki every day, hoping to impregnate him.

Rate my doujin ideas please.
>>
>>157817095
That's pretty gay, bro
>>
File: I'M GETTING TURNED ON.jpg (163KB, 1518x851px) Image search: [Google]
I'M GETTING TURNED ON.jpg
163KB, 1518x851px
>>157817095
>>
>>157814073
A young woman falls in love with a man,she gets an email that she thinks is his ,But when she clicks the link it alerts a team to kidnap her .once she wakes up it turns out that she has been sold in to sex slavery in the harem of a futa amazon princess of a distant hyper religious country.
>>
weird self insert man pulls off the shirt of the female character and quickly takes a picture and says he'll put it on the internet if she doesn't fuck him for the rest of her life.

Because apparently you can't just go to the police in Japan, and despite the fact the picture shows you distressed, this will somehow hurt your future
>>
>>157815848
theres one where a some literal who self insert character starts fucking every female main character for some reason

NTR doesn't make a lot of sense
>>
Prison school watersports with hana theres only one and it hasn't been translated yet
>>
A female Megaman-type robot steals the powers of the other robot masters by fucking them.
>>
>>157815848
I'd watch that. Especially if she didn't know the guy knew all along.
>>
Girls in VR get raped in the realworld while having sex in the virtual world.
>>
Tokyo Ghoul doujin about Kaneki and Touka, written as an NTR doujin from the point of view of Mutsuki.
>>
Naruto or his kid or whatever goes to the school in Senran Kagura. They beat him up and rape him with a dildo.
>>
>>157814073
4channers masturbating to sad panda dumps... literally.
>>
>>157817199

This sucks, I was going for "really fucking gay"
>>
>Alvida gets train run on her because dammit, her power is literally lube.

> Two magical MC develop separate harem & reverse harem, then end up together. In the meantime, everyone lampoons typical doujin creepiness by consensually exploring tentacle sex, telepathic safewords, monster forms, etc...
>>
>>157818108
>I was going
>I
Why are you pretending to be me?
>>
>>157818327
>>157818108
Why are both of you pretending to be me?
>>
>>157817485
Victim Girls 14?
>>
>>157818391
>>157818327
>>157818108
Why are there three people pretending to be me?
>>
Why am I pretending to be me?
>>
File: C49b1D_VMAEHFLv.jpg orig.jpg (117KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
C49b1D_VMAEHFLv.jpg orig.jpg
117KB, 700x988px
Re:Zero. Subaru is inspired by certain fairytales to test things out on a comatose Rem. He starts taking things a bit too far, getting a little too handsy, when Ram walks in on him. Absolutely mortified, he frantically tries to first cover up, and then excuse his shameful behavior.

Ram scolds him violently, before deciding on the "smoke the whole pack" style of punishment. Forcing him to perform sexual acts on Rem's body while she mocks and berates him, bringing him to the point of tears. Ends after Ram presses him down with her foot as he cums inside, with him sobbing and hugging onto Rem as he says he's sorry.

Ram tells him she's not satisfied with his performance and that they're going to have to do this again some time, until he really learns his lesson, before leaving to go masturbate as she thinks of what she felt through her empathic link with Rem. The sensation was stronger than she ever recalls it being, which is why she came to the room when she did, and wonders if that's a good sign.

Cut to Rem's face with a faint blush as Subaru clings to her and cries himself to sleep in her bosom, snot pouring down from his nose.

There you go. Doujin plot.
>>
File: PullThePlug.jpg (44KB, 211x376px) Image search: [Google]
PullThePlug.jpg
44KB, 211x376px
>>157818454
>Victim Girls 14

Thank god someone else knows.
>>
>>157814073
FemMC is a plain class rep that is jealous of other popular girls and their boyfriends, always being called a virgin, Decides to take revenge and steal all boys for her. Joins the soccer team as an assistant coach so she can get near the boys. Put some strong aerosol aphrodisiac in the soccer team locker room, all boys go crazy, FemMC disguises herself and proceeds to be gangbanged by the entire soccer team, keeps doing this for some time. Others girls notice their boyfriends are acting suspicious and ignoring them. Big reveal happens, FemMC is discovered, but has a secret weapon: release all the aphrodisiac she has left, everybody enters a sex frenzy, an orgy breaks on the soccer team's locker room. Ahegao, mindbreak and such ensues. At the end, everybody is tired of fucking and completly forget to punish FemMC. The boys soccer team win the nationals

The End
>>
A skinny looking dude goes to a 4chan meetup and becomes friends with a cute girl. The two of them talk a lot and eventually he invites her to his house where she takes off her skirt to reveal a massive trap dick. She (male) then proceeds to rape the protagonist with her cute dick until he learns to enjoy the feeling of his prostate getting massaged. At the end we're left with an image of their interlocked hands covered in semen and a multitude of hearts.
>>
A barbarian finds out a cute knight girl is actually a trap so they have to hide their gay love or be hung.
>>
>>157819079
Title: Locker Room BITCH!
>>
File: 52658147_p0_master1200.jpg (55KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
52658147_p0_master1200.jpg
55KB, 600x579px
>>157814073
Himouto! Darumaru-chan

[Outside, Umaru is a perfect schoolgirl. Good looks, good grades, sweet personality, good at sports, she has everything. But once she gets home... ]
-Onii-chan, feed me chippus!
[Her limbs shrink into nothing.]
{big frame of pic related sitting on the floor and holding an XL pack of chips between arm stumps}
{Taihei holds pack above her head, she tries to reach for it by standing up on her leg stumps}
-What chips, dinner is in an hour.
-Give them back!
{pack is promptly dropped on her head}
-Not like you can open it...
{Taihei walks away to cook, two silent frames from behind his shoulder: first she stands on her legs, arms apart, second she belly flops on the pack of chips, causing it to pop, sending chips all over the floor and startling Taihei}
{Umaru eating chips off the floor, Taihei in the background, angry}
-YOU LITTLE... WHO DO YOU THINK WILL HAVE TO CLEAN AFTER YOU?!
-What, it's your fault you left your poor disabled sister without necessary nutrition. Oh, can you pass me TV remote, please?

There's a lot of fun stuff to do with limbless Umaru besides this skit.
>>
File: 1446805144823.jpg (361KB, 605x858px) Image search: [Google]
1446805144823.jpg
361KB, 605x858px
>Hent-Ai

A boy wants to have sex with a girl.

Unable to put it in, he is gifted by a deus sex machina with the location of the girls vagina. Never minding the strange body area, he immediately puts it in, and is overjoyed to find out that it fits really well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's session with the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the vagina he fucked is not the girls real vagina. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the girl's alternate universe vagina, who wants to have sex with the MC's own AU dick, who too is blissfully unaware of the location of her vagina.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the sexual organs of their other selves. While the two chase their respective sexual organs, HENTAI ACTS ensues as they begin to fuck with each other instead and question the NATURE of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.
>>
>>157818841
10/10 jesus christ
>>
>>157814073
A black guy being chased by the police dies after crashing his car, he wakes up in another world where he gains some unexplicable power that help him to be the niggest, he proceed to rob and rape in this new world and end up saving the world with his BBC.
>>
>>157817631
-Are you a virgin?
-No more
>>
A typical male MC is in a love triangle between a typical tsun beauty and a down to earth chubby ara girl. The male MC bangs both of them. but chooses the ara girl in the end.
>>
A manga writer has his house burned down by fujoshi after he writes a sex scene between his protagonist and the female love interest, forever killing the fujo's faggy fantasies. Bent on revenge, he tracks down and rapes the uncharacteristically attractive fujos until they have heart marks in their eyes.
>>
Boy and girl hold hands for 25 pages. There's probably some cuddling in between.
>>
Autistic neet girl is the most talented mage in amazingly popular MMO. She's also the most sought after online idol and little camslut they've ever seen.
She keeps some as her friends and hanger ons with only one or two as her close "knights".
She's a bit of a slut and shows nudes at the drop of a hat.

She is visited by her mothers asshole boyfriend, well her father, who gets on her case about wasting her potential and to be at least try.
She finally snaps and tells him all about how she wants that neet life and that this is the only thing she wants and would rather die then leave those four walls.

He's horrified and he tells her that it's not her fault that her mother died. He then rips the birthday decoration off of the wall and screams,
"No matter how long she waits here, she'll never make it to her birthday party."

She screams and starts slapping him before pushing him out and locking the door. He stands there listening to her weeping. He orders, threatens, then finally begs his adopted daughter to open the door and please let him in.

Cue her falling deeper into her fantasy world.
One day her dorky online only side kick who acts as her protector/knight and only friend dissapears leaving her alone.

He tells her that he's worried about how much time she spends online and wants her to go out sometime and get some sun. Her being sick doesn't help them in the raids.

She ignores him when he does his worried friend/boyfriend act and goes offline for a few hours or days. But today she just tells him to mind his own business. This sets off an argument.

He finally tells her that he needs to talk to her in the real world. She's taken aback by this. She is completely taken aback and is just terrified of the idea. She says that he shouldn't try that she's not who she appears to be and on and on.
He stops responding.
She hears a knock at the door ten minutes later.
"Honey, it's me."
She's shocked.
"daddy".
>>
>>157814073
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vAtDkT8FG-MJ:https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1039-cyoas/75389519+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Frequencies Isekai because .

>inb4 /tv/
>>
>>157821026
Frequencies Isekai - How I Was Teleported To Another World Which...
... Reminded Me Of Gattaca, As I Try To Survive In A Unfair World , And Maybe Find True Love & Try To Take Over The World.
------------------------------------------

A week ago, you fell asleep in your highschool classroom and was mysteriously sent to ANOTHER WORLD with a strictly tier-ed social system. Thankfully the social services of this strangely familiar place picked you up while you were lost wandering the streets. Not so thankfully, they tested you for your "Frequency" aptitude and found that you had extremely low Frequency and shafted you into the "Proles" class.

What is Frequency? In this strange new world, one's life-worth is determined by predestined Frequencies; which works like an ubikal combination of luck, omnipotent inane talent and fate. A person with high Frequency will almost always be successful in life and in everything he/she does. A prole like youself is quite simply a "normie", who is not expected to amount to anything exceptional or vaguely interesting. Or so they say!

One day while scrubbing the gym toilet with the other proles after school, you pondered to thyself.

"No way... No way... I was just goofing around in my previous world but this feels so much worse. This can't go on. I feel played out. This must be some sick joke? No. I will forge my own destiny! Poop the karma police! I AM A PLAYER!"
>>
>>157814073
NOT Death March. MC fucks his harem and his megacorp girls.
>>
>>157819697
Finds a way
>>
>>157820542
That's a very sad doujin
>>
>>157814073
It doesn't make me cry.

That's all I need.
>>
>>157819697
10/10 title. Would fap.
>>
>>157814073

The Main Character and his best friend decide to join a Sports Club at their school in order to become Jocks and pick-up girls. The problem for them however, is that they fail at joining all the sports club in the school except a new club, the Lucho Wrestling Team which is filled with tall and buff girls capable of breaking their spines with a single hug.

Wacky hijinks ensue as they get into the sport taking on people their weight class and bigger, while trying to win the affections of girls in their club.
>>
>>157814073
A prettyboy fuck has sex with his little sister with mutual consent but the authorities find out and he is branded a sexual predator
he is then sent to jail where he has to dress up and act like a real girl to satisfy all the real sexual predators or he'll get shanked to death
>>
>>157817095
Fund them
>>
>>157819697
kek
>>
>>157820166
If it's for my OTP, I would pay to read this.
>>
>>157820542
Does it end in loving sex?
>>
File: 1485391508934.png (739KB, 720x980px) Image search: [Google]
1485391508934.png
739KB, 720x980px
>>157814594
I think I really like this.
>>
In this doujin I (myself) fuck my waifu, for ultimate self-insertion.
I hope I get some decent character development.
>>
So Shota is partaking in the Moon Cell Grail War and he summons a Arcueid Berserker. Because Berserkers require a lot of energy and Shota isn't experienced enough to power her up fully. She brings him to their room and she teaches Shota about mana transfers and how he needs to pull down his pants and take off his shirt for a few minutes. He complies and she starts to undress as well. She picks him up and puts him on Taiga's bed. Arcueid starts to suckle on him hard for a moment and he starts to whimper a bit and she stops when he seems like he's ready to cum. Arcueid then gets on top of him and uses her ass and goes rough on him. Shota starts to ''mana transfer" into Arcueid. He starts to call her Daddy & Mommy as she gets rougher to try to push out more mana transfers from him. Soon Shota runs out of "mana" to transfer for the night and Arcueid calms down and they cuddle for a bit. Then a cut to Arcueid and Shota killing a Rider.
>>
Futanari gets isekai'd into the world of monster girls.
>>
>>157828573
she can be a garyu that starts a food cart to serve cum filled recipes to the monster girls
>>
>>157814073
>Childhood friend + Tomboy + Dark skin + Netorare + Anal + Watersport + Spats + Virginity (Female) + Gangbang + Double penetration + Nakadashi
Here you go.
>>
>>157817485
There was an SAO doujin about this
>>
File: 1495099903849.jpg (291KB, 559x710px) Image search: [Google]
1495099903849.jpg
291KB, 559x710px
>>157814073
There is a loli. She has a little than and tanlines from her swimsuit. She has huge tits and red framed glasses. She does compensated dating but no sex. A guy with a clock that can stop time gets mad because she didn't want to fuck and raped her. Turns out the loli was the second coming of god and punishes the guy by making him a DFC loli wandering the world getting violated with perma-heart shaped pupils because he enjoys it.
The art is made by somebody like Shimanto Shisakugata.
>>
A scientist working for the military makes a serum to enhance women for combat roles but a side effect turns all into futanari,the futa soldiers are deployed to an unstable country as peacekeepers. but they can't be brought home because of all their campaign wive's(some husbands too) and children they collected.the futa army then overthrows the local dictator to breed their own futanari ethno state.
>>
>>157814073
Heroine with abs wants to defeat evil monster that killed her family.
They fight in a colysseum.
Monster rapes and impregnates her while everyone watches.
>>
>>157831366
>Heroine with abs and a beta boyfriend
>while everyone, including her boyfriend watches.
Here FIFY.
>>
An incest h-manga where a teenage boy has loving incestuous relationships with his mom and older sisters who all have big dicks and huge balls.
>>
>>157831782
Yeah could work too, im not against it.
>>
The original mana transfer scene from fate/stay night, but it turns out that Saber is 100% male, He just crossdresses really well. Shirou is shocked afer his''Crying game'' reveal, but still hits it (and even gives arthur a reach around).
>>
>>157814073
Deku/Ochako

Seriously, why doesn't this exist?
>>
>>157819811
Thanks. I like to have all the humiliation and degradation I can get, without it being too mean-spirited or leaving things on a sour note. Leave the guy a little broken, but not too broken.
>>
>>157814307
All shotas
>>
Ueno walks pass a classroom in their school and has to watch Nishimiya and Ishida do it.
>>
>>157839385
Nah, they both crash at Nishimiya's place for one reason or another, Ueno drags him in the bathroom and rapes him, all while Nishimiya can't hear shit.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.