[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masamune-kun's Revenge Chapter 41.1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2136.jpg (663KB, 1138x1664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2136.jpg
663KB, 1138x1664px
https://reader.kireicake.com/read/masamunekuns_revenge/en/0/41/1/page/1

Possible Yoshino victory incoming?
>>
More like Yoshino friendship.

The author really didn't plan any of this shit when he started writing it, did he?
>>
>>157813135
the author didn't planned shit, he was led by the momentum and then decided that he had no idea how to end it, so he bought himself some time with the paris arc and then some month hiatus + extra filler chapters and still has no idea what to do
>>
>>157812622
It looks like he's trying to keep the harem going.
>>
>>157815325
It did seem weird when she learned his identity, and so easily agreed to start dating.
>>
File: 010_1496001532.png (494KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
010_1496001532.png
494KB, 1114x1600px
>>157812622
God I hope so. The "main couple" got together, there's no other reason to continue this unless Yoshino wins.
>>
>>157812622
>actually reading this shit
>>
>>157812622
>>157815923
Neko is best girl though. I'm sure one of the upcoming arcs will be about her background story.
>>
>>157815988
I would actually pick it up if Maid bich is set to win. Something like that doesn't happen that often.
>>
It would actually be hilarious of for some reason if they did a massive bait and switch with Yoshino winning.
>>
File: k027.jpg (418KB, 1739x1222px) Image search: [Google]
k027.jpg
418KB, 1739x1222px
I'm amazed at some of the reactions I've seen to this chapter where they are surprised that Yoshino might have a thing for Masamune.

What did they think this page was about several chapters ago?
>>
>>157816466
That she was probably just sad over having a friendship based off lies and deceit.

To be honest, she showed absolutely zero signs of any romantic interest from the start, and a single page like that is not definitive enough of romance to confirm anything.
>>
what the hell is with these in-between chapters, does he literally not know what to do now that the revenge part is over so he's stalling for time?
>>
>>157816466
the feeling of a good friendship ending
>>
>>157816573
>>>>>157815325
yes
>>
Maid is gonna win there is more chemistry between piggy-kun and maid chan than piggy-kun and main heroine
>>
>>157816573
I could have accepted him not ending the manga when the anime was airing because advertisement and all that but now that the anime is long over, he has no more reason to actually drag it out for this long.
>>
Has a series ever been as much of a mess as this one? The anime really cemented what a disaster this whole thing is
>>
>>157816573
read >>157815325
the author literally wrote himself in a corner because he didn't planed the maid to be way more likeable than main girl
now dont know what the fuck do anymore and is pushing those extra chapters hoping for an enlightenment
>>
>>157817261
>he didn't planed the maid to be way more likeable than main girl
Its not hard when the main girl is a huge fucking bitch at almost every moment since chapter one vs a quiet manipulative bitch.
>>
>>157816538
That was literally Masamune getting his revenge even if he didn't realize it.
>>
>>157812622
In all honestly. I would sincerely applaud the author if Masamune ends up with Yoshino, as I don't see anything other than Aki ending right now, so this would surprise me.
>>
>>157817580
I hope for this even though I know it's not going to happen
>>
>>157817351
His rapport with maid is still way better than with the main girl which for major parts of the Manga feels more like a meme than a character
>>
>>157817934
Oh, I definitely agree. There's really no reason at all that, even with the misunderstanding resolved, that Masamune should date Aki. Even if she was nice to him years ago, she has pretty much shown how much of a natural bitch she is.
>>
>>157816573
It's obvious that he doesn't know what to do with the manga. And thanks to that, we got things like dog rape.
>>
>>157818789
>dog rape
What
>>
Why is the main girl the most unlikable character and I want to see her win nothing?
>>
>>157819026
you missed the threatened dog rape?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.