[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which do you think is the better singer? (Keyword, singer, not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: sing.jpg (410KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sing.jpg
410KB, 1280x720px
Which do you think is the better singer? (Keyword, singer, not the one you want to marry/fuck)
>>
I actually remember Ranka's songs, which is more than I can say for Sheryl.
>>
File: RankaLee-Na_F-12.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RankaLee-Na_F-12.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
Ranka. Hands down. No contest.
>>
Ranka's got a better voice, but the best songs are the ones they sing together.
>>
I liked Ranka's songs better. Their duets were awesome though.
>>
Basara
>>
>>157799112
>>157799176
>>157799239
>>157799335
What the fuck is this shit taste? Sheryl had the strongest voice
>>
>>157799711

All her solo songs were pretty underwhelming. Her singing voice is also a littler too deep for a female singer for my taste.
>>
koi wa dogfight is the best song in the show but Sheryl has in general more and better songs
>>
Megumi Nakajima > May'n
>>
>>157799711
She sounds like a teenager pretending to be a thirty year-old mother. She's not even good at her low voice.
>>
>>157798927
May'n makes my ears bleed.
>>
>>157798927
Ranka has better voice
>>
>>157798927
Ranka didn't have to hire separate seyiuu and singer, so I'd go with her.

Also pulled off a relatively new starlet perfectly, while Sheryl was just generic pop singer doing generic pop singer.

Also I liked her more as a character.
>>
>>157798927
Sheryl, for sure. May'N's just a better singer. Sakamoto in Triangler shits on either of them, of course.
>>
NINJIN LOVES YOU YEAH
>>
I like Ranka's bright, cheetful voice, but she's clearly more of a talented amateur vs. Sheryl/Mayn.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 180x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 180x256px
Both are shit

"Interviewer: So we're planning a page for fans who don't know you (Itano) or the original Macross.

Itano: Macross Ace (the magazine this is in) is a damned bishoujo character magazine isn't it? I call it "retarded", though. Retarded character moe magazine. I think Macross (the original) was popular because of its balance, 1/3 each of cute girls, robots, and songs. But now they say mecha won't sell, robots won't sell, so they turn it into a character-based anime AND they want the fujoshi. I hate the stench of that sort of thing and so actually don't want to be in any magazine articles related to that bullshit, but I said I'd cooperate if they let me badmouth shit and here I am.

Interviewer: I... see... (tears)

Itano: I DID watch all of Macross F. It's not fair to badmouth something without seeing it (chuckle).
So, like, there's one bit where a sniper in space mounts himself on an asteroid, right? But by doing so half his field of vision is gone. And asteroids aren't stationary so his aim is going to be really unstable. And then they use sniper rifles at point blank range? I notice this sort of stuff, you know.
It's well-drawn for a TV show and they were trying, but the relationships were half-assed and the heart of the drama is way too messy. Last time we had Minmei become a human failure, but this time it was the main character (laugh). People who like this rubbish have a totally different sense from me, so I'd really be happier if they didn't know who I was at all (laugh)."
>>
>>157798927
Ranka obviously, because Sheryl's singing voice is May'n - not even her seiyuu. Nakajima did both singing and acting.
>>
>>157802910
Well I wonder what he thought of Delta then

And of 7 for that matter.
>>
Ringo is the best.
>>
>>157802910

He must really hate Macross Delta then. I did too
>>
>>157803357
I liked Frontier despite its shortcomings, but I'm too scared to watch Delta. The pilot episode scarred me.
>>
>>157803043

Wouldn't it have been easier (and cheaper) for them just to use May'n as the seiyuu too? (or hell, just find a another seiyuu who they already know can sing)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.