[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that cares about Detective Conan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Conan and Akira.jpg (37KB, 578x477px) Image search: [Google]
Conan and Akira.jpg
37KB, 578x477px
Am I the only one that cares about Detective Conan?
>>
i do, but i haven't watched/read since 2015
>>
>>157797483
Persona 5's anime will be trash like Golden, also the waifu wars will reach new heights.
>>
>>157797483
No, but these threads are usually a hotbed for retards telling unsuspecting people to skip over half of the show in order to create more retards that perpetuate the cycle
>>
>>157797483
Haven't watched it in a while.
>>
>>157797483
I used to.
>>
>>157797483
No. Detective Conan is my favorite series of all time and my waifu is in it.
>>
File: img000007 (1).jpg (510KB, 1110x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000007 (1).jpg
510KB, 1110x1600px
>>157798101
>Persona 5's anime will be trash like Golden
The only reason why Golden was trash was because of the constant pushing of Poochie.
I am sure that the p5 anime will be as fun as the p4 anime.
>>
>>157802261
I hope so, P4 was great but the animation itself was bad. I hope they get IG to animate the season
>>
Love the movies. Read the first 45 volumes of the manga (got them from the library).
Still haven't gotten into the anime. I'll probably watch it eventually
>>
https://a.uguu.se/QZUb17IMsVIB.xhtml
>>
Did the plot ever gone somewhere?
>>
>>157804858
It's slow moving but yes it is getting somewhere.
>>
File: 91Wn3CD.png (164KB, 499x313px) Image search: [Google]
91Wn3CD.png
164KB, 499x313px
>>157803654
>I hope so, P4 was great but the animation itself was bad. I hope they get IG to animate the season
I never really minded the shitty animation, because the p4 anime's humor made me forgive every single flaw it had.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duGMGrDw6Ig
>Rise's midnight channel segment
>That episode where the MC was running around town doing random and weird shit.
>Main cast is wondering what the fuck he is doing
>Next episode reveals he was doing all that weird shit for Social link stuff.
That anime was a fucking 10/10 when it came to the SoL stuff
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.