[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gon vs Deku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

Who is the better character
Who is stronger
>>
>>157793621
In pure strength Deku is way stronger but gon has battle experience and nen has more versality
>>
>>157793621
I like Deku more as a character and gon has too much versatility and speed compared to him.
>>
Gon's base is like full cowl 10% and gon-san is many times stronger than 100% so he would destroy deku.
>>
>>157793779
Wrong.

At best they are tied in strength. At worse Gon is way stronger.

Gon is also faster and a better fighter.
>>
>>157793621
edgy skinny little fucks
>>
>>157793621
Both overshined by the other better character.
>>
File: 1402587680990.jpg (78KB, 450x255px) Image search: [Google]
1402587680990.jpg
78KB, 450x255px
Pretty sure Deku could wipe the floor with Gon right now, isn't he basically just a normal boy currently?
I think he's a more interesting and less predictable character though.
>>
Deku's a better character no questions about it. Strength is much more debatable. Deku's quirk has rules but even it has a caveat in form of willpower, allowing him to surpass his limit when author needs it. Gon's nen has lower base limit, i.e. his usual maximum output, but since nen has no concrete rules to follow, there is absolutely no limit on Gon's power when author needs it. So I'd say without asspull moments like Gon't revenge on Pitou and Deku's "I must win to save people", Deku's a winner, but if we allow the critical moment powerup, Gon's a definite winner.
>>
>>157794168
That's everything these days. The days of Guts have died.
>>
>>157794168
>>157794260
They are both ripped as fuck, it's just that the artists have no fucking consistency
>>
>>157794246
>Gon's nen has lower base limit
>Source: my ass
>>
>>157794370
Read this post carefully again and ask yourself why you gave a serious reply to an actual retard.
>>
>>157794370
Deku blew away a colossal robot at full power and decimated multi-storied buildings. Gon's full power output on Greed Island during their dodgeball play just shook the gym a bit and blew the windows out.
>>
>>157794246
>Deku's a better character
Idiotic fanboy rambling.
>>
>>157794528
The point of powerlevel threads is being full retarded.
>>
>>157794616
Oh, the ironing.
>>
File: deku autism.jpg (141KB, 840x509px) Image search: [Google]
deku autism.jpg
141KB, 840x509px
>>157793621
Deku's autistic when it comes to researching his enemies and developing new moves.

Gon has more experience and a bigger current asspull power up.

Deku can dissect weaknesses and create plans like no other current shonen MC. If Deku had prep time and an understanding of Gon's abilities, he would win because he would devise a plan to catch Gon at a moment of weakness to maximize a potential victory.

If it were just a straight up fight with their current power levels, where they both go 100%, Gon would probably win, but Deku would at least get one good punch in that seriously injures Gon.

Deku has the most potential though. if It was Prime All Might vs Gon-san. All Might would wipe Gon out, same applies to Deku, since his prime will logically be stronger than All Might's prime based on how OfA works. an adult Deku would destroy an adult Gon.
>>
>>157794836
You are forgetting how stupidly strong gon-san was supposed to be, if he really was supposed to be as strong as meruem then OfA wouldn't be enough to stop him
>>
Gon's already dead, just like his manga.
>>
>>157793621
I really hated that video, they needed a dumb excuse for deku to lose the first match. and I dont know why I expected better fromm youtube comments whe nobody mentioned that hisoka shit
>>
>>157795139
Manga coming back, officially confirmed.
>>
>>157795002
pitou said his hands could reach out to the king where does it say he could beat him?
>>
>>157795184
I know you want to believe, anon, but we both know how that's gonna go: there'll be about 5-10 badly drawn chapters then another indefinite hiatus.
>>
>>157794836
Have you actually read HxH? Serious question.
Gon's current powerlevel is pretty shit since he doesn't have nen. And you bring up Gon-san like it's something he can do again, it shouldn't even be relevant.
Also he can easily dissect his opponents strategy or find an opening as well, but he does it in combat instead of needing prep time. I highly doubt Deku could have been as witty as he was facing Genthru, Knuckle or the bat/owl team.
>>
>>157795270
I'm not picky. I just want more rubber and gum.
>>
>>157795359
Wasn't Gon able to outrun animals that moved in blurs early on pre-physical training and nen?

I'm pretty sure that's faster or as fast as Deku's Full Cowl.
>>
>>157794136
>gon-san is many times stronger than 100% so he would destroy deku.
You think Gon-san is way stronger than prime all might?
Considering that the all might we have seen fighting has been running on fumes the entire time, I can see the match going both ways.
>>
>>157795359
>Genthru
What? He literally had a full plan worked out to the seconds. He was just going through the motions against Gensuru, and the plan wasn't even devised by him.
>>
Normal Gon is capable of pushing 64-ton doors.
>>
>>157795661
weakened all might is able to level entire cities with a punch
>>
>>157795802
Yet he needed 300 hits to defeat a shitty Nomu.
>>
>>157795802
>>157795867
And he didn't even damage it
>>
>>157795867
It would've taken him 5 punches in the old days.
>>
Gon would shit all over class 1-A easily.
>>
>>157795535
You're right, it's been a while since i read it. But the whole thing where he sacrifices his hand to land a kick when Genthru was most vulnerable was pretty clever.
>>
As of right now, Gon by a landslide, but once Deku learns how to use One For All at 100% without breaking his body, he would win.
>>
>>157796161
Gon-san > 100% OfA
>>
>>157795867

Nomu's quirk was literally "Be anti all might at 100%", what all might did was "punch him at 101%" breaking the barrier of his own powers

the fact that he defeated him means that he beat his own weakness AKA Having a limit.

Deku, by pure will power (being the source of OfA) could beat Gon.
>>
deku is a typical written shounen character unlike gon
>>
>>157794213
gon without nen can atleast open the zoldyck doors and climb the highest tree in little time, he's much more than a regular human
>>
>>157793621
Gon for both. Anyone thinking Deku has a chance in battle is retarded.
>>
>>157798445
but Deku is the Batman of shounen characters
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.