[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Remember ssj was a legendary warrior who appeared once a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: 151.jpg (29KB, 588x298px) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
29KB, 588x298px
>Remember ssj was a legendary warrior who appeared once a millenia and was powerful enough to save his whole race?
>Yeah turns out you juts gotta flex your back bro xdxddD
Im pretty sure nobody takes this shit seriously anyway. I wouldnt even be mad if krillin went ssj god and win the tournament for them at this point
>>
>>157770058
>>Remember ssj was a legendary warrior who appeared once a millenia and was powerful enough to save his whole race?

Then they ruined it even more with that SSJ God ritual sit.
>>
>>157770058
>he still thinks about story consistency with Super
Its a pure cash grab. Made to cater to the lowest common denominator.
>>
is there any shonun with more asspulls than dragonball z?
>>
>>157770058
this shit was fucking bullshit, I think I'll finally going to drop super.

It made me so fucking mad. Worse than midichlorians.
>>
>>157770286
Yes. Dragon Ball Super.
>>
>females have an easier time going SSJ
>more powerful than their male counterparts

Planets all over are going to start blowing up once a month and U6 is fucked.
>>
>>157770286
Naruto? They're both pretty bad about it.
>>
>>157770058
>People getting worked up about this
>when Gohan just got a little triggered and got SS
>when Goten and Trunks got SS because lol
Nostalgia is one hell of a drug
>>
>>157770693
They never explained how you become a super saiyan. This was just pathetic
>>
File: allinthisdick.png (311KB, 754x912px) Image search: [Google]
allinthisdick.png
311KB, 754x912px
>>157770058

The most hilarious part about this shit is that Goku,Gohan,Vegeta all apparently failed to notice this insanely simplified method of achiving Super Saiyan.

The absolute worst being Vegeta who thinks it's absurd that Kid Trunks can do it when it's so fucking simple.
>>
File: 1495476574810.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1495476574810.gif
2MB, 500x280px
There are many things to complain about in Super but /a/ always gets mad about the most trivial of shit.
SSJ is nothing special anymore since the Buu saga where literal kids without any emotial torment could become SSJ.

We already know that the U6 Sayajins are more advanced than the U7 Sayajins, they have different biology and are more powerful then Goten and Trunks were.

Only a pedro would get riled up over this and if you want to complain about bargain sale SSJ then point your anger at the Buu saga.
>>
>>157771626
When did we know of this more advanced shit??
>>
>>157770286
Bleach probably.
>>
playing devil's advocate here:

it IS a different universe with slightly different rules. the saiyans from u6 don't look like saiyans from u7 - just look how scrawny they are, no tails and their eyes. maybe evolution has worked differently for them. so it's not that much of an asspull
>>
>>157771953
When Goku and Vegeta asked why Cabba has no tail, he replies they did in the past but evolved since then.
>>
Things Dragonball Super has officially ruined ihe Dragonball Universe

>Power Levels/power gaps
>Vegito
>Super Saiyan mechanics

Will this show ever be stopped?
>>
>>157771626
>if you want to complain about bargain sale SSJ then point your anger at the Buu saga.
But I do you colossal dolt, Buu saga was absolute steaming garbage, that doesn't mean Super deserves a free pass for lowering the bar even more.
>>
>>157772135
>Power Levels/power gaps
good.

>Vegito
how? just because it was for a short time?

>Super Saiyan mechanics
maybe consider my post here >>157772064
>>
>>157770058

remember when fucking Trunks and Goten attained with no fucking effort?

At least Caulifla had to try.
>>
It was a legend because they didn't know how to activate it, once Goku got it he just told them how it feels and whatever so the rest learned.
>>
File: wow.jpg (54KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
54KB, 960x720px
>idiots cant read between the lines

Different universe, difference saiyans, different requirements to obtain SSJ. Additionally, a handful of moron survivors and their children struggling to pioneer transformations vs. hand picked prodigies of their entire fucking race being shown and taught how to transform.
>>
File: futuretrunksvsgokuss.png (114KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
futuretrunksvsgokuss.png
114KB, 350x200px
>>157770058
Remember when there would only be one legendary super saiyan at a time ever?
>>
>>157772174
It just took the already established plot points and give it a little explanation.
This isn't lowering the bar and atleast it shows consistency in this regard to the rest of the series.
It would honestly be more schocking if achieving SSJ would've been a struggle for them and then still later on be relevant in the tournament.
>>
>>157770058
>Krillin now SSB tier
>17 now SSB tier
>Gohan now SSB tier
>SSJ is just mini titans at the nape of your neck
DBS doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>157771626
It's actually easier for kids to go in a fit of rage especially pampered ones like Trunks/Goten. Pure U7/U6 are warriors that have to work from a young age. There isn't much to get them worked up because they've seen shit and know how life is a struggle.
>>
>>157773144
We didn't see them getting enraged and implying that they did is pure headcanon.
>>
Honestly, at this point I'm surprised U6 isn't full of Super Saiyans. The power threshold has been passed quite some time ago, they could stub their toe and transform.
>>
File: 1411136280702.jpg (31KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1411136280702.jpg
31KB, 500x510px
>people actually giving a fuck about post-childhood goku Dragonball
I'll never understand this shit. Just how much mental trauma you have to go through to be this fucking stupid?
>>
>>157771626
Why Pedro? Why not Rodolfo, Juan, Federico, Alberto, Axel?
>>
>>157770251
>>157770058
>>he still thinks about story consistency with Super
>Hurr durr Super ruined it
Nostalgiafags at their finest

Nevermind that Goten unlocked it with literally no training, and everything they bitch about that "Super ruined" is true about DBZ as well.

But that doesn't count, since its from their childhood so its perfect, and Super is just shit. Because you can't objectively look at anything from the past, but you're looking at Super with a fine tooth comb.

Any non-nostalgiafag retard can tell you DBZ is riddled with the same type of mess but you didn't think about it since you were a child at the time. And its not something that was meant to be taken seriously from the start. It was originally a comedy, and power levels were only introduced to say how useless and inconsistent power levels are, as they immediately stopped making sense on purpose. Vegeta and Nappa were wrong about it the entire time.

You fags easily swallow Trunks and Goten learning with no training, but someone else doing it and suddenly "No that's wrong, Super ruined everything".
>>
File: dbz206-23.jpg (26KB, 474x356px) Image search: [Google]
dbz206-23.jpg
26KB, 474x356px
>>157770058

Goten's first SSJ moment was more bullshit than Caulifla's.
>>
>>157773670
Go back to /fgog/ and stay there retard.
>>
>>157770058
I'm okay with this given that Universe 6's Sayajins are conveyed as civilized and introspective as opposed to Universe 7's who are emotionally driven blockheads.

Universe 7 Sayajins
>Hairy warmongering barbarians who rely on stolen technology.
>Don't even understand Chi until they encounter Earthlings who can not only sense it without scouters but can hide it and shit.
>Transform using passion and rage.

Universe 6 Sayajins
>Advanced universe spanning civilization.
>No need for scouters as they have an understanding of Chi.
>Have no one figure out Super Sayajin transformation throughout their entire history until some passion driven rage-aholic from another universe teaches them how.
>Quickly refine the technique to develop a more sophisticated theory around Sayajin transformation.
>>
>>157774168
Also this
> handful of moron survivors and their children struggling to pioneer transformations vs. hand picked prodigies of their entire fucking race being shown and taught how to transform.
>>
>>157774312
i bet goku is creaming his pants on the saiyans he's gonna fight.
>>
>>157772476

That's your headcanon, pedro.
>>
>>157773559
>>
>>157773670
>Nevermind that Goten unlocked it with literally no training
Not him, but I thought that was a mistake too.
>>
>>157770058
>>157770096
>>157772640
>>157773670

It was ruined the moment trunks first showed up.
>>
File: 1487819834598.gif (756KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487819834598.gif
756KB, 500x375px
>>157770058
So are you mad that Vegeta's interpretation of the super saiyan legend was wrong?

The legend referred to super saiyan god, because a handful of non-super saiyans that aren't evil shits could skip super saiyan and obtain god for a short duration. Every iteration of super saiyan that is not of the god ritual is a false form that incrementally approaches it in power but are inferior because they stem from saiyan battle lust instead of a good heart.
>>
OP pretends super saiyan is still special when shitty brats with no training could use it and even achieve SSJ3 just by watching it once.
>>
>>157770543
SJW infected Dragon Ball too.
>>
>>157772135
To be precise, they ruined the potara fusion. Not Vegito per-se. Vegito was fucking awesome and easily defeated fused Zamasu. What they ruined was that whole time limit bullshit for ningen.
>>
>>157776445
Goku should have just made Vegeta learn the fusion dance since the results are the same.
>>
>>157771626
>We already know that the U6 Sayajins are more advanced than the U7 Sayajins, they have different biology and are more powerful then Goten and Trunks were.

Came here to post this. U6 Sayains are not exactly the same as U7 Sayains.
>>
I’m just glad they gave us some sort of explanation as to how Saiyans can re-ascend to SSJ without being mad.
>>
>>157770058
>>Remember ssj was a legendary warrior who appeared once a millenia and was powerful enough to save his whole race?

That was a myth because the U7 Saiyans are actually retarded.
>>
>>157776445
It's a shitty retcon that didn't need to happen, instead of nerfing potara they should've made it so the villian isn't retarded and destroys them before they get a chance to use it.
>>
>>157773705
Maybe there’s just something about the human/Saiyan hybrid that ironically makes it easier to achieve SSJ?
>>
>>157771626
>>157770058
Relative power levels

This cunt in base form is at least as strong as Perfect Cell
>>
>>157771626
Alright then smarty pants. Answer this. If Super Saiyan is so easy of U6 saiyans, why didn't Cabba even know about the form until he met Vegeta? You'd think that at some point one of his kind would stumble upon the form and word would get out.
>>
>>157773670
No matter how bullshit Goten transformation was (and Trunks offscreen transformation too), at least it still held the base of anger triggering the form. Same went for Cabba. Now it's not even a requirement anymore, you just gotta feel that tingle in your back.
>>
>>157776604
Of course, but what the series ruined was the Potara fusion, not the character Vegito. The character Vegito was as awesome as ever.
>>
>>157776727

That would be a stretch when even Goku before the ritual wasn't even final form Frieza power level pre-super saiyan.

Power scaling in super is even more retarded than Z ever was.
>>
>>157770058
Stop, this reddit meme is already old, and I know you aren't retarded enough to take this line at face value.
>>
"You know, contract your muscles in your back; like when you want to take a huge dump but it refuses to go out, you sit in the toilet and try to push, not only with your bowels but with your whole body. That feeling in your back when you try hard is SSJ."
>>
>>157776966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ev3fmDIJSU
>>
>>157776727
Cabba agrees that she could probably take him in Super Saiyan form, which means she's at least as strong as Vegeta was during the U6 arc.
>>
>>157776811
U7 HAD Super Saiyans in the past but the technique was completely forgotten to them for more than a thousand years. In a thousand years, nobody in a group of foul-tempered battle monkeys got THAT angry?
>>
>>157776811
There is not enough information on the U6 Saiyajins and I didn't say all of them can achieve it just as easily.
Caulifla and Cabba are two of the strongest Saiyajins in U6 and have great potential but they were propably never pushed to the edge like Goku was against Freeza.
>>157777002
I don't understand how people still believe this even though SSJ Vegeta takes a all out punch from SSJ Cabba with a smile to the face at the end of his little training session.
>>
>>157777103
They weren't strong enough to attain it most likely and even then they at least knew of a legend. There were times where Goku, Gohan and Vegeta were pissed the fuck off but didn't ascend either back in early Z (and Dragon Ball for Goku)
>>
>>157777264
Vegeta only used SSB to show it to him. In any case, even if they were equal in base form I'm sure it's not the same in SSJ. By the time they meet Vegeta had years to control the form. To him is second nature. Whereas Cabba has used this form for a short amount of time.
During the Cell arc Goku and Gohan learned that it wasn't simply about turning yellow, they had to also control it properly.
>>
>>157777314
And Vegeta almost lived his whole life pissed the fuck off. I'm sure he was enraged before himself many times before they show him as an adult.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.