[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we finally willing to admit that, despite a handful of scenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: deen.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
deen.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
Are we finally willing to admit that, despite a handful of scenes with mediocre animation, DEEN had the best take on Fate?
>>
File: 1495823191003.png (201KB, 1500x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1495823191003.png
201KB, 1500x1153px
>>157758402
>>
It did. They nailed the atmosphere.
>>
>>157758402
Nice try DEEN.
>>
Human beings cease to keep on living after their lives are terminated
>>
I enjoyed the atmosphere and the 10/10 music but other than that it was pretty bad
>>
>>157758685
Grand Order is nice, though. Especially since there's an english version coming up this summer.
>>
>>157758402
It's not as bad as people make it out to be and the soundtrack was nice, but it wasn't anything notable either.
>>
>>157758402
DEEN/Stay Night always looked like shit. It's hentai quality drawings and animation but they forgot the sex
>>
>>157758402
I miss the simpler times of Fate. FGO ruined everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (285KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285KB, 1200x900px
Alright, Master EOP here. My servant Saber Lily and I are traveling the city to try to find the other Masters! Wish me luck!
>>
>>157758402
It definitely gets a bad rap. Nowhere near as bad as it's claimed to be. Of course it's not as flashy as ufotable, but it's got some real heart.
>>
>>157759046
Encounter! You were ambushed by Berser-Car! Roll initiative.
>>
>>157759124
>Dashes at you
>Whip out Caliburn
>Slash off 7 of your 12 seats in one hit
Pssssh....nothing personell, Bersercar!
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>157759400
YOU MONSTER!
>>
>>157758402
I had way more happy and sad times with it that I did with UBW2014 or F/Z.

Maybe because I was 13 at the time and I just outgrew Fate but I remember the atmosphere being great albeit the animation not so good. The opening along has more feeling to it than the entirety of the ufotable ones with all those blinding lights and cgi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy7Q77ZD_ME

It was very mysterious, also F/GO makes me want to ignore everything Fate nowadays, it's just so ridiculously bad
>>
>>157759067
It only gets bad rep in the west, it's rated higher than UBW by japanese.
>>
>>157759067
It's only real flaw is that it tried to integrate all 3 routes with FATE as the endgame and thus came out as less than stellar - it's a big flaw, but it's pretty much the only one... unless you count that silly Sakura-Kidnapped-By-Caster-In-Bondage part, but that can be attributed to that, too. It also pretty much lifted the character designs directly from the VN, more than I can say for 2014's "I have no nose" design.

>>157761291
I actually like F/GO, but that's just me being happy that Lancer and Archer got themselves what seems to be a pretty sweet epilogue to their suffering. Also the Archer/Saber hints.
>>
>>157758402
Only the music was good.
>>
File: 1437779933438.jpg (138KB, 780x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1437779933438.jpg
138KB, 780x1028px
>>157762848
>It's only real flaw is that it tried to integrate all 3 routes with FATE as the endgame and thus came out as less than stellar
What the fuck are you talking about that happened for three(3) episodes. Redditors that never watched it always say that it's a mix of the routes but it's not, it's only in the middle of the second cour for a couple episodes(3 exactly) and then after Medea's defeat it goes back to being completely Fate.

Not to mention that it never mixes things in a way that would make you have a headache, it just puts stuff there to flesh out other characters that are irrelevant in Fate like Kojiro/Kuzuki/Medea and Sakura, the Sakura part was not good but the rest fit perfectly with the rest of the story because none of the above are actual characters in Fate .

Fate route is really bad and pointless for like 50% of it's run and it's a bad way to get people interested in F/SN if you don't have a direct continuation like the VN does, there's a reason Nasu likes the anime and praised the way it was directed. Do you want to know what happens in Fate route during the episodes that the 2006 anime used to add personality to otherwise pointless characters? NOTHING, absolutely nothing happens betwee heracles and the date/encounter with gilgameme.
>>
>>157758402
Is not really that good but i still think that is the best work to start in fate stuff.
>>
>>157759067
better than ubw
>>
>>157761457
No it's not
>>
Carnival phantasm is literally the only good fate animation
>>
>>157758402
It was take what you can get, also Dragons.
>>
>>157763205
I like you
>>
>>157761291
DEEN Fate had not only the best but the only good anime OP and ED.

Ufotable's theme songs were all generic and just okay.
>>
>>157763919
>that pic
Saber can't swim, but she can Jesus instead.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.