[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgettable Shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ef - a tale of two kitties.jpg (80KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ef - a tale of two kitties.jpg
80KB, 600x338px
>>
That one, with the girl...that one girl...
>>
>>157758053
Yeah right
>>
>>157758053
>First season managed to be better than the Visual Novel.
>Second season is a disappointment
I'm not surprised.

But I'm still bloody mad for what both Yuuko and You went through. Specially Yuuko and she loosing her child. They deserved a happy ending.
>>
>>157758053
It wasn't that bad. The phone call part was fucking magic. That shit was the tits.

>>157760262
What's wrong with the second season? I don't actually know the differences since I only watched the anime. I've been asking around about that but no one knew. What happened differently? I quite liked what I remember seeing.
>>
>>157760262
>Second season is a disappointment
Quite the shit taste you got there, m8.

>>157760966
>What happened differently?
First season basically followed the VN routes linearly, concluding each arc almost the same way the VN does. Second season makes a compilation of Yuuko and Yu story-line that was kind of scattered in both VNs (first tale, later tale).
Also, Yuuko suffering was toned down a bit. In the anime version she wasn't raped just beaten by her uncle, he also only beat the crap out of Yu-kun but doesn't stalk him or threaten him like in the VN.
The biggest change was likely to Yuuko's death. In the VN she was also killed by a hit n run but instead of reaching for a stupid ball she was instead saving a dumb orphan who got in the middle of the street chasing said ball.
She didn't bleed out under a tree, instead she craws to the church and begs to god to at least save her child (she was pregnant, Yu-kun didn't know).
>>
>>157761632
She was raped in the anime. She specifically mentioned getting raped on Christmas and wanting to save her virginity for Yuu. I don't know about Yuu getting stalked but he did get threats.

And fuck that just makes her death worse. People weren't kidding.
>>
>>157761782
>She was raped in the anime
I really don't remember that.
>>
I don't really remember any.
>>
>>157758053
FLY HIGH
>>
>>157762834
Why are you saying they showed it and explained each excrutiating detail in the source? I am 100% certain they mentioned it. At least mentioned it happening in the past.
>>
>>157758053
But Melodies was good, you faggot.
>>
>>157764753
That pic is memories anon
>>
>>157758053
Nope. I remember this show

I remember thinking , so it's like Adam Sandler's 50 First Dates
>>
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.