[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't this child leave her house?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: autist.jpg (187KB, 423x602px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
187KB, 423x602px
Why can't this child leave her house?
>>
File: 1495916242618.jpg (146KB, 470x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495916242618.jpg
146KB, 470x720px
>>157757100
Trauma.
>>
Not enough dildos outside her home to satisfy her butt.
>>
After her mom died, she was so depressed she killed herself. Now her spirit persists to haunt the house and boss her onii-chan around. Don't look in the closet, her body is in there rotting and decrepit.
>>
>she comes out of her room and fucks around the house when nobody is home

sneaky hiki
>>
>>157757715
>Sagiri is actually long dead and is just Masamune's hallucination
>All of those illustrations are drawn by him
That would be a Shutter Island-tier plot twist
>>
>>157757100
Because her brother enables her to be a shut-in.

If he didn't feed and pamper her she'd have no choice but to leave her room.
>>
>>157757100
I hate how the mc "wants" her to leave the house and live a normal life yet does nothing about it, heck a girl from her school came alone to talk to her and he throw her out, the girl came with friends and he throws her out.
>>
tfw no non-blood related sister to fug with.
>>
>>157758139
I want this to be real
>>
>>157757100
How else could a meek pathetic virgin keep his jackoff material from falling into the hands of middleaged salarymen?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.