[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is worst girl and why is it Tougou?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1450194959509.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450194959509.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Who is worst girl and why is it Tougou?
>>
Tougou did nothing wrong
>>
Can't handle the nationalism you little brown fuck?
>>
>>157756603
>nationalist
>gay
pick one
>>
I like breasts so I like Tougou.
Nice breasts.
>>
>>157756603
It's not nationalism when there aren't any other nations left.
>>
>>157756771
Yet Dai Nippon remains standing.
>>
>>157756771
It is though.
>>
FACT: Sumi > Tougou
>>
Are there fixed subs for the movies yet? Would like to watch more than just this video: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5f8yod_yuuki-yuuna-wa-yuusha-de-aru-washio-sumi-no-shou-henshin-scenes_tv
>>
>>157756809
Dai Shikoku.
>>
>>157756406
Tougou is perfect and you are worst girl.
>>
How come her personality is exactly the same after losing her memories? Sumi grew up in a rich esteemed family so she was a serious Yamato Nadeshiko type nationalistic girl. Tougou after he memories lived among the peasants but she was still a serious Yamato Nadeshiko type nationalistic girl.
>>
>>157756406
Because she's a jap
>>
>>157756945
She was like that even before getting adopted.
>>
>>157756945
You can beat the nationalism out of her brain cells but you can't beat it out of her TAMASHI.
>>
>>157756945
It's in the blood you lowbred pig.
There's a reason it's called blue blood.
>>
>>157756945
Because your personality doesn't change just because you lose a few years worth of memories.
Also, even her new/original family is pretty high class.
>>
>>157756945
>>157756945
I don't think they're EXACTLY the same but they are very similar. Sumi was a little more goofier and silly and shy than Tougou. Tougou is very much more straight faced comparatively with some slight sillyness but they were both rooted in the same archetype pretty much. You can chalk that up to her just getting older though. Tougou is much more extreme example of her archetype though than Sumi, Tougou seems like she's just naturally perfect in every way and Sumi tries to be with mixed success and is much more unsure of herself.
>>
File: 1495592680124.jpg (204KB, 1694x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495592680124.jpg
204KB, 1694x1080px
I haven't read any of the books or anything, does Tougou and Sonocchi continue being best friends after the anime? Does she remember all they went through? Sonocchi deserves better damn it.
>>
>>157757780
Sonoko joins the hero club and becomes friends with everyone
>>
How is she a nationalist when she tried to sabotage the country out of selfish motivations?
>>
>>157756406
Stop being homophobic
>>
>>157760247
she was doing it for the future of the country dummy
>>
>>157756862
You can't fix what ain't broke, mai buraza.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.