[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knights of Sidonia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1409754689968.jpg (44KB, 910x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1409754689968.jpg
44KB, 910x1200px
So someone explain to me what exactly is the point of this character?
>>
>>157752990
she is best girl
>>
>>157752990

She was the best girl and hoped that she had won.
>>
>>157752990
barely a girl, but it was best
>>
File: izana_faces.jpg (76KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
izana_faces.jpg
76KB, 1024x576px
>>157752990
Being best girl and source of reaction faces.
>>
>>157753226
and best boy

>>157752990
>grows a vagina just for you
>not best possible waifu
>>
File: sidoniabestass.webm (181KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
sidoniabestass.webm
181KB, 800x450px
>>157753393
>barely a girl
Le Izana is all girl by the mid of the series.
>>
You literally cannot make up that shitty ending. I am still baffled.
>>
Season 3 never?
>>
What was the point of any character other than Tanikaze after it became Tsumugi's Cinderella/Pinocchio story?
>>
>Become a girl just to win this one guy's heart
>He literally ends up choosing the cock

Boy did she read that one wrong.
>>
>>157752990
She's just continuing on the long tradition of being the best girl yet loosing out on the MC bowl.
>>
>>157752990
haremshit false choice
>>
I often wonder how Nihei went from a masterpiece like Blame to this garbage.
>>
>>157752990
World building to show how different humanity has changed.
>>
>>157756391
Blame has it's share of issues as well. And the plot was so simple, it was really hard to fuck it up.

Sidonia started out really well - personally I like the concept. But it is clear that over time Nihei lost interest and wasn't sure how to continue the plot. Hence the repetitive slag closer to the end. And if anyone had any hope that the main character would choose someone over a tall pink dick monster with the mind of a human, I can only say that they don't understand the author at all.

Nihei literally doesn't like humans, and holds transhuman ideas close to heart. Said so himself in an interview a little while ago.
>>
>>157752990
>literally the most pure love in existence
>didnt even have a vagina to lose her virginity before being committed to you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.