[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why did these people become friends again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: c'est la vie.jpg (260KB, 818x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c'est la vie.jpg
260KB, 818x570px
Ueno offended and mistreated Broccoli, Sahara and especially Shoko. And never even apologized.

Kawai is a fake and futile girl and never apologize.

Mashiba punched Ishida. He behaves like a vigilante, but only sees what he wants to see.

Broccoli is annoying but has never done anything wrong.

Shoko is a moeblob cliché, but has never done anything wrong either.

The only one who changed, and acknowledged that he made a mistake and apologized was Ishida.

If you intimidate me in a violent and traumatic way, I can even forgive and become your friend, but it will take a long time for me to have confidence and you need to at least say that you are sorry.

Then, one more time, why did these people become friends? I thought that "power of friendship" was just a battle shonen thing.
>>
Why not? people say humans are such social creatures.
>>
why did the bullies from rokudou become friends with him?
>>
>>157751540
Bad writing.
>>
They're not all friends, you retard. Several of them still dislike each other to varying degrees, but can get over themselves enough not to cause drama.
>>
>>157751540
>those fingers
>that mouth

What did Ueno mean by this to the photographer?
>>
>>157751684
social, but not stupid
>>
>>157752140
I'm not saying they're BFFs, retard, but they're together, aren't they? They're happy and well, aren't they? But considering all the shit from the past, that does not make any sense, since there was no apology or anything.
>>
Because "happy" ending.
>>
>>157752417
Why would they say they're sorry if they aren't sorry? Ueno likes the way she is. So does Kawai. They both have people who like them for what they are, and the people those people like in turn choose to tolerate the presences of those they don't like because making a friend have to choose is a cunty thing to do.

Seriously, not everyone is an intolerant, self-absorbed cuntface like you are. That's how it makes sense.
>>
Japanese ideal that everyone must get along.
>>
>>157753339
So, it does not matter if your friend mistreated several people and never apologized. It's her way. You need to respect, right?

It does not matter if she hit me and cursed me, that's her way, I need to respect her and tolerate her, right?

Yeah, you're right, I'm an intolerant motherfucker for finding this odd as fuck.

Maybe this should be taught in schools:
>Hey, children, if you suffer bullying, don't get angry or sad, the bully should not change his attitude just because it hurts you. You need to respect and tolerate him.
>>
>>157753831
What he's saying some cowards don't want to risk their relationships so don't rock the boat and make them feel uncomfortable, please.
>>
>>157753831
That's exactly right. Except for the part where Ueno and Shoko aren't little kids anymore. They can handle harsh words, and they don't assault each other physically on a daily basis.

If Shoko wants to hang out with Sahara, Kawai and others who are often with Ueno, she just has to do so with Ueno around, or sever her ties with them just to avoid Ueno. Except she isn't a little babby, so she does the sensible thing.

Not to mention the fact that she, and everyone else who was there back then understand where Shoya, Ueno and everyone else were coming from, why they acted the way they did, and what they each now feel about the way they did those things. They talked shit out, understood each other, and in light of all the shit they went through, chose to at least tolerate each other.

In fact, this was one of the main points of the story, and you're a fucking mongoloid for missing it entirely.

Don't worry, anon. I'm sure your skin will thicken as you progress through puberty and you'll eventually get it.
>>
>>157751540
Bad writing
>>
>>157754780
>If Shoko wants to hang out with Sahara, Kawai and others who are often with Ueno, she just has to do so with Ueno around, or sever her ties with them just to avoid Ueno.
Ueno hit her and the first thing she did was take an umbrella so Ueno would not catch a cold. This is not being mature, it's being an idiot.
>They talked shit out, understood each other, and in light of all the shit they went through, chose to at least tolerate each other.
How am I going to understand, tolerate and accept someone who can only speak and listen to herself, someone who does not even have the decency to acknowledge that she was wrong?

If someone hurts me and hurts others and does not regret it, I will not wish her to fuck herself, but I will not stay close to her either and ignore everything that has happened. Again, this is not being mature, is being an idiot.
>In fact, this was one of the main points of the story, and you're a fucking mongoloid for missing it entirely.
The story deals with the issue of communication in an incredibly superficial and "magical" way, you have to be a nongoloid to not notice it.
>>
>>157756894
This.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.