[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite it's emphasis on body language and subtle expressive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Despite it's emphasis on body language and subtle expressive facial cues, would people on the spectrum be able to understand Koe no Katachi?
>>
>>157740260
I'm severely autistic (half the reason I go into anime in the first place! lol) and even I perfectly understood KnK.
>>
>>157740260
I watched it with two autistic friends, with myself being deemed high functioning. and they understood it.

I'm more worried for the amount of /a/ that can't piece together the quick snippets of events.
>>
>>157740260
Yes of course, do you even know anyone autistic?
>>
>>157740260
Autistic people can actually understand it a lot better than normies.

Normies don't sympathize with the main character or Shouko because they would be the types of people to bully and isolate them in real life.
>>
Yeah, but we all end up liking Ueno.
>>
>>157741063
I strongly dislike Ueno. She reminds me too much of someone I used to hate
>>
Why are millennials nowadays self diagnosing themselves as autistic?
>>
>>157740760
>Normies don't sympathize with Shouko

How fucking deluded are you? She's a grill in need of help in this era of feminism anyone would help her, because grills have more value than males
>>
>>157743086
Ueno is fine even if she's bitchy. Kawai is the worst.
>>
Don't you mean
>Because of its emphasis
>>
>>157740760
I think the same. They probably can sympathize with Shouko because normies are hypocrites, but Ishida's social anxiety totally goes over their heads. There were people who couldnt even understand the cross metaphor and it was basic as hell.
>>
>>157743588
sympathy=/= emapthy. The neurotypical are good at pity or scorn.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.