[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Koe no Katachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 29

File: IMG_4008.jpg (381KB, 578x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4008.jpg
381KB, 578x750px
>she will never be your childhood friend
>you will never bully handicapped children with her
>she'll never develop a crush on you and help you improve yourself
Ueno is a bitch on the outside but faithful and loving to her husbando. Literally best girl.
>>
>>157731729
>kyoani's ueno is becoming the default for artists
DELET THIS
>>
>>157731862
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>157732462
Maybe he meant the character design, but just ignore fags
>>
When you think about it the entire Koe no Katachi movie outside of the initial flashback takes place in less than a year.
Shouya and Shouko meet in the spring and it ends in the fall during the school festival, I think. Shows how much shit hit the fan after they met.
>>
>>157731729
I fapped to the doujin of her being turned into some guy's cumdumpster. Felt damn good.
>>
File: 1413331354893.png (80KB, 274x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413331354893.png
80KB, 274x448px
>>157732462
He means manga Ueno is cuter.
>>
>>157732926
Well, he's not wrong.
>>
File: ueno koe no katachi.jpg (152KB, 1068x1122px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ueno koe no katachi.jpg
152KB, 1068x1122px
>>157731729

Things to like about Ueno

>honest
>loyal to her husbando
>knows how to banter
>sexy slender body
>best thighs
>uninterested eyes
>cute mannerisms
>great onee-chan to her little bros
>>
>>157733274
Ueno is a top tier waifu.
>>
Forced drama.
>>
File: 1487987892345.png (999KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487987892345.png
999KB, 800x1120px
>>157733502
True
>>
Textbook ENTP i.e. endearing asshole
>>
>>157733502
Ueno is bueno.
>>
Has anyone made a webm of "don't touch me you fucking casual" scene yet?
>>
>>157734451
It wasn't adapted
>>
>>157734519
Oh, wow.
>>
>>157733604
That's what teenagers do.
>>
>>157734390
How can most people prefer bland, tasteless Shouko over a girl who actually is a person?
>>
>>157735452
Because most people aren't pathetically clueless neckbeards attracted to crazy bitches. Shocking, isn't it.
>>
>>157735452
>bland
Stop this meme.
>>
>>157735684
>implying Ueno fans are the neckbeards
Shouko is the stereotypical autist's dream, she's submissive and silent and even has a disability (anons like broken people because normal people make them feel inadequate).
>>157735884
She is incredibly passive and is the only main character that is barely fleshed-out by the end of the manga.
>>
>help you improve yourself by telling you to stop being nice
t. sociopath
>>
Ueno is the normiebait waifu because she acts so much like a 3D piggu.
>>
>>157736052
>3DPD stay loyal to you and want to help you even when you become a total loser
I don't think so.
>>
>>157736032
Kawai was an actual sociopath. Ueno just wanted Shouya to stop being a spineless faggot.
>>
>>157736243
Shouya was being the opposite of a spineless faggot by making amends. You ever tried to make something right with somebody you hurt that badly? It's really fucking hard. That scene where he goes to Shouko's house and asks if it's okay for him to be there? That's some real shit. I've been there, it takes guts to stand up like that.
>>
>>157735961
>Shouko is the stereotypical autist's dream
Yeah no, your views are dated garbage. Most turbo autists here want the affections/to be domed by a hot crazy girl. No male but you faggots give a shit about 'submissiveness' in women.

Characters like Shouko aim of a general audience because she's cute, nice, and have a sympathetic factor (deaf, bullied); easy to like. Only the aforementioned neckbeards and horndogs will jump to Ueno, as you can see on /a/.
>>
>>157736115
>loyal
Yeah, no. She didn't even contact with Shoya for 5 years.
>>
>>157736335
Ueno was right about Shouko enabling the bullying in the first place, though. She's hiding behind a persona to avoid confrontation. Ishida didn't have to go that far to make amends when he wasn't the only one responsible. Ueno points out that it's all an act and she's right.
>>
>>157736629
>Bullying is always the fault of the person being bullied
>>
>>157733850
literally looks like eeyore
>>
>>157731729
I wanted to throat punch almost every friend in his group
>>
>>157736369
>hot crazy girl
How is Ueno crazy?
She's straightforward and callous but ultimately much more honest than Shouko who hides behind her disability to avoid confronting people.
>domed
Nobody ever implied this. Ueno isn't even a "dom" archetype. You're mistaking assertiveness and the willingness to stand up for oneself as dominant behavior.
>submissiveness
The fuck are you on about? People like Shouko mostly because she's shy and moe.
>nice
She's a hypocrite
>sympathetic factor
The fact that her handicap makes her more attractive to you says a lot.
>>
>>157736724
>strawmanning this hard
Shouko's behavior enabled it. She wasn't the only one responsible and Shouya wasn't either.
Her mother had a lot to do with it too since none of that shit would've happened if hadn't demanded people treat her daughter the same as normal people.
>>
>>157736862
Ueno is a normalfag bitch. Her character doesn't develop. She doesn't stop hating disabled people. She keeps wanting to bring Ishida back to his old days of being an asshole that'll get nowhere in life.
She's a cancerous tumour to Ishida
>>
>>157736629
>this blame passing
Ueno is a dumb child and so are you.
>>
>>157736911
>Shouko's behavior enabled it
Elaborate
>>
>>157736911
>being nice means you're asking to be mocked
I thought this anime wasn't set in the stone age?
You know why there's laws against assault and slander?
Because it's uncivilized
>>
Ueno is just another piece of shit girl who acts like a 3DPD. Go outside, you will meet plenty of girls like her.
>>
>>157736926
>Her character doesn't develop
So you didn't watch the movie nor read the manga? Or did you mistake Ueno for Shouko? The latter doesn't develop at all, indeed
>hating disabled people
No she just dislikes Shouko and people who instrumentalize their disability.
>bring Ishida back to his old days
Of actually being a cool guy instead of a socially awkward loser whose guilt makes his life shit, yes.
>>157736939
Nice rebuttal
>>
>>157737065
>instrumentalize their disability
Elaborate
>>
https://pastebin.com/ae571Tuq
35mm weebed up
>>
>>157736862
>How is Ueno crazy?
Yeah, better to call her a stupid cunt.
>You're mistaking assertiveness and the willingness to stand up for oneself
Here's the thing: being "assertive" and "standing up for yourself" doesn't mean you aren't a trash human being. Ueno doesn't do these things positively. I'd say she's a coward putting up a front if anything.
>People like Shouko mostly because she's shy and moe.
People like Shouko because she's a sympathetic character in general. Most people like her. Only aforementioned neckbeards and edgelords like you would genuinely trash her.
>rest of the post
I dunno, whiteknighting an edgy bitch because she makes your dick hard says volumes about you, friend.
>>
>>157736981
Ueno explains it herself.
Shouko uses her disability as a way to avoid conflict. She thinks that by accepting everything and being passive and "nice" to everyone, she'll get people to like her.
Also, disabled people shouldn't be treated the same as people who aren't disabled (e.g. that choir scene) because it makes things shit for everyone.
>>157736991
Who are you quoting?
>>157737116
See above.
>>
File: 324715.jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
324715.jpg
29KB, 225x350px
What was her deal? Why does she stay a shitty person the entire time with zero repercussion?
>>
>>157737053
>implying 3D women would stay with you 24/7 while you're in a fucking coma
>implying 3D women are capable of love in the first place, whereas Ueno clearly loves Shouya
>>
>>157737065
>Nice rebuttal
Thanks, it was that easy.
>>
File: 63031625_p0.png (778KB, 1098x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63031625_p0.png
778KB, 1098x1500px
>>157736981
>>157736991
Not him, but the whole point is that Shouko didn't try to communicate with others, she just tried to be nice. Because of her passive nature, she failed to connect to anyone and frustrated the people around her.

Obviously it doesn't mean she deserved to be bullied or it was her fault she was bullied, she just kind of assumed people would go the extra step to understand her even though she didn't express herself.
>>
>>157737147
Dumb question but how do you convert that into a .ass file?
>>
>>157737053
Those girls aren't choice in real life. Anons can safely fantasize about Ueno because she's not real.
>>
>>157737264
download then rename to .ass
>>
>>157737246
The thing is those people didn't properly communicate either. Shouko had something of an excuse, they didn't.
>>
>>157737165
>Shouko uses her disability as a way to avoid conflict
When I say elaborate I mean post an actual example.
>She thinks that by accepting everything and being passive and "nice" to everyone, she'll get people to like her.
As opposed to what? Being assertive and mean to everyone like Ueno? It's not like she can't be passive when the only way she can properly communicate is by writing in a notebook.
>Also, disabled people shouldn't be treated the same as people who aren't disabled (e.g. that choir scene) because it makes things shit for everyone.
I agree but this it's not her fault for how other people treat her in these instances.
>>
>>157737154
>stupid cunt
Not an argument.
But sure, I guess that anything who isn't a passive moeblob looks like a cunt to you.
>doesn't do these things positively
Why are you saying that?
She's trying to dissuade Shouya from pursuing a shitty relationship based on guilt with Shouko.
>coward
That's rich. Shouko isn't a coward, but somehow Ueno is.
>trash her
I'm pointing out that she's far from perfect and that she puts up a front. Shouko isn't a perfect angel.
>whiteknighting
>edgy
Keep up the memes friend
>>157737210
It's not an argument
>>
>>157736911
>Her mother had a lot to do with it too since none of that shit would've happened if hadn't demanded people treat her daughter the same as normal people.
How many layers of irony are you on?
>>
>>157737392
>an actual example
Every single scene where she appears except when she gets in a fight with Shouya.
>being assertive
That's how you have to be to avoid getting stepped on, though. Being assertive doesn't mean being extremely authoritative.
>mean to everyone
Ueno isn't mean to everyone.
Does all social interaction have to be nice and sugarcoated for you to feel safe?
>It's not like she can't be passive
That's not true, though it's partially her mom's fault for not putting her in a special needs class.
>not her fault
I didn't say it was 100% her fault.
>>
>>157737394
>But sure, I guess that anything who isn't a passive moeblob looks like a cunt to you.
Nah, I just call 'em as I see them. I like smart cunts though, not dumb cunts like Ueno.
>She's trying to dissuade Shouya from pursuing a shitty relationship based on guilt with Shouko.
Not in a constructive manner.
>That's rich. Shouko isn't a coward, but somehow Ueno is.
I didn't say Shouko wasn't. You're suggesting Ueno isn't a coward simply because she's different from her though.
>Shouko isn't a perfect angel.
No one said she was. What is at issue is your shitty arguments.
>Words I don't like are memes
Stop fitting the bill.
>>
>>157737534
How about you tell me what's wrong with what I said?
You don't put your deaf kid in a normal class, demand she be treated the same even when it's inconvenient, and expect things to go smoothly.
>>
Ueno is prettier.
There you have it.
>>
>>157737589
So how is Ueno a dumb cunt then?
>Not in a constructive manner
It hardly matters, she has no reason to care about Shouko, she just wants Shouya to stop beating himself up over it.
>Ueno isn't a coward
I'm suggesting that I don't understand what in her behavior makes her a coward.
>your shitty arguments
Can't do much when there are literally zero arguments I can respond to.
>>
>>157737566
>Every single scene where she appears except when she gets in a fight with Shouya.
So I guess "using your disability to avoid conflict" means "being disabled and requiring extra effort for both parties to be understood properly"
Okay now that I understand where you're coming from, what should she have done then? If you were in her position what would you have done to "avoid getting stepped on"?
>>
>people actually implying that Shouko isn't the neckbeard waifu
Shouko:
>won't argue with you, is insecure
>is ok with everything, just wants you to like her
>muh deafness
>makes cute noises
Ueno:
>won't like you if you're a loser
>will call you out on your bullshit
>isn't afraid to say what she thinks
>doesn't care what random people think
Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>157737647
Pink hair > > fake Mugi > dyke > fake Mio
>>
>>157737846
Might as well date a man desu
>>
>people actually arguing that ueno's roundabout way of saying I don't like you is assertiveness and not just being a cunt
You're just denying a part of her character that she had to overcome (and probably did). Accept she did plenty wrong in the past and she's trying to avoid doing them again.
>>
>>157737735
No, it means not expecting people to like you because you behave like a literal doormat on top of being disabled.
>avoid getting stepped on
Actually learning to say (or rather, write) "stop" or "no" would be a start.
When you accept everything that happens to you, you shouldn't be surprised that people take advantage of that.
>>
>>157737607
Putting Shouko in special needs class would have shunted her social development, what you don't seem to understand yet, is that everyone deserves an oportunity to make friends, even the disabled.
>>
>>157737898
>any girl who behaves somewhat assertively and doesn't tolerate bullshit is a man
The /a/utism strikes again
>>
>>157737958
So disabled people can't make disabled friends?
What really stunted her development was the bullying, that she and her mother could have avoided.
>>157737943
She did wrong things and could have handled things better. Doesn't mean she was wrong about Shouko though.
>>
>>157737704
>So how is Ueno a dumb cunt then?
Her general shitty behavior that doesn't do anything to help but only exasperates problems?
>It hardly matters
If it doesn't matter, don't bother. That's irresponsible.
>I'm suggesting that I don't understand what in her behavior makes her a coward.
Hides feelings of guilt and inadequacy, buck passing, won't face reality.
>Can't do much when there are literally zero arguments I can respond to.
If you can't respond, admit you've lost.
>>
KnK threads always reek of crossboardets
>>
I liked how Ueno knows she's a shitter when it comes to Shouko.

>Beat girl up
>Ask her sister why she didn't help sister
>I don't know if I should have
>Don't be a faggot you should kicked my ass
>>
File: 1483287649730.jpg (354KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483287649730.jpg
354KB, 1280x720px
>>157737955
>little deaf girl that's new to class with no friends and no-one to back her up and no way to properly verbally express herself writing "pls no bully" into her notebook expecting people to actually stop bullying her
>>
>>157738026
>shitty behavior
Doesn't make her a dumb cunt. As I said, she doesn't have to care about Shouko. She's just doing what she does so that Shouya will stop being a depressed loser.
>don't bother
See above.
>feelings of guilt
Towards whom?
>inadequacy
She didn't hide those feelings when she talked to Shouya.
>won't face reality
What the fuck are you talking about?
>admit you've lost
If you want the last word that badly, just say it, I don't mind.
>>
>>157737846
>still wants your dick even if you're a loser
>goes out of her way to try 'fixing' your issues in her own shitty way
>jealous of attention you're giving to another girl
>no one else matters but you two

>not ultra neckbeard fantasy
Man, you neckbeards are way out of touch with reality.
>>
>>157738034
I'm genuinely uncertain who the crossboarders are the Ueno lovers or the Ueno haters?
>>
>>157738119
>kids can't stand up for themselves
She could've handled things in any other way than "let everyone step on me and just smile", but she didn't.
>>
>>157738179
Post some.
>>
>>157737846
This. Ueno is best character in manga
>>
>>157738148
Ueno liked Ishida because she knew he didn't have to be a beta loser, as shown by when they were kids.
She had a childhood crush on him because he was alpha back then. She knows that the Shouko issue is just hindering him from being great.
>>
>>157738179
You say that but you know there wasn't jack shit she could do without making her situation even worse.
>>
>>157738023
>So disabled people can't make disabled friends?
And what's the difference between disabled people and normal ones?
>What really stunted her development was the bullying, that she and her mother could have avoided
The only mistake her mother did was not to change shouko from school at the first sign that something happened.
>>
>>157738153
I think it's the Pro-Ueno posters.
>>
>>157738206
You're just gonna tell me "but she couldn't have done that"
>socking Ishida in the face from the start instead of tolerating his bullshit
>actually talking/writing to Ishida asking him why he hated her instead of smiling like everything was fine
>asking to be moved to another class, maybe one where she wouldn't be a burden on everyone
>not trying to fit in in music class and other shit and acknowledging that there are some things she can't do
>>
>>157738280
Disabled people relate to each other and don't make everything more inconvenient just by being around each other.
You're somewhat right about the latter but she made the mistake of believing her kid could ever fit in. Children are assholes.
>>
>>157738265
>I still crave your dick because I thought you were really cool as a kid.
A fucking childhood friend cliche. I repeat my statement that you are out of touch with reality.
>>
>>157738475
>childhood friend cliche
Because it's real? You never had childhood friends?
>>
>>157738475
How is it unrealistic? Did you never have childhood friends?
Did you never meet up with a friend you hadn't seen in a long time and got told something like "wow, you changed" or whatever?
You don't immediately forget about people as soon as you stop seeing them.
>>
>ywn go on a date with Ueno while riding a bike
>>
Waifu wars, every fucking time.

Everyone in this manga has issues. Do you really have to argue about your favorite crazy person?
I dislike Ueno and I think Nishimiya didn't deserve what she went through, in spite of her avoidant behavior. But the point of the manga is to show you that people can be broken and make really bad decisions.
>>
>>157738426
Pic related.
What is her disability? (Besides not meeting the ridiculous standards frome her classmates)
>>
>>157738697
Fuck, here's the picture.
>>
>>157738582
>she'll never look at you with those disinterested eyes
>>
>>157738372
>socking Ishida in the face from the start instead of tolerating his bullshit
Fucking lmao
>"I'm just going to attack this physically stronger person while nobody else is around because he threw sand at me and I have no idea why because I can't hear what he's saying"

>actually talking/writing to Ishida asking him why he hated her instead of smiling like everything was fine
Oh boy
>"Why do you bully me?"
>Grabs notebook and throws it into pond

>asking to be moved to another class, maybe one where she wouldn't be a burden on everyone
Even more of a doormat move than bearing with it

>not trying to fit in in music class and other shit and acknowledging that there are some things she can't do
Fair point, but I imagine she didn't realize how bad she is at these things if people don't tell her.
>>
>>157738697
She isn't disabled, what's your point? I never said disabled people could never ever make "normal" friends.
I just said that 1. putting disabled kids in special needs classes made things easier for everyone and 2. kids are cunts, so don't throw oil on the fire.
>>
>>157738551
>>157738565
This is not "Nice meeting you again, wow you've changed haha", what you're defending is a romantic cliche where a girl is stuck on a guy because of the impression in childhood. She wants to slurp the dick of a loser she thought was cool when they were kids.
>>
All the love for Bueno is very ironic for people who hate 3DPD. And people are calling out Shokofags for being neckbeards. This must be /v/.
>>
>>157738816
And that happens too.
I had a crush on a girl when I was in elementary. I saw her again four years ago and the feelings somewhat reignited, for different reasons but the childhood friendship definitely had something to do with it.
>>
>>157738769
>lmao
But that shit works. Hitting back immediately sends the message that you won't be fucked with. If she had done it from the start, Ishida might've still hated her but the bullying might have stopped.
>Grabs notebook and throws it into pond
You're right, discussion might not have been fruitful, but again, doing it early on is important.
>more of a doormat
Not really, but the bullying would have stopped anyway.
>if people don't tell her
Common sense
>>
>>157738816
>defending is a romantic cliche
>it's not real
Poor anon.
>>
>>157738883
Yes, anons are easily stuck on the only women they associated with. This isn't news.
>>
>>157738800
>backpedaling this hard.
>>
>>157738991
>your experience is invalid because I said so
Ok.
>>
>>157738832
The traffic of 4chan increased by over 300% after gamergate, the rise of mobile browsing, and the 2016 election.

The paradise we once knew is lost, my brother. The /a/ of the past is gone forever, replaced by normalfags.

Explains why so many people are defending queen bitch Ueno.
>>
>>157738832
Both are neckbeard choices. It's like the Rei vs. Asuka thing.
>>
>>157739031
If you're a desperate neckbeard, it isn't.
>>
>>157738984
>hitting back works
>implying it just doesn't escalate the violence and end with the bully victim getting suspended and further isolated from their peers
>>
>>157738989
>that shitty reading comprehension
Poor you.
>>
>>157739079
>projecting
So my experience is invalid because you said so. Got it.
>>
>>157739071
>all people who like a character I don't like are crossboarders!
Nice boogeyman, faggot.
>>
>>157738816
One girl from neighborhood was crush on me since childhood. But I meets her again only in college because we was in different schools since five grade
>>
>>157739124
It's invalid because you're a loser. Of course you'd defend a cliche because it's your dream come true.
>>
>>157739152
She's the ultimate bitch designed to appeal to normalfags. Doesn't matter if you're a crossboarder or not, you're still a normalfag of the highest caliber for liking some cunt like Ueno.

Leave.
>>
>>157739071
remove yourself, underage retard
>>
>>157739182
>you're a loser
[citation needed]
You shouldn't project that hard, anon.
>>
>>157739197
You shouldn't make generalizations based on your own insecurities.
If everyone who liked Ueno was a normalfag, nobody on your idyllic "past /a/" would've liked Asuka.
>>
>>157738984
Halting the bullying is a one-in-a-time oportunity, if you don't retaliate the moment you see people "testing" you (the first stage), then you're marked, you'll never pull off the stigma, no matter how many punches you deliver in some random fight.
I swear, this fucking place got crowded with normalshits is ridiculous.
>>
Just finished watching this, disappointed there was no second confession from Shoko after MC woke up again.
>>
>>157739278
Which is exactly what I said.
>>
>>157739304
Same, I thought it ended at a really weird spot since it never focused a lot of the MC's weird X mark thing for me to care about it.
>>
>>157738984
>But that shit works. Hitting back immediately sends the message that you won't be fucked with.
I get where you're coming from with this. I literally did what you described when I started middle school (punched a bully in the face as soon as he started fucking with me and then he stopped).
But I don't think that would work in all circumstances and especially not this one.
The reason I was bullied was because I came across as really timid and shy (a doormat). But I could get away with punching the guy because I was physically taller and stronger than him. I was bullied because he assumed I wouldn't fight back because if I did he'd be more fucked than I would.
Ishida is obviously physically stronger than Shouko. And he is obviously willing to fight back as shown in the scene where they actually fight.
If Shouko tries to fight she gets beaten up, becomes too scared to tell anyone, probably becomes even more timid/a doormat and changes schools even sooner.

>Not really, but the bullying would have stopped anyway.
She's even more likely to become bullied in the next class because she has a reputation as a doormat.

>Common sense
Common sense doesn't apply as well when you're senses aren't the same as the common folk.
>>
>>157739314
Then we didn't watch the same movie buddy, because shouko did the exact opposite of what i described.
>>
>>157739400
>reading comprehension
I said she should have done that, not that she did it.
>>
File: 1487987892345.jpg (242KB, 1906x1036px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487987892345.jpg
242KB, 1906x1036px
I wanna drown myself in her eyes
>>
>>157739433
>im gonna selectively forget half of my chain of comments and pull a "LE READING COMPREHENSION", that will show him.
Whatever you said. "Buddy".
>>
>>157739588
I want her to drown me.
>>
File: 99.png (61KB, 404x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
99.png
61KB, 404x450px
I want to rewatch the anime or read the manga just for her but i don't care about the bullshit story she is in. I wish someone would make a visual novel about the story so she could have her own route, or maybe a spin-off manga about her.
>>
>ueno will never be your seatmate
>>
>>157734211
Isn't she INTJ?
>>
>>157739772
>you'll never go stargazing together after a long day of bullying
>>
>Marathon the manga over night
>Obvious couple never becomes a couple

I feel like I just wasted six hours of my life.
>>
>>157739724
>spin-off manga
Try sadpanda.
>>
>>157739883
She is not being sexualized there, r-right?
>>
>>157740014
She's being her true self.
>>
>>157740014
It's a What-happened-in-the-hospital-spinoff
>>
>>157737188
Because playing the victim card is super effective.
>>
File: 1485535724518.png (50KB, 1314x1054px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485535724518.png
50KB, 1314x1054px
>you will never lick loli shouko's used hearing aids
>>
>>157738832
I thought the same, Ueno is literally 2d 3dpd realized. She's too much like a real girl. Fuck you shits, go find a real gf.
>>
>>157740055
>tags: vegetable, netorare:male, femdom
>>
>>157740086
>this meme again
A girl being mean doesn't equate to 3DPD behavior
>>
Ueno is for marriage
>>
I enjoyed this film but, honestly:

- Why was a deaf girl even in a class with a bunch of normal kids instead of a special class where she could have got teaching that catered to her needs?
- If they had to put her in this class then why didn't she have a teaching assistant with her to help her rather than making her rely on her classmates?
- Why didn't the teacher stop this piss taking immediately? Main boy should have been thrown out of the class for taking the piss out of the way she speaks

The way they dealt with the bullying made me fucking sick, also Ueno was a total bitch, I thought she might have changed when she grew up but she was still trash.
>>
>>157740141
Except it's not just that she's mean. She's calculating, and damaged.
>>
>>157740265
>calculating
>damaged
How are those necessarily 3D traits
3DPD are notoriously unfaithful and cold, whereas Ueno loves Ishida.
>>
>>157740324
most 3dpd girls are mentally fucked, dont lie that it's just about purity.
>>
>>157740389
>mentally fucked
Mostly histrionic and prone to BPD or narcissism.
Ueno is just extremely insecure.
>>
File: UENO.png (78KB, 1075x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UENO.png
78KB, 1075x349px
We were conceited! Ueno forever!
>>
>>157740449
saved
>>
>>157731729
Ugly
>>
>>157740449
Maybe I like her because I'm trash myself
>>
>>157740449
I am perfectly okay with all of that. I can see the flaws of her character but it does not change what i feel for her.
Without Ueno the story would be mediocre at best.
>>
>>157740424
Ok 3dpd fag, she's just insecure and that's why she's a violent cunt
>>
>>157737246
how is shouko supposed to communicate with others when she didn't learn to talk because she can't hear people talking properly?
>>
>>157740449
sums up everything I felt when I read the manga.
You put it into words. Good man
>>
>>157740902
Yes.
Go back to wanking to moeblob #293737 now
>>
>>157734211
>>157739824
How do you figure this shit out?
>>
>>157740987
Not physically communicating, emotionally communicating. She just acts nice but never conveys her emotions which lead to her being isolated more.
>>
Also how do people know Ueno was in love with MC, I didn't notice that in the flashback?
>>
>>157741160
Read the manga faggot
>>
>>157741154
we impersonate the character and respond the tests
>>
when will this meme die i wonder
>>
>>157741160
It's explicitly said in the manga but the movie only implies it through her possessiveness.
>>
>>157740449
OOOH REKT SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR
>>
>>157738104
That's not what she meant. Ueno puts a lot of value on family and ties. You shouldn't think about whether it's "right" to help a family member. You do it. Shouko was her sister, she should have helped her. Doesn't matter if Shouko deserved the beating or not. That's why Ueno is mad.

Once again Ueno confirmed best girl. She would be a tiger mum.
>>
>>157741277
>a flawed personality means you cannot like a character
This website is 18+
>>
>>157738306
I think you are a cum guzzling faggot.
>>
>>157738769
You're an idiot.
>>
>>157740220
>Why was a deaf girl even in a class with a bunch of normal kids
manga explained the mom wanted her to learn to deal with the bullshit and become strong enough to defend herself
>why didn't she have a teaching assistant with her to help her rather than making her rely on her classmates?
school didn't have anyone like that, one teacher tried to help her but didn't know sign language so it didn't work out
>Why didn't the teacher stop this piss taking immediately?
japanese culture i guess, in my country the guy would have lost his job 5 times by the time Shouko left the school
>she was still trash.
YOU GOT ME MAD NOW
>>
File: 1492923366243.gif (577KB, 540x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492923366243.gif
577KB, 540x540px
>>157741438
Shit dude. You sure showed me.
How will I ever recover from being called an idiot on the internet?
>>
>when i read the manga i got kinda sad from time to time
>watching the movie i just god mad the whole time

what the fuck happened
>>
How do you deal with the fact that Ueno would dislike you if she existed?
>>
>>157731729
Watched it today.
It sucked. Ishida's suffering was a huge element of the story, and the movie left out almost all of it.
>>
>>157741584
I dislike her even more though
>>
>>157741658
I like her even though I'm a loser.
It hurts
>>
>>157741541
stop being an idiot.
Victim blaming is uncultured
>>
>>157741690
losers should have pride in their code of honor and ideals. That's ishida hated ueno despite being a loser himself that probably had no reason reject a free slut
>>
>>157741584
what are you talking about i am a cool mofo
>>
File: 1495660686735.jpg (515KB, 1920x1036px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495660686735.jpg
515KB, 1920x1036px
>>157740449
UENOFAGS BTFO
>>
>>157741694
>Victim blaming is uncultured
Ummm. I think you need to check your reading comprehension dude. I was arguing against victim blaming.
>>
>>157741584
why boner
>>
>>157741739
I don't have any ideals.
>ishida hated ueno
Did he?
I don't know why I like her so much but I do.
I can empathize with Shouko's suffering but still.
>>
>>157741835
She wouldn't even ackowledge you.
>>
File: 1432.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>157741584
What other anime/manga character Ueno would fall in love with?

>Kitahara remembers me her, he is a good choice
>Kouki Akune is a good option but he is too cool, she liked the faggot mc so cool character are not of her taste
>Haruhiko Yoshino and her would make a good pair, i can see that work but poor Yoshino is too pure for her
>>
>>157743093
She likes Chad.
>>
>>157743563
mc is not a chad
>>
>>157743644
He used to be
She's faithful but still likes alpha males
>>
Just in case anyone is still paying attention-
I have conducted 2 passes of the script that came out with the recent release and fixed a lot of errors, and then added some styled text in places.

I know someone who taught shuwa and while they say the signs in Japan might be different than in English, they were willing (and interested) to check the signing and see if it means the same thing or anything.

I don't know how soon it will happen, but I will try to hasten things.
>>
I want Ueno to kick the ever lasting shit out of me.
>>
>>157743805
Chad=/=alpha
And he was not even an alpha, he was just a kid that got to hang out with the cool kids for a while, he didn't fit in the group

example of anime chad:
>Hayato
>Kaworu
anime alpha
>Kazuma Yagami
>Light
>>
>>157744176
>Ueno will never bully you
It hurts
>>
>>157744176
Oh, Is she %30 off? I always wanted to try it with an enjo kousai.
>>
File: 2799582.png (433KB, 627x862px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2799582.png
433KB, 627x862px
>you will never be impersonated by her on twitter
>she'll never bring you yakisoba
>>
>>157744331
>Light
really?
I liked him
>>
>>157745634
this is the cutest girl in the entire mango.
Shouko is a victim but this one is a gem
>>
Koe No Katachi is a bad movie. It ruined the manga with their bad music placement.
>>
>>157745661
>top of the class (the district even)
>has money
>has looks
>is popular
>girlfriend is literally an idol
>is respected by everyone
>can do whatever he wants
>>
>>157745772
lower your standards mangofag. The mango had no music
>>
>>157745903
true. Except misa is only there because she also had power
>>
>>157744331
CHad is the definition of alpha
>>
fuck I just finished this and I feel blue balled. I don't know why I was expecting romance but hell I really wanted Ishida and Shoko to have proper confession
>>
>>157747190
He literally asked her to help him live.
In my book thats more then enough to get the message across.
>>
>>157747101
no, the inverse might be true. the alpha male is biggest wolf of the pack, the one people does not try to confront alone; Chads usualy live in groups and they just suck to each other half of the time, they are only respected when they are inside their group -- in a group of Chads de chaddest one might be an alpha, the othe are just parasites beta+ or alpha-
>>
>>157747405
Yes I know it's implied but I "wanted" proper epilogue or sth. Don't get me wrong. No one gives a shit what I want so I don't have hard feelings. Also I don't think romance was needed in this story so it doesn't affect my overall enjoyment and rating of the movie
>>
>>157747405
>>157747190
It's Hyouka all over again.
>>
>>157733222
He is though, Kyoani makes everything 10x cuter
>>
File: yuzuru.jpg (20KB, 322x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yuzuru.jpg
20KB, 322x456px
Best girl
>>
File: 1495649762731.jpg (138KB, 940x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495649762731.jpg
138KB, 940x672px
>>157745634
>>157745718
>>157747693
>>
File: 1402220403500.png (51KB, 339x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402220403500.png
51KB, 339x298px
>>157746962

I knew a girl like Ueno back in high school, she was a bitch until she pissed other bitches off and they beat the crap out of her.

She didn't come to school in like 3 months, and when she did, she was was like another person
>>
I guess they didn't adapt this either.
>>
>>157748291
>a girl like Ueno
Please tell us more
>>
>>157737147
https://pastebin.com/hSDzgzCC
fixed hopefully all suffixes and one plain wrong and important line from 35mm subs
>>
>>157749226
Both those lines mean the exact same thing.
In fact 35mm's says it much better.
>>
why are ueno's eyes so droopy?
>>
>>157749987
maybe you are right abou "I'm drying ju no"
but I'm talking about 'This, to the root cause of her unhappiness.' at 1:31:54
>>
>>157740220
Because manga > anime in this case.
The film was a huge mess.
>>
>>157745909

In my head it does. Which further helps my statement, had they just decided not to play music at all instead of happy company music during the sad moments, I would've been happy.
>>
>>157750811
That is the one I was talking about.
It means the same thing.
>>
>>157750921
First time I see something like that in my ESL life.
>>
>>157750921
Not him but it does sound awkward, especially the "this". The scene transitions right as the subs pop up so the "this" seems really ambiguous.
>>
>>157751033
>She said I'd end up unhappy if I was with her.
>This, to the root cause of her unhappiness.
>(She said) This, to the root cause of her unhappiness. (me)
It really emphasizes the irony of Nishimiya caring about the happiness of someone who made her unhappy. Your line is clunkier and doesn't pack the same punch.
>>
>>157751140
Yeah I know what you mean, but I think it still sounds better than a matter of fact statement.
>>
>>157740449
Where is the "we were conceited" meme from?
>>
File: burning fire.gif (969KB, 485x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
burning fire.gif
969KB, 485x265px
I don't get why /a/ defends this bitch.
I think it's probably for the (You)s.
>>
>>157751953
She's hot and some find her personality appealing (especially how she acts towards others vs. how she acts with Shouya).
>>
>>157751997
masochism
>>
>>157752090
Masochism is hot.
>>
>>157731729
Ao sad
>>
>>157740449
wtf I love Ueno now
>>
>>157739824
Too interested in others to be INXX
>>
Just finished watching this.
I gave it a try because these Ueno threads made her sound like the kind of girl I like. But I ended up liking Yuzuru way more.
Anyway, this movie was alright I guess, kinda overrated.
>>
>>157751953
Ueno feels like a real person with real emotions other than crippling self pity and passivity. She seems like a much more interesting character, especially in the manga.
Also in contrast to Shouko and most manga heroines of today, she's willing to fight dirty for what she wants--while not necessarily morally correct, feels fresh compared to the utterly forgettable 'Onoderas' in manga.

Sure, she's done shitty things but most manga characters are pretty messed up and are still loveable/cute. Off the top of my head, the vampire from Happiness comes to mind, as does Rin from Blade of the Immortal.
>>
File: GeorgeDess.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GeorgeDess.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
> this entire thread
> all these KnK threads

Boy, surely the need to seem edgy plus the hate for Kyoani shows, hm?
>>
>>157737053
> when it is confirmed that /a/ likes 3DPD bitches

Oh, dark times these are.
>>
>>157737188
Her deal was being way too hot and making my dick way too hard, enough to make me want to be mememan Mashiba to pluck her asshole in four or more divisions. That was her deal.
>>
>>157737188
> zero repercussions
> Ueno is various tons a worse person and barely gets a few slaps instead of the beatdown she got in the manga

The shiggy diggy is done by me.
>>
>>157734519
Then I have no reason to see this movie
>>
Finally watched this. Definitely felt like it rushed through some stuff, especially the childhood arc. That sets up everything that follows so I'm kind of surprised how much they cut.. felt like it was almost going through the motions. But its to be expected since its a movie, and honestly it was fucking gorgeous looking so I don't mind it being a film instead of a series. All this did was make me remember how much I love Shouko and what a fucking cunt Ueno is. Shes cute as shit but her actions are unforgivable. I don't get why people say this isn't good tho, Yamada crushed it again and continues to prove why shes the best director of the decade. Solid 8 out of 10, it was the best it could be given the time constraint. Shouko is the epitome of womanly grace and I'm gonna jump off a balcony since I will never be able to marry her right now.
>>
>>157761048
>do I fit in yet
>>
are all nikon cameras like this
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 29


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.