[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsuki ga Kirei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 17

Did she truly deserve it?
>>
File: Well then.jpg (130KB, 590x546px) Image search: [Google]
Well then.jpg
130KB, 590x546px
Aye.
>>
I wasn't too hard on her until she pulled that move to sit next to MC on that ride. She deserved every little bit of that BTFO moment.
>>
>hate everyone who lost
>still feel depressed over the fact they aren't happy
Romance anime makes me hate myself almost as much as the "select until there are none left" captchas
>>
I would give her comfort sex and dump her.
>>
I am just sit here waiting for the impregnation doujin,
>>
>>157701952
Yes, you don't try to steal your best friend's significant other. Fuck off with this "closure" bullshit. Your closure was knowing they were already an item, doing anything after finding that out was an attempt to steal him.

I'll at least give her props for being up front about it and not trying to steal him behind her back.
>>
File: 1495751144039.jpg (76KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1495751144039.jpg
76KB, 768x432px
>start shit
>get hit
Dumbass bitch had it coming acting like a homewrecker. Not even a tiny bit of sorry for her.
>>
Yes.
>>
I am curious where this is going to go. It's too early to say Akane is going to win. One thing that separates this from other series is there's no childhood friend in it.

Who will win the Curly-kun!?

Chinatsu won't go away.
>>
>>157703216
>Who will win the Curly-kun!?
You mean the bowl with only one player in it? Jeez, I wonder.
>>
I want to see sensei get dicked.

>wears a choker at school
>exposes bra strap for all boys to see
>wears fragrances for boys to smell her
>gets photographed on the street for fashion blogs
>>
>>157703216
Akane's womb impregnated next episode.
>Vita sexualist
>>
>>157701952
You reap what you sow.
>>
homewreckers btfo

it was sad to see chinatsu cry but it was necessary
>>
File: 3958.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3958.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Yes.

She wants closure when her best friend is dating him, Purposefully pulls him away from Mizuno then uses wah I can't confess to him so it drags on.

She's a fucking conniving bitch.
>>
File: cuck duo threads.png (72KB, 347x171px) Image search: [Google]
cuck duo threads.png
72KB, 347x171px
>>157701952
>>
File: Shit-natsu.jpg (154KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
Shit-natsu.jpg
154KB, 525x525px
>>157701952
She had it coming.
>>
>>157701952
Yes.
>>
HOMEWRECKERS BTFO
>>
>>157702061
That short-haired girl in the back looks really unhappy about the lesbian couple in front.
>>
>>157704379
*short-haired boy
>>
>>157703216
>It's too early to say Akane is going to win.

Did you even watch episode 7?

Curly-kun straight up got into Hira's face for trying to make a move on Akane, and then straight up btfo'd him.

She won. Akane fucking won, without any contest.
>>
>Chinatsu fails to break them up
>Worthless whore classmate friends don't do anything
It's up to Akane's sister and parents to destroy this relationship
>>
>Watch latest episode
>TFW you're the Roman of your group
Kill me.
>>
>>157705240
Kota's parents seem like a bigger obstacle.
>>
File: 1495728748352.jpg (49KB, 457x274px) Image search: [Google]
1495728748352.jpg
49KB, 457x274px
>>157703216
>It's too early to say Akane is going to win
>>
>>157704001
This scene was so fucking satisfying. Curly-kun is fucking alpha as fuck.
He spared Hira by not busting out his boxing techniques.
>>
>>157701952

Yes.
>>
>>157701952
I usually love tomboy characters of all kinds, but I have no sympathy for this bitch.
>>
File: chinatsufags_tears.png (487KB, 1723x595px) Image search: [Google]
chinatsufags_tears.png
487KB, 1723x595px
yes
>>
>>157705139
There are 5 episodes left. That means they won't be together at the end.
>>
>>157707186
Her family will move to another city. Screencap this.
>>
>>157704379
>implying Dazai-kun isn't more of a man than all of us
>>
>>157707186
have you read the texts during the ed?

oh wait i forgot /a/ is a bunch of newfags and can't into moon
>>
>Dazai once said, "you got BTFO"
>>
>>157707801
>a towering 152 cm
>a surprisingly hefty 48 kg while soaking wet

How can we even compete
>>
>>157705240
Please let them meet her sister, the teasing from her would be glorious.
>>
Is this Dazai really good? Where can I find and read his novel?
>>
File: daz.jpg (474KB, 800x619px) Image search: [Google]
daz.jpg
474KB, 800x619px
>>157709975
I mean he's among one of the most celebrated Japanese authors of all time, his influence on modern Japanese fiction can't really be understated.

That being said, I personally don't like his works too much but it's definitely worth giving them a shot if your interested in Jap lit. Try starting with No Longer Human or The Setting Sun.
>>
>Curly-kun looks up to Dazai
>Dazai killed himself
Are we getting the bad ending lads?
>>
>>157710389
Kota and akane will suicide the together. The most romantic ending imaginable.
>>
Vote for Chad's new name:
http://www.strawpoll.me/13042382
>>
The first scene on the rollercoaster was by far the most impactful an strongest scene of the entire episode. Nothing came close to that. It just shows how much he cared and how sick he was of the situation at hand. How Hira was not getting the message that Akane was afraid. He didn't downplay or disregard it, he was visibly upset and tried to make her feel more safe later when they where on the waterslide. I respect him so much more for those two scenes than the "get the fuck off my wife" one. How anyone cat not root for this guy is fucking beyond me.
>>
>>157703216
>It's too early to say Akane is going to win
Chinafags still this delusional
>>
>>157713080
Why don't you wait for the time skip before talking faggot?
>>
>>157705326
Roman was the third wheel in that situation but he's probably the most popular boy in his class. He'd probably have a girlfriend already if he wasn't so obsessed with cakes.
>>
dumb BITCH
>>
How fucking based is Roman?
>>
>>157714524
I need a friend like him. He sets niggas straight.
>>
>>157714691
I also like how curly-kun was a bro too and immediately went to see him when he found out he was sick. True friends.
>>
>>157714740
I was actually surprised. Usually a main character's "friend" is unimportant and he doesn't really care about him.

But Roman and Curly are ride n die bros.
>>
>>157715085
God damn that always pisses me off. Harems always pull this shit by having the MCs friend be this guy who gets shit on constantly and the MC doesn't seem to give a fuck about him.

That's what I love most about this anime. Curly-kun is as autistic as you'd expect a middle school kid in love to be yet he's still human, fighting for his girl and caring for his bros.

He's my hero.
>>
>>157715153
Fuck yeah. Curly-kun acts just like a shy kid in love would. Only difference is that he's brave.

I wanna be like Curly-kun.
>>
Holy shit this episode might have been one of the most satisfying things I've seen in the past few years.

China got BTFO and my god was it glorious. She deserved every bit of that after pretty much trying to steal Azumi from Akane due to her agreeing that she can confess to him.

Feeling somewhat bad for Hira, since he was pretty much just wanted to use the moment and confess with his long-time crush but at least he took it well and doesn't seem to really spite Azumi. Was pretty mature about the whole thing, really.
Calling it now, the next 2-3 episodes will focus on how China and Hira handle being dumped with them eventually getting to know each other better because of it and falling in love with each other.

The REAL devastation was Setsuko and Nagahara breaking up, though. Damn shame.
>>
File: 1391601557707.png (913KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1391601557707.png
913KB, 1280x720px
So, did I miss the "Akane is a bad person" shitposters or were they finally so BTFO that they shut up about it?
>>
>>157708170
then you bend it around and fuck the boipucci?
>>
File: Ts339718h483n48aqq2.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ts339718h483n48aqq2.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
Lrts talk about how middle schoolers freely go to love hotels.
>>
>>157715597
chinatsufags killed themselves
>>
>>157715661
I know right? As if middle schoolers would bother with this shit or even had the money. They would just fuck anywhere else.
>>
>>157715661
In addition, let's talk about her breaking up because all they ever do is fuck, then still go for another fuck and even pay for it.

Is Nagahara going to end up as a male prostitute?
>>
Is this a good representation on how jap kids behave?

They are all so damn awkward.
>>
>>157704122
why is he blushing?
>>
>>157715804
This honestly feels like a lot of western kids also behave, if you ignore society stuff like being awkward about first names.
I'd just imagine Japanese boys in puberty are just as prone to "huehue dicks and tits huehue" 'humor' as western boys are these days and nowhere as innocent and desperate for a peak at their teacher's bra strap.
>>
Can we all appreciate the fact that something everyone watching this show was hoping would happen actually DID happen instead of them pussying out and not letting it happen like practically every other anime would have?
>>
>>157701952
Reminder

Nakadashi episode next week
>>
>>157715661
its kinda obvious he's a shitbag though. i think they check ids in japan for love hotels
>>
>>157715804
>>157715931
this is literally how people in general behave. i remember being that exact same way in middle/high school, especially around my crush. this show just has some of the most believable and realistic character interactions and dialogue ive seen in years.
>>
>>157716021
if only
tfw no time skip afterstory
>>
>>157716290
So you were an autist who barely ever opend his mouth? And people would for no reason still socialize with you?
>>
>>157716456
I mean, basically, yeah. Had a small group of friends that helped me not become an autistic retard in middle school and were still friends with me throughout high school. I was pretty quiet and had trouble empathizing with people but they hung out with me anyways
>>
>>157716456
Not that anon but I know plenty of people that were like this and which were still liked by just about everyone.

If they're nice dudes/girls and the rest of the class isn't full of gigantic fucking assholes and are also nice they'll usually still make friends and be accepted.
>>
>>157716345
Well, he is going to get Akane pregnant, so nakadashi is heavily implied.
>>
>>157716618
it's only said so in the texts, i doubt it will show shit like that in the anime
>>
>>157715597
They were literally non-existent after the ep 7 thread. Feels great when the whole world backs you up for being right.
>>
You know one thing I really love in anime is groups of bitches. And this show has a great group of bitches.

Actually is there a collective noun for groups of bitches? You know like gaggle of geese, or school of fish.
>>
>>157715661
Why is she so easy?
>>
>>157718574
I would assumed it'd be Pack. Pack of Bitches or Bitch Pack.

A bitch, after all, is a female canine.
>>
>>157718574
this show is written by a woman isn't it?
>>
>Dazai left his wife and commited suicide with another woman soon after
Chinatsu end confirmed.
>>
Is this White Album II's successor or what
>>
>>157719831
>the famous author know all throughout Japan and that the MC looked up to did x
>that obviously means MC will do x
really grasping at straws now are we chinatsufags?
>>
>eh? Akane and Izumi both like the same guy?
>he must be good maybe we should fuck him too

school days end please
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.