[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody told me this was basically just a remake of "Our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4594.jpg (211KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4594.jpg
211KB, 630x1200px
Somebody told me this was basically just a remake of "Our War Game" and they weren't kidding. Just watched it and it was pretty comfy, I hate using that word but I don't know how else to describe it.
>>
No? Nobody on /a/ likes this film?
I'm pretty new to the forum but I thought it was a pretty fun movie
>>
>>157700746
It's just that it came out a while ago and your OP doesn't have any shitty memes or bait in it.

You should watch Wolf Children too; it's the same director so you might like it.
>>
>>157700746
The most memorable thing from whole movie was the Combat Rabbit's user being a brown trap.
>>
>>157700746
I bought a Hanafuda deck because of this movie.

>>157702104
seconded. Wolf Children was also a great movie, about raising kids as a single mom. Country setting in the second half was really comfy.
>>
>>157702104
>it came out a while ago
Oh shit, it was 8 years ago. Wolf children was nice but had a sad ending
>>
>>157700746

Watched the movie some years ago and liked it a lot. But the one time I saw a thread on /a/ about it, everybody was just shitting all over it.
>>
>>157702523
Well why can't /a/ just be cool? I get that they shit on people who want to talk about crap like Naruto and bleach but come on
>>
IMO the best thing about it was the nice series of vanilla doujins it spawned. The movie itself and everything in it was fairly forgettable, just another jerk off about Japan's traditional culture.
>>
>>157702376
Should I watch wolf children or girl who leapt through time next
>>
It was really boring.
>>
>>157699104>>157700746
>>157700746

Welp, this movie is screened years ago.
Not like nobody on /a/ likes this film tho.
>>
I liked it but I might just be biased toward Hosoda. I liked Our War Game more.
>>
>>157700746
Fuck off. Lurk more.
>>
>>157704212
That was mean
>>
this movie is fucking filled with plotholes, how did the mc even solve encryption, if the AI used the de-encrypted password to hack the game, then why can't they just de-encrypt the new password, why do nations place their entire economy into such a fragile thing, why didn'y they just shut down the servers as soon as this happened, after all it's the entire economy going to shit, how is that the satelite is falling directly into the house, that is just bullshit, how did the satelite change course, satelites aren't supposed to have fuel or be able to move, after they have been placed, how come the guy is saying yes to pretending to be the girl's boyfriend, isn't this a super big deal in japan?, if this thing is so weak then how come noone has hacked it before, if a pale kid is able to de-encrypt it then a pc is able to do the same, why do they press all the keys when controlling the game, it's already stablished that it can be controlled with the same effectivity in a phone, how come the hacker guy is the uncle, and not a sweaty guy in basement on the other side of the world, how convinient is this, why is the girl falling for the guy, they have bearly talked about anything, and it's just a day from her not giving him the time of day and kissing him, how come people can game in the same place international deals are made, this is just asking for someone to fuck with you, why is the satelite responding even after falling 3/4 into the fucking atmosphere
>>
>>157707411

You watched a children's cartoon, not mission: impossible
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.