[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one anime/manga character who could possibly lose to him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Name one anime/manga character who could possibly lose to him.
>>
>>157696247
Don't know who that is but Kaiji should lose to him.
>>
File: job.png (2MB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
job.png
2MB, 840x1200px
>>157696247
if anyone can job to Kuma its this guy
>>
>>157696247
Ash
Yamcha
>>
>>157696247
Saitama. At least, in a public,technical manner.
>>
Gohan
>>
Subaru from re zero
>>
>>157696247
>>
>>157696247
Nobody
He literally can't win
Unless he bets on a girl that always wins
>>
>>157697267
Nah
It'd just be an endless loop of Saitama punching him to death and Kumagawa coming back to life
That would probably be one of the only match ups to get Saitama actually serious since his opponent as well as anything else would have it's damage reverted to nothing anyway
>>
>>157697267
Kumagawa might be the only one who can beat Saitama, since he can render his training or, if he figured out Saitama's source of power, have his own limiter turned into nothing.
>>
>>157700700
Bookmaker could do that anyway.
Why is it that so many people keep thinking that All Fiction is so powerful anyway? There's loads of characters that can get around that.
Bookmaker on the other hand can bring ANYONE down to being the weakest.
There's a reason why Ajimu traded Hundred Gauntlets for Bookmaker in the first place.
>>
>>157700913
It's just that All Fiction sounds OP as fuck
Make anything to nothing, it's hilariously powerful, remember that Kumagawa episode where he started making colors into nothing?
That said Bookmaker is a godsend against shonen muscleheads who just punch stuff
>>
>>157701177
>Kumagawa episode where he started making colors into nothing?

It was the most perfect way of showing how fucked in the head Kumagawa is. Just arbitrarily unmaking the existence of separate colors, in the process likely causing some mayhem and death all over the world, to fuck with one guy.
Shame that the anime stopped there but at least they gave us that much.
>>
>>157701597
I think him ripping off a girl's face to check if he liked her just for her looks or not is way worse
>>
>>157702572
Well I was only talking in terms of the anime just then but yeah, the manga has plenty of those moments
>>
>>157702572
To be fair, he doesn't really told Medaka the truth of the reason why he ripped the girl face.
Pretty sure it's to stopped her for something.
>>
>>157703366
Not him but it did feel like shit was off about that scene and the way he was acting in the manga
It felt more like he was just testing them like he had everyone else to see if they had a strong Skill or not
Considering that their memories are hazy at best of their time together before the manga, there must be something going with that
Plus, he's a habitual liar anyway so his tearing off Ajimu's face HAD to have been for something else
>>
He would lose anyway, it's not a matter of being strong in the first place Kumagawa will lose but he will make it so that you wish you would have lost
>>
>>157697267
>Kills Kumagawa
>Actually doesn't
>it goes serious for once in the series
I'd love to see Saitama reach his life goal.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.