[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come most manga is shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: akiramanga.jpg (45KB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
akiramanga.jpg
45KB, 300x432px
It seems that most manga is shit and the greatest ones (JoJo, Shoukugeki, OPM, Koe no Katachi, Death Note etc.) you're better off watching the anime of.

Apart from Akira, Punpun, Berserk, why are most manga so bad?
>>
The movie shocked me and I only seen it last year.
It was OK
But why make main characters only 14
>>
I rather read HxH and FMA than watch.
>>
>>157686986
Manga is better than anime
>>
>>157686986
Anime is for children and naturally they will think it's better, anime exists so the authors can gain enough popularity to pay for their livelihood while the manga is their true art
>>
>>157686986
Koe no Katachi manga is far better than the movie.
>>
>>157686986
A lot of anime is shit too. Here's the thing most media is going to have a lot of shit you have to wad through to find something decent. There's just a lot of bad writers who get lucky or appeal to people.
>>
>>157686986
Saw the movie pretty recently. While the animation is amazing as everybody else says, I couldn't follow the story at all.
>>
>>157687104
also this, and it's less time consuming to read a chapter of manga a day than to watch an episode of anime a day
>>
what the fuck is this shit thread
>>
>jojo, shoukugeki, OPM, koe no katachi

None of those you listed are good. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>157687458
What manga do you think are great then faggot?
>>
>>157687468
Go ask /wsr/, newshit.
>>
>>157687489
Are you on /wsr? Otherwise there's no point in him asking /wsr/ what YOUR favorite manga are.
>>
>>157686986
Ignore the ratings and just read what interests you
>>
File: 1480027239671.png (2MB, 1604x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1480027239671.png
2MB, 1604x1064px
>>157686986
>the greatest ones (JoJo, Shoukugeki, OPM, Koe no Katachi, Death Note etc.)
A thread died for this bait.
>>
>>157686986
Some unkown manga can be good tho. Berserk might be the greatest manga yes but I liked battle royale as a manga and Tokyo ghoul as well.

What a manga needs to have to make it better than the anime counterpart is.

No censorship, more gore and great art. If it doesn't have these 3 it will never be popular.

Look at how mainstream attack on titan is with the anime even non anime watchers watched it. Meanwhile the manga is not popular at all because it is drawn shitty
>>
Getting serious nostalgia.

This thread reminds of being 13 and trying to have "serious" discussions on anime forums.
>>
File: debiru1.jpg (58KB, 564x823px) Image search: [Google]
debiru1.jpg
58KB, 564x823px
>>157686986
Read Devilman.
>>
>>157686986

kill yourself
>>
>>157690279
Tokyo Ghoul is the poor man's Parasyte, and Parasyte was already the poor man's Devilman
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.