[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What country do you think she's from? And how did she get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 17_yotsuba.jpg (226KB, 1578x1200px) Image search: [Google]
17_yotsuba.jpg
226KB, 1578x1200px
What country do you think she's from? And how did she get her green hair? She says she's a great swimmer, so maybe it's chorine?
This manga is one of the only things that makes me genuinely happy.
>>
>>157674530
She's from an island somewhere, and if possibly canon illustrations are to be believed probably one that was war torn. Given the clover theme it could be Ireland, with Koiwai adopting her near the end of The Troubles.
>>
>>157674530
I don't think she's from this planet actually.
>>
>>157675367
Maybe Koiwai is secretly an astronaut
>>
>>157674530
>She says she's a great swimmer, so maybe it's chorine?
Anon, have you ever actually swam in a swimming pool before?
>>
>>157675990
No, when I went it was closed
>>
>>157675990
If the pool is really poorly managed it can happen. The pool at my high school caused people's hair to turn green a couple of times. It also made you sick if you stayed in it too long because of all of the chlorine.
>>
>>157676245
It's probably aids.
>>
She has green hair because she is a manga character. And she's probably from the Philippines or something
>>
>>157676245
That isn't due to chlorine though. Green hair comes from oxidized copper.
>>
>>157674530
Yotsuba is ONE of Golgo's many illegitimate children.
>>
>>157676596
Why does every other character have black hair then
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.