[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any other anime character as pathetic and a loser as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Chrollo_Lovely_Ghostwriter.png (737KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chrollo_Lovely_Ghostwriter.png
737KB, 1280x720px
Is there any other anime character as pathetic and a loser as much as Chrollo is? He is a boss of terrorists that kills defenseless innocent people for no reason, he is a dirty cheater that has never fought clean or fairly once in is life, and he is a plagiarist that can't even create his own fighting moves but instead steals other people's hard work.

Also he dresses like a hobo that stole clothes from Hot Topic.
>>
O
>>
>>157663164
MY
>>
>>157662998
Chrollo's the most twisted character of this series. He's completely alienated,the ultimate asperger sociopath. He was the one chosen to be the leader of the Troupe and didn't even decide himself, he just took the job as if it was his predestined goal and he didn't have anything else to do. He has no understanding of human feelings or desires and doesn't even know why he's doing evil as shown when he answered "Maybe it's the key to understand myself?". The same when he cries while reading the fortune, it's not real sadness, it's just that he felt like it was the right time to cry. His whole character quest is to gain humanity and emotions. he's like an empty shell, and I'm pretty sure Hisoka and Kurapika will be the ones giving him that humanity by killing all the people close to him. We'll see a cathartic Chrollo before his death that will make everyone sad despite him being terribly evil.
>>
>>157663668
There will be people who cry for his death in Meteor City.
Remember there were mudshits that cried when Osama died.
>>
Damn, Hisokafags are getting saltier by the day.
>>
>>157663313
RUBBER
>>
>>157664276
NEN
>>
File: CoN3xpdUsAAqJTA.jpg (110KB, 675x792px) Image search: [Google]
CoN3xpdUsAAqJTA.jpg
110KB, 675x792px
butthurt hisokafag
>>
>>157663668
I felt really sad Meruem died even though he killed a six year old.

I want to see where Togashi takes Chrollo
>>
>>157664466
Unlike Chrollo Meruem regretted the killing and was willing to change and would of coexisted with humans instead of eating them but Netero didn't take any chances.
>>
>>157664577
>Meruem regretted the killing

No he didn't you fucking retard. He thought it over for a moment and felt some pity that the kid never realized his full potential and then laughed it off realizing that kid's full potential would never amount to anything in comparison to his own.

I know people despise Chrollo, but he has never targeted people from Meteor City. He just doesn't view outsiders as humans. Meruem didn't give a fuck and attacked friend and foe alike until Komugi came along.
>>
>>157662998
Hisokafags never cease to crack me up.
>>
How does Kirapika not know Chrollo can use nen again? Wouldn't he of felt his nen in Chrollo get lifted? He needs to team up with Hisoka to finish what he started.
>>
>>157665100
The curse still exists in that thing Abeggaigne summons.
>>
File: 1483215800277.png (591KB, 571x424px) Image search: [Google]
1483215800277.png
591KB, 571x424px
>yfw all Spiders get one shot to death by Hisoka
>>
File: ponzu hunter x hunter.jpg (115KB, 800x760px) Image search: [Google]
ponzu hunter x hunter.jpg
115KB, 800x760px
>>157664577
The difference between Meruem and bitchrollo is waifus
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.