[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect Cell gets a Senzu but Frieza doesn't?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Vegeta vs Golden Frieza.webm (2MB, 536x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta vs Golden Frieza.webm
2MB, 536x300px
honorless, filthy saiyan monkeys
>>
Honestly true. I would've preferred if Vegeta gave Freeza a senzu before beating him.
>>
File: Vegeta vs Frieza.webm (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta vs Frieza.webm
2MB, 400x300px
he was afraid of this
>>
>>157655406
Cell showed some small level of decorum and respect, he sought to show his combat superiority.
Freezer was just an evil asshole who didn't care about having a good, even fight at full power or anything, he just wanted to fuck with and kill anybody who he didn't like.
>>
vegeta will always be frieza's bitch
>>
File: bMemtdD.jpg (118KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bMemtdD.jpg
118KB, 1280x960px
So in the subbed version he stops calling them monkeys in both Super and the movie.

Why?
That's all he ever referred to them as and they just did away with his racism.

Is it the same for the dubbed version of F and Super?
>>
>>157655406

Cell was on the verge of defeat a few times while Frieza was never on the ropes until SSJ awakened.
>>
>>157657026
>a few times

Twice by Gohan. The other 2 times against Vegeta and Goku he wasn't giving a shit.
>>
>>157657026
>against Piccolo
>against Android 16
>against Vegeta
>against Gohan
>>
>>157659414
Don't forget Trunks.
>>
>>157655406
They weren't trying to get vegeta to get so mad he'd be able to transform into super saiyan God 2.

Goku couldn't beat cell, and Gohan couldn't beat cell without losing his shit. By healing cell, goku sought to improve the chances that Gohan would get angry.
Arguably, it worked. The healed perfect cell was probably cockier and more careless than he'd have been if he was winded.
>>
>>157659512
When did Trunks get Cell on the verge of defeat?
>>
>>157655951
Vegeta would lose if he fought Friza at full power and seeing Goku's bad condition that would be bad deal for them
>>
>>157659414
Piccolo was stronger than him, but he never hurt cell enough, cell just ran. Android 16 was evenly matched with him, and Cell absorbed 17 long before he was in real danger.
Vegeta completely outmatched cell, I guess that counts as being on the verge of death when his life depended on Vegeta's whims. But he wasn't too badly hurt then, either.

I'm not sure what being in the verge of death has to do with the OP's post, though.
>>
>>157655406
Why didn't Goker give Freeza a Senuz when he switched with Vegetable?
>>
File: Friezafag vs glorious cell.png (1MB, 2260x3020px) Image search: [Google]
Friezafag vs glorious cell.png
1MB, 2260x3020px
That's what you get for not being a midget
>>
File: IMG_0743.jpg (56KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0743.jpg
56KB, 600x599px
>>157661863
Why didn't Guku fly the Ring to Mount Doom?
>>
File: Goku vs Vegeta Kai.webm (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Goku vs Vegeta Kai.webm
3MB, 400x300px
>>157660828
Eh probably not, even Goku says at one point Vegeta was stronger than him because he trained with Whis longer
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.