[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the author trying to make Naruto unlikable so that the backlash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 124

File: awfdaw.png (956KB, 958x538px) Image search: [Google]
awfdaw.png
956KB, 958x538px
Is the author trying to make Naruto unlikable so that the backlash for his death in the future isn't as bad? If not I can't understand the shitty way they are characterizing him.

A weaker and less experienced version of himself had a single clone fight and defeat multiple Kages and also face down Madara before disappearing but he can't have one do paperwork?

Also we're 8 episodes in and hes shown a grand total of zero displays of affections for his wife and kids. His wife makes dinner but he can't be fucked eating and heads straight to bed. His daughter calls out to him when he comes home, no response. Boruto him he unlocked and ability his immediate reaction is to not believe him. What the fuck?
>>
Soon he'll be having an affair
>>
>>157652606

With Sasuke?
>>
>>157652606
Isnt she like hanabi that she'll forever be some irrelevant virging little sister whos at best going to be used as a damsel in distress to give her brother a motivationt to do something.
>>
Funny thing is Tsunade, Sarutobi and Kakashi had considerably less paperwork than naruto ever had when they were hokage.
>>
>>157652556
I don't understand why people are hating on Naruto for not believing Boruto. The man knows that his son. If you knew your son didn't train and he claimed to develop a new power, you would be skeptical too.
>>
>>157652556
You sound like you were the kind of kid your parents secretly abhorred.
>>
>>157652851
>If you knew your son didn't train and he claimed to develop a new power, you would be skeptical too.
Yeah just like his daughter right
>>
>>157652606
With who?
>>
>>157652556
This is before the Boruto movie where he realizes what an awful father he is
>>
>>157652980

>>157652627
>>
>>157652826
I'd imagine they didn't have to deal with the whole globalization of the Ninja world due to the alliance and whatnot. That still doesn't excuse Naruto for being a workaholic who hasn't even shown an ounce of affection towards his wife and kids.

But I feel as bad for Hinata about as much as I feel bad for Chi Chi from DB. They both brought it on themselves.
>>
>>157652826
to be fair, back in Sarutobi and Tsunade's reign the village was a lot smaller and they werent' also trying to run a ninja UN as well like Naruto was.
But the fact that he choose to not even take his own daughter's birthday off and sent a clone is just plain unforgivable.
>>
>>157653163
and to be fair to Chi-Chi she just thought that Goku liked to fight, she didn't know that he was some sort of genetically battle obsessed super alien
>>
Naruto's overworking is just Kishi inserting a reflection of his lifestyle as a mangaka during Naruto's run and he just uses it as a plot point for the Boruto movie for drama. It'll be over when the anime gets around to covering movie material.
>>
>>157652930
Well in Himawari's case, you could actually see her eyes change color. Plus Naruto barely had time to react before knocked out, Hinata confirmed that she had the Byakugan while he was knocked out. Boruto was just running around like a chuuni and imitating a movie character who happens to have a magic eye, nothing suggested he actually activated his Kekkai Genkai.
>>
File: cake.png (698KB, 945x524px) Image search: [Google]
cake.png
698KB, 945x524px
>>157653183
I laughed when he dropped the cake. What a terrible father.
>>
>>157653183
Gokus not remotely as bad. He literally didn't know what marriage, sex, or being a father entailed.

Also he spends time with Gohan and Goten fairly often as shown is super. Naruto almost outright avoids interaction with his son at this point.
>>
>>157653282
This
Naruto's reaction was the logical one
>>
>>157653183
Being part of the workforce is about sacrifices, if you want to progress in a work environment sacrifices are to be made.

Bitching about missing a party reminds me of those sappy 90s movies where they make it seem that missing a birthday party or game from your son will ruin their lives, truth be told work is important and as retarded as Naruto is being a workaholic is the only logical choice.
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (72KB, 1272x688px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.jpg
72KB, 1272x688px
>>157653310
the worst part is Himawari's face.
You'd expect crying or something, but she's just disappointed and resigned like she was totally expecting this to happen. How fucking bad of a parent must you be that your own daughter isn't even surprised when you fuck up, goddamn Naruto that's fucking shitty.
>>
File: 034_1479922498.png (297KB, 962x1400px) Image search: [Google]
034_1479922498.png
297KB, 962x1400px
>>157653382
I agree. I give Goku a pass because he's Goku. Even Chi Chi as much as she pushes education on her sons isn't exactly very bright and is pretty sheltered herself. Also despite all the retarded memes about Goku being a bad father, he's really not.

They are grandparents now yet still haven't kissed. Both Naruto and Hinata are nowhere near that level. Naruto knows what all that stuff is yet still neglects his family.
>>
>>157653471
The thing is, that would make sense if he was a wage slave who wants to impress a boss or something. But he's not, hes literally the elected dictator of the village, if he wanted to take a day off to spend with his family there's no one who could stop him.
>>
>>157653576
Does Naruto even remember why he wanted the Hokage job in the first place?
>>
bc you can't have a shounen without DADDY (or family really) ISSUES !!!
>>
>>157652556
>Is the author trying to make Naruto unlikable
Since when he's likable?
>>
>>157652556
as far as I'm concerned this shit is non-cannon. It's just a dogshit cash-in.
>>
>>157653596
Remember when people were too scared to give bad news to Hitler during the D-Day, let alone wake him up early with bad news?

A leader can't afford a day off that easily, they made Naruto a big part of the endgame and now it has to fill that role, it shits on it's family though.

Being an authority figure means that the people depending on you actually lose when you take a day off.
>>
>>157653596
Let me guess. An office drone or a neet.
>>
>>157653754
>A leader can't afford a day off that easily, they made Naruto a big part of the endgame and now it has to fill that role, it shits on it's family though.

Except Naruto's signature skill is making clones
>>
>>157653754
Hitler couldn't make clones capable of doing anything he could.
>>
>>157653804
His clones are running errands around the city.
>>
>>157653903
And I'm supposed to believe he can't let one more do shitty paper work. Remember when his clones fought an entire fucking war?
>>
>>157653948
Don't think too hard about it, it's just manufactured drama to give Boruto a reason to rebel for a bit.
>>
>>157653999
I'm aware of that, but it's still surprising to see Naruto made so unlikable. Sasuke literally abandoned his family and I find myself hating him less
>>
>>157653635
At first he wanted it because of recognition. I forgot why he still wanted it by the end though.

>>157653999
Pretty much this. It's drama for the sake of drama. There is no reason that he couldn't attend his own daughter's birthday and leave a clone in the office. Him being tired isn't an excuse.
>>
>>157654048
I don't find him unlikeable though the drama does feel manufactured. He's just reduced to a tired workaholic but he hasn't done anything malicious.
>>
>>157654128
I'm getting a distinct feeling that he's actually envious of Boruto for being a fairly gifted shinobi compared to him. Seeing him try to shoot down Boruto's belief that he had awakened the Byakugan really soured me on him.
>>
It's just a shitty way of fabricating drama between Bort and Naruto.
>>
>>157652556

people become unlikable when they

1) become adults
2) become senile
3) are promoted to a position of power
>>
>>157652556
Hint : Naruto is one of many guys that are not good father material.

This is some of the most realistic stuff to grace the series.
>>
>>157654205
Maybe you're projecting too much into a cashgrab series.
>>
File: hanabi.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hanabi.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
Why couldn't Hinata look like this? She looks so boring with her soccer mom haircut.
>>
>>157654302
Considering he's an orphan and how much trouble that caused for him, I'd expect him to be overbearing and spoil his kids

>>157654381
I'm still allowed to analyze it no matter how shitty it is

The ironic thing is that it actually has caused me to like Boruto despite being sour on him at first.
>>
>>157652556
Naruto loves his job more than his family.

well, it makes sense. His goal was always to become Hokage. He was never really interested in Hinata until the manufactured affection (after the genjutsu) during the Last movie.

I'm not surprised Naruto is like this. If I had a boring wife like Hinata, I would do my best to avoid her too.
>>
https://www.twitter.com/kgnrtfan1/status/866852335624040452

So apparently Pinkshit fans are planing to send a hate letter to SP.
>>
>>157654406
Naruto is secretly having an affair with Hanabi.
>>
>>157654480
What does any of that say
>>
>>157654440
Considering he's an orphan with no proper parent figures, it's no surprise he's shit at being a parent himself.
>>
Naruto was an orphan in a village that hated him for some reason so he probably never had his birthday celebrated. Naruto also had no close friends considering Sasuke didn't give a shit about Naruto and left the village while Sakura was only interested in Sasuke. Then theres the fact the only reason anyone but his senseis gave a damn about Naruto was his achievements so he probably thought his familiy fucking loved him for being such a hard working Hokage.
>>
>>157654471
>sakurafags still buthurtt until this day till the end of the days

HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>157653857
And still people were scared shitless of waking up that asshole while the allies took the advantage.
>>
>>157654480
>https://www.twitter.com/kgnrtfan1/status/866852335624040452

can't they move on

They are acting like this was a presidential election
>>
>>157654526
I'm not surprised he's a bad parent, but it shouldn't be like this. It's being done in a way where I'm unable to sympathize with him. Even if he's busy, there is no reason he should come off as so unsupportive.
>>
>>157654579
They are SasuSaku fans through, not NaruSaku.
>>
>>157653999
Kishimoto had to self-insert his family problems onto Naruto. The anime staff have to work with the material that is was given to them by Kishimoto. Their is nothing that can be done about it since this is how Kishimoto wanted Naruto to be seen as.
>>
>>157654604
Didn't Kishi say he made it based on his experience at parenting or something like that?
>>
>>157653596
I agree with the guys there that he could make clones and nof neglet his kids if he wanted, but about his work this is wrong.
Not only he ended a war, he also ended the old ninja system and literally changed the world. Konoha is now ninja japan.

There's a lot of regulamentations, lews, external and internal relations, new technology, jobs, means of production, energy, transport, quality of life, education, and the list keeps only going and going. And Nardo is in the center of all that.
Old Kages could get away with simple fighting and army prowess, but right now they are a new and legit society.

You can see all that work taking it's toll on Naruto, his work is accunulating so its not like he can get any day off as he pleases. Sure, that doesn't mean he should neglet his family like that. He already learned his lesson from Minato, Kushina, Jiraya, Bee and Itachi that family matters the most, and no sacrifice for them is unworthy.
>>
>>157654526
This
>>
>>157654569
>Sakurafag

lol, I don't care about Sakura. Both her and Hinata are boring characters who should've stayed as Background civilians instead of infesting the story with their one-sided obsessive infatuations.
>>
>>157654604
So you simply don't like the fact that this was probably made from actual experience on the subject, as in reality and not bullshit anime fantasy?
>>
File: a happy family.jpg (66KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
a happy family.jpg
66KB, 500x304px
>>157654629
I cant really blame them for being upset how Sakura is treated, I feel just pity for her. She's practically a single mom, her husband was gone on a smoke run for 12 years without a single letter or call home, almost stabs their daughter and can barely manage to hug his own daughter due to how much of an autist he is. Then what is worse is how their fucked up relationship is treated as being okay and not unhealthy as fuck like it is.
>>
File: Uzamaki Family.png (264KB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Uzamaki Family.png
264KB, 900x1440px
>>157654406
Hinata should have kept her initial adult design with the longer hair. Short hair makes her look even more boring than she is.
>>
>>157654754
The realistic angle doesn't mesh with Naruto's character as we've seen it. No matter how realistic his shittiness it, it's still shitty.
>>
>>157654697
Yeah which is why we got Naruto as the character he currently is in Boruto. Along, with Boruto dad issues mirroring the stuff Kishimoto has to go through with his kid.
>>
>>157654406
because you can't make shot x hot aunt dojins
>>
>>157654754
>So you simply don't like the fact that this was probably made from actual experience on the subject

If by "actual experience" you mean from somebody who is a shit father and a workaholic then sure. There is no need to insert that into Naruto's character for the sole sake of creating drama between him and Boruto. That's just lazy writing, but then again it's Kishi so I can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>157652606
This would give the series a much darker tone, especially if it's with someone we already know like ten ten
Or even worse he also impregnated other women
>>
>>157654801
You don't get it anon, like I said before, they are mostly SSfags. They don't care if Sakura is a sad sack as long they get scraps of SS moments. They are delusional self insert shippers, they don't care about Sakura having self respect.
>>
>>157652930
This. It's actually kind of silly, but whatever. Same reason why Boruto, despite seeing that the thing in his right eye looks nothing like a Byakugan, thinking that it's a Byakugan. But at least there's some basis for that.
>>
>>157653242
It's a shame because it should be the one thing Naruto doesn't have problems with, considering he can clone himself a thousand times and all clones feed knowledge and experience back to the original.
>>
>>157654542
yeah, most people hated him, but are you forgetting Hiruka and the ramen guy, the ramen guy being a parent himself, you would expect Naruto to ask for tips in parenthood from someone
>>
>>157654939
He's probably fucking Shizune.
Sasuke is also fucking other women, spreading the Uchiha seed far and wide.
>>
>>157653471
If you sacrifice your family for your work, you're not really living.
>>
File: sakura.jpg (51KB, 630x526px) Image search: [Google]
sakura.jpg
51KB, 630x526px
>>157654629
>

Sakura's choice in a gist
>>
>>157653903
Why?
>>
File: 914.jpg (63KB, 1500x809px) Image search: [Google]
914.jpg
63KB, 1500x809px
>>157652980
Blonde boy falls in love with big titty girl. Unable to confess...
>>
>>157653999
>>157654655
This. Let's just hope they get through with it sooner than later.
>>
>>157652826
Have we seen Kakashi, Sarutobi and Tsunade in their free time? IIRC Kakashi and Tsunade don't even have families to take care of
>>
File: DAlNwrDXYAAoQuy.jpg (49KB, 904x508px) Image search: [Google]
DAlNwrDXYAAoQuy.jpg
49KB, 904x508px
>>157654406
/ss/ with auntie when?
>>
>>157652556
Before we get into these questions, you realize all of what's happening now is very moot since we know the Boruto movie is after this where both Boruto and Naruto learn how the other is feeling and start being better about it right?

Also you know Naruto is Kishi's self-insert for his real life
>>
>>157655202
Kakashi and Tobirama were the only Hokages with no family and they were both some of the best Hokage who revolutionized the village.
Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>157655241
>you realize all of what's happening now is very moot since we know the Boruto movie is after this where both Boruto and Naruto learn how the other is feeling and start being better about it right?
If they did do you think we'd be having this thread right now?
>>
>>157655202
Sarutobi had, he had enough free time to bail his sack out of office, Tsunade even drinked during the day, having family or not doesn't affect your work time, if the work is huge then hire an assistant or 2 more like any sane boss would do
>>
>>157653382
>Naruto almost outright avoids interaction with his son at this point.
Okay listen idiots.

The entire issue with Boruto's feelings toward his dad is because it's plainly obvious to see that Naruto before he became Hokage was Dad #1. In the few times we see them before the start of the show, Boruto is shown as happy and they have plenty of pictures together growing up. This clearly changes when Naruto becomes Hokage and is the entire reason for his conflict. It's a new situation which he's unable to handle and Naruto is not that good at dealing with it. Boruto loves his dad, almost too much, which is why he wants his attention. He doesn't really hate him or anything and like Hinata (and I think Iruka once) said, the village has to become the Hokage's family.

A lot of people try to make a bigger deal out of it than it is and it's quite simple. There's also the fact that Boruto is kind a fuckup despite being a genius which is also why Naruto didn't believe him about the Byakugan thing (i mean he did run a train into a statue)

By the way, why did everybody forget Konohamaru who went through this exact same thing with Sarutobi never having time for him anymore
>>
>>157655311
Kakashi had a family? Who? And isn't Konohamaru the Sarutobis grandson? That means he has a son too right?
>>
>>157652556
Naw I can't abide by this. Naruto grew up with no family, so the idea he doesn't try to spend every moment with them bothers me.

Just make a ton of clones and do your paper work that why.
>>
File: 52479722_p0.jpg (859KB, 810x1142px) Image search: [Google]
52479722_p0.jpg
859KB, 810x1142px
Boruto is shaping up to be a more likable character than Naruto ever was.
>>
>>157655414
>By the way, why did everybody forget Konohamaru who went through this exact same thing with Sarutobi never having time for him anymore
And Asuma. Except I don't quite think he ever tried to murder his grandpa like Konohamaru did.
>>
>>157654604
>It's being done in a way where I'm unable to sympathize with him
Are you a dad?

Like a really busy, president of a company-type, dad?
>>
File: disdain for plebs.png (62KB, 231x367px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.png
62KB, 231x367px
>>157652556
>Father who works day in and day out to provide for his family and also take care of a village full of people who need his leadership anf guidance
>He's considered worse than shit for missing a birthday party
I
FUCKING
HATE
THIS
TROPE
SO
GOD
DAMN
MUCH

In so many movies it seems to be an excuse to make the father be in the wrong when he's providing for his family but in reality it makes the kids look like faggots given how so many children don't even have a father to raise them since they just up and leave its even worse when the father has been gone for years and they play it off lightheartly. Thank god for Hinata and yes even the actual dead beat dad Sasuke for calling out Boruto on that bullshit but that movie did not need such a tired trope to begin with.
>>
The problem with Naruto is that he is taking the challenge of being Hokage like he takes every challenge: At full tilt, with everything he's got.

As Hokage, he's not just buried by paperwork. He's also using his shadow clones to help people all over the village. While that is a nice move, it's not his job. Someone needs to tell Naruto that he doesn't have to shoulder everything alone like he did during the Ninja War. Just hire some dudes to take up the slack.
>>
>>157655311
We don't know if Tobirama had or not children but considering how badly the Senju bloodline shrinked he probably didn't. Also, don't forget Tsunade.
>>
File: mpc-hc64 2017-05-20 00-32-13-98.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc64 2017-05-20 00-32-13-98.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>157655428
he's a goofy smug chunni faggot and I love him for it.
>>
>>157655471
Can I make a thousand clones of myself?
>>
>>157655311
Do we know Tobirama had no family

>>157655361
>If they did do you think we'd be having this thread right now?
Well OP used a picture from the Boruto movie so I'd assume he'd know how it ends
>>
>>157655486
>given how so many children don't even have a father to raise them since they just up and leave its even worse when the father has been gone for years and they play it off lightheartly
Nigger?
>>
>>157655167
I bet if the RtN universe was an actual alternate universe instead of a genjutsu, Bitchnata would have ended up with playboy Sasuke. I wonder what monstrosity they would produce?
>>
File: Tobirama bloodline.jpg (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tobirama bloodline.jpg
53KB, 800x800px
>>157655502
Believe it
>>
>>157655502
>>157655523
if Tobirama had kids there would have never been a Uchiha coup plan at all.
>>
File: 1495620027174.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495620027174.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>157655508
Something about Boruto's antics make him more endearing than Naruto, but it's tough to explain. Maybe it's because they're just him being a goofy energetic kid instead of annoying cries for attention.
>>
>>157655492
What if Naruto doesn't trust bureaucracy because none of them helped him as a kid?
>>
>>157655561
would have one Sharingan and one Byakugan.
>>
>>157655513
That has nothing to do with the question.
>>
File: bitchnata.jpg (72KB, 448x584px) Image search: [Google]
bitchnata.jpg
72KB, 448x584px
>>157655561
Bitchnata was too good for this world.
>>
>>157655492
This. I wonder if the new writers can make this bullshit Kishimoto wrote seem believable. Because so far it's just irritating.
>>
>>157655464
Yeah, Asuma just went through a "you're not the boss of me dad" phase
>>
>>157655492
>using his shadow clones to help people all over the village.
that's the worst part, he's literally putting his own village's genin out of work.
>>
>>157655659
He even left the village to become a monk IIRC. People are giving Boruto too much shit.
>>
>>157655666
>he's literally putting his own village's genin out of work.
The village is pretty damn huge now, I don't think that's a problem

And speaking of the village, are we ever going to see that city that's behind the Hokage statues?
>>
File: kids learning the truth.png (869KB, 594x3190px) Image search: [Google]
kids learning the truth.png
869KB, 594x3190px
>>157652627
but he is already?
>>
>>157652826
Tsunade had a shit load of paperwork to do in fact every fucking time we saw her she was filling out paperwork and complaining about not getting a day off
>>157653183
>Sarutobi and Tsunade's reign the village was a lot smaller
Sarutobi was acting Hokage for 12 years
>>157655397
Asuma also complained about his father not being there for him as a kid but understood the importance of being a Hokage when he became an adult. That was among the final things he did before setting out on his last mission was thank him for being a good dad despite having a huge fucking responsible. Most of the time we saw Tsunade drinking was during the few times she had a day off but outside that it was constant work for her as well.
>>
>>157655486
faggot, my dad used to work 12 hours a day when i was in middle school, he still helped me with my homework and shit, Naruto literally can make a clone to bail out of office with no one else caring to be with his family, if he had no means it would be ok, but he does and chooses not to
>>
>>157652606
That would make the story 100x better tho
>>
>>157655535
/pol is that way
>>157655756
Was your dad president of an entire nation and have a huge responsibility at had? Yeah I don't think so.
> Naruto literally can make a clone to bail out of office with no one else caring to be with his family,
No he can't. Not with Shikamaru as his advisory. And what if his clone disappears during an important press conference meeting?
>>
>>157655756
>my dad used to work 12 hours a day
Naruto works like 18+ hours a day it looks like. Plus clones
>>
File: naruto caught cheating.png (350KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
naruto caught cheating.png
350KB, 1280x720px
>>157652606
I wouldn't even be mad. Who would it even be with though?
>>
>>157652851
>Boruto says he got an A on an assignment
>Naruto kneels down to Boruto as if he's gonna give some deep father-son talk
>dramatic music starts playing
>"Boruto, I know better than anyone else that you're fucking retarded, get outta here with that bullshit, you aint got no A nigga"
>>
File: Episode_2_new.png (1MB, 1429x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Episode_2_new.png
1MB, 1429x1080px
>Hurr durr, I don't remember Konohamaru who went through this same exact thing
>Also, apparently I didn't actually finish the movie

Why do we have the same arguments over and over?
>>
File: 1453989670550.png (624KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453989670550.png
624KB, 1280x720px
>>157655744
Honestly as much as I shit on Kishi's decisions, the way he resolves Boruto's daddy issues is fucking excellent. The kid just learns to suck it up and be a ninja. Naruto gets a bit of time off as an added bonus, but the change is internal instead of external.
>>
>>157655917
I was actually thinking that Shitkamaru was cheating with Hinata when I saw them standing together in this scene
>>
>>157655927
That wouldn't happen since everybody knows Boruto's a genius
>>
>>157655561
The village gay gigolo with sharingan/byakugan.
>>
>>157655934
Because /a/ is one of the least intelligent boards.
>>
>>157653382
Goku is a man child that works as a farmer, a work that he could do in a blink if he wouldn't complain as much as he does, also when he gets tired of it he makes his own son to the farming. Goku has a chilled life while Naruto has to run ninja country, he is actually the main support of his family, has to work his as off and actually has ungrateful son.
>>
>>157655954
Shikamaru is out of question, Temari would murder him
>>
>>157655616
It has to do with with Naruto's situation isn't like that of anyone IRL
>>
I wonder what happened to this guy.
>>
File: 1495339443613.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495339443613.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>157655927
>implying nardo could solve this problem even now
>>
>>157655982
>implying there are any intelligent board on 4chan
>>
>>157655597
He feels more believable than Naruto. He actually reacts to getting eyehax the way a real kid would
>>
>>157656035
Sasuke needed more chuuni and less edge. Maybe he wouldn't have come off as such an insufferable faggot.
>>
>>157653576
>Chi Chi is a kissless old have that had to rape her own husband to have babies.
Toriyama hates Chi Chi more than Kishi could ever hate Sakura.
>>
>>157653382
>Gokus not remotely as bad.
He missed out on the birth of his second son and 10 years of his second son's life and even while alive he tries to skip out on family time just to go train. Super kinda makes him out to be a complaint sociapath that even the former Prince of All Saiyan has to remind him that even he has to spend time with his kids instead of training
>>
>>157656035
I don't think Naruto, who had an evil fox in him since he was born, would react to hax the same way Boruto would but I will say the way Boruto reacted was hilarious
>>
>>157655486
Why not just leave a clone to do the paperwork? Even if you fall asleep at a birthday party you won't be scum of the earth as long as you're actually there.
>>
>>157656008
from the look of his face, he's probably working as a salaryman
>>
>>157656084
He didn't know about the fox until he was 12.
>>
>>157655994
implying you don't risk it for the good pussy
>>
File: tawawa057.jpg (598KB, 1280x1900px) Image search: [Google]
tawawa057.jpg
598KB, 1280x1900px
>>157656109
Think he takes the train?
>>
>>157652556
Look at her. It's incomprehensible a father would now show up for his kawaii daughter's birthday.
>>
>>157656093
>Thinking Naruto can get away with that with this bitch watching him
>>
>>157656011
What the fuck could this even be about? Why would a ninja need this?
>>
>>157656008
somehow his outfit looks more retarded than a orange jump suit for the kind of job he has
>>
>>157656158
Shuriken physics.
>>
>>157656157
Isn't he the guy telling Naruto to not do everything by himself?
>>
>tfw the guy you cucked starts talking to your son in his dreams
>>
File: 440px-Mantaro_Kinniku.jpg (27KB, 440x357px) Image search: [Google]
440px-Mantaro_Kinniku.jpg
27KB, 440x357px
>>157655428
Hell no. He's just a more unlikable Mantaro
>>
File: ChiChi angry.png (429KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
ChiChi angry.png
429KB, 853x480px
>>157656060
I don't think Kishi ever stated outright that he hated Sakura, just that he can't write females. Toriyama on the other hand did. He even said he married her off to Goku so he could punish himself and be forced to draw her again in the future. Knowing that I feel bad for her.
>>
>>157655934
Because Borutofags are millennials who can relate to a self-entitled brat who gets mad because his dad won't buy him the latest iphone
>>
>>157656158
Remember the first part of the chuunin exams?
>>
>>157656263
Kishi sure doesn't.
>>
>>157656197
...while also telling him to finish his paperwork
>>
>>157656262
Actually I was posting in favor of Boruto (and Naruto) really
>>
>>157656200
Wonder if he still wants to fuck Hinata? That's going to be an awkward reunion if he ever meets up with Naruto and Hinata again. Especially since his last interaction with Hinata was her ripping his eyes out.
>>
>>157656060
I don't think so. Goku stays home a lot when he isn't dead. Even when he goes off to train, he only does it after making everything clear with her.
The thing is, at least she always chews Goku out for the stuff he does, while no one recognizes anything wrong with Sasuke's doings.
>>
>>157654814
Dear Lord, this tits.
>>
>>157655597
>Computer
I'm so confused about when this all takes place.
>>
>>157656263
that were questions so hard you literally had to cheat? in the end it doesn't matter if you know the physics of that kind of things, what matters is the muscular memory from practice
>>
>>157656331
>Even when he goes off to train, he only does it after making everything clear with her.
In Super he literally ditches farmwork and lets his son do it while he fucks to train.
>>
File: ss-000183.png (449KB, 382x718px) Image search: [Google]
ss-000183.png
449KB, 382x718px
>>157656327
It's his fault for not marrying Hanabi instead.
>>
>>157655597
Its called liking faggots
>>
>>157655579
I honestly thought this when I was in high school
>>
File: uzamakifamily.jpg (108KB, 850x611px) Image search: [Google]
uzamakifamily.jpg
108KB, 850x611px
>>157656390
From the looks of it they had some sort of industrial revolution type thing happen. I guess now that all the major powers aren't trying to kill each other and steal each others secrets, they were able to focus more on other fields.
>>
>>157656327
>That's going to be an awkward reunion if he ever meets up with Naruto and Hinata again
What's Boruto going to say when he realizes he doesn't have the Byakugan? Tell his father and grandfather that he got the idea from a dream where a pale man with white robes and hair but no eyes spoke to him in a decaying castle?
>>
>>157656390
They had VCRs and shit back in part 1.
>>
File: wedding.png (778KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
wedding.png
778KB, 1280x718px
>>157656200
Will he tell Boruto the story of how he tried to fuck his mom and kill his dad?
>>
>>157656390
Putting aside the technology in the actual original manga, Naruto was using a computer in chapter 700
>>
Tbh, even IF he used Shadow Clones, once they were done with the paperwork, he'd get all that information and shit slammed into him all at once and probably pass out. And that's if his clones don't rebel, we all know how shitty shadow clones' personalities are.

Also, if he used a clone for meetings and important stuff, and it happened to poof, he'd get impeached probably. It's like asking why the President doesn't skype all his meetings from home.
>>
>>157656011
I still think Naruto has so much work every day is because he SUCKS at it because he's a moron, so it takes him twice as much as a "normal" Kage
>>
>>157655954
>two characters stand next to eachother
>omg they r totally cheating on their spouses for eachother!
>>
>>157656649
I'm pretty sure it's also because he's got a metropolis to deal with too.

Then there's the fact that peacetime can be even more busy than war or cold-war-ish time
>>
File: 1469224484415.png (187KB, 599x461px) Image search: [Google]
1469224484415.png
187KB, 599x461px
>>157655428
Naruto
>Orphan with no talent who is hated by everyone wants to be a leader of a village so that people would recognize him and be someone of importance.

Boruto
>A genius who has everything who would ever want out of life including friends and admiration now has a super special ability that puts in on par with the best at a young age yet still decides to cheat and slack off and idolizes a deranged murderer.

Yeah..likable. Way to forget to write endearing characters Kishimoto, now I get why Toriyama made Gohan a scholar.
>>
>>157655954
>I was actually thinking that Shitkamaru was cheating with Hinata when I saw them standing together in this scene

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>157655561
I will never understand why you people say this when they never spoke and she was crazy for menma
>>
>>157652556
The manga is called Boruto. Having Naruto with his literally jesus tier plot power would probably escalate and/or solve the problem in hours.
>>
>>157656649
The third hokage was the most efficient at handling paperwork judging by the fact he spent the rest of his day fapping to kids with his crystal ball.
>>
>>157654801
>Sasuke, please at least look at me.
>What the fuck is this child saying?
>Why is this woman so close to me?
>Why am I doing here?
>I can't wait to leave again for another twelve years.
>>
>>157656701
lmao
>>
>>157656765
>"WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?"
>>
>>157656701
I'd forgive all of those if Burrito weren't such a brat. I honestly hate those kind of kids, they're one of the most annoying things there are.
>>
>>157652556
power creep son

>>157653183
His clones should be doing all the work. He's been a retard from day one and people forget this.
>>
File: C_c2o8fUQAAnwi8.jpg (88KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C_c2o8fUQAAnwi8.jpg
88KB, 1200x675px
>>157656701
When you describe it like that Boruto sounds way more interesting than Naruto ever was.
>>
File: kek.gif (2MB, 228x180px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2MB, 228x180px
>>157656765
>>
File: 1417688127313.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1417688127313.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
>>157656405
The orange and red returns from her previous series appearance.
>>
>>157654801
>Still saying this stuff about Sasuke and Sakura's relationship while looking at Naruto's family.
>>
>>157656842
He sounds like your average LN protagonist
>>
File: 1495441800288.gif (3MB, 384x372px) Image search: [Google]
1495441800288.gif
3MB, 384x372px
>>157656765
I have to wonder how Sakura even convinced Sasuke to have sex.
>>
>>157656688
yeah, that's not going to help, either.

it' most likely a combination of factors: Naruto's lower-than-average-Kage IQ, industrial revolution, society changes...

Hell, BORUTO admits understanding Naruto has duties- by the movie time-frame, he just wants Naruto being there for Himawari at least, as she isn't a ninja(person who endures)
>>
>>157656745
But Naruto does still have his literally Jesus power
>>
>>157656884
She was probably wearing red panties under that kimono in The Last.
>>
>>157656649
No, if you look at the 3rd and 5th they have mounds of paper work to do.
>>
>>157654814
Why the hell is Naruto so tall compared to Hinata?
>>
>>157656890
>implying she did
Turkey baster no jutsu.
>>
>>157656888
Naruto is a shit dad but comparing him to Sasuke is ridiculous. Sakura was basically a single mom for over a decade. He didn't even contact her once in all those years.
>>
>>157656957
>Sakura was basically a single mom for over a decade.
And her child turned out better.
>>
>>157656701
>Orphan with no talent who is hated by everyone wants to be a leader of a village so that people would recognize him and be someone of importance.
Be honest, did you write all that with a straight face?
>>
File: bbc7a500182b7e23bb58e03af51fb853.png (786KB, 1200x1358px) Image search: [Google]
bbc7a500182b7e23bb58e03af51fb853.png
786KB, 1200x1358px
>>157656986
>And her child turned out better
In more ways than one.
>>
>>157656986
because her dad is not there. out of sight out of mind
>>
>>157657037
anyone have this in japanese or knows what the fuck it says?
>>
>>157656986
>And her child turned out better.
Sure she did.
>>
>>157657076
Not canon.
>>
File: thelast_vs_ch700.jpg (493KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
thelast_vs_ch700.jpg
493KB, 1600x1400px
>>157656934
Because Kishimoto turned him into a giant for Chapter 700 and Studio Pierrot freaked out and shrunk him back to his height from The Last.

The animated version of 700 is likely going to end up using the Boruto movie designs at this point instead of the original outfits and hairstyles.
>>
>>157657076
That's just poorly drawn. Looks like something out of a western comic.
>>
>>157656888
What's that? A loving wife, a beautiful daughter and a genius yet bratty son while they live in a mansion? Meanwhile Sakura...is living a single mom living in a low income house...WHICH SHE HASN'T EVEN FUCKING PAID OFF.
>>
>>157657210
>kishimoto finds this funny
That's just mean.
>>
File: thicc.jpg (139KB, 366x837px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
139KB, 366x837px
>>157657106
Prove it.
>>
>>157656399
But he WAS doing farmwork, and only for a little time he let Goten do the work.
>>
>>157657076
sakura's loan is not going ot pay for itself son sacrifices must be made nigga
>>
>>157657248
Just give the anime some time.
>>
File: Naruto's house.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto's house.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>157657210
>mansion
Is this really considered a mansion?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (246KB, 902x1300px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
246KB, 902x1300px
>>157656986
>And her child turned out better.
She's a time bomb waiting to explode
>>
>>157657334
>Implying that relates to Boruto probably dooming the entire planet.
>>
>>157657248
> Gives 11 yr old girl thick as fuck thighs and slut outfit
> Removes all cow tits from the series

His editors should really check this guys basement
>>
>>157657403
>Basement
If the artist can afford to have a home with a basement in Japan he can afford to pay anyone to look the other way.
>>
File: ed02.jpg?resize=480%2C360&ssl=1.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ed02.jpg?resize=480%2C360&ssl=1.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>157656765
>>157657210
>>157654801
>Sasuke let's have sex
>Uh..no
>cue laughing audience
>>
>>157657248
Look at her fucking face.
>>
File: 002_1490955361.jpg (899KB, 881x1300px) Image search: [Google]
002_1490955361.jpg
899KB, 881x1300px
>>157657248
What is Ikemoto trying to achieve?
>>
File: 1440794787114.png (37KB, 165x610px) Image search: [Google]
1440794787114.png
37KB, 165x610px
>>157657037
>exposed armpits zettai ryouiki and even shorter spats than her mother
I have to applaud Ikemoto's efforts but you can't top perfection.
>>
File: 1469222746765.jpg (11KB, 446x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469222746765.jpg
11KB, 446x500px
>>157657248
>>157657485
>High heels
>>
File: 1493565259445.jpg (178KB, 700x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1493565259445.jpg
178KB, 700x1606px
>>157657485
He's trying to make people see the light.
>>
You know, the thing is, there are a lot of ways Naruto could genuinely be busy that simply cloning himself a thousand times couldn't solve.

But they had to go with the lazy cop out generic plot device of LOL PAPERWORK. I mean come on, you can literally hire a secretary for that shit.
>>
>>157657308
Definitely upper-middle class.
>>
>>157657248
If it wasn't for her pompom dangly thing we'd be looking square at her panties.
>>
>>157657485
>that left leg
The fuck? Just looking at it hurts. Did Mitsuki teach her some body contortion tricks?
>>
>>157656842
This comment represents everything that is wrong with anime nowadays.
>>
>>157657369
At least he'll fix it after.
>>
>Sarada isn't wearing a high collar
She isn't a real Uchiha.
>>
File: 8bTpBMR.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8bTpBMR.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>157657675
Boruto is like the son Sasuke always wanted.
>>
>>157657485
He's definitely a closet lolicon. Maybe not even closet
>>
>>157657714
A lolicon who excels at drawing grizzled old men? Really tickles the pickle.
>>
>>157657714
can't wait for his take on the anime characters especially the tomboy and bomb girl
>>
File: C-qicP_VwAAY1ea.jpg (210KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-qicP_VwAAY1ea.jpg
210KB, 900x1200px
>>157657751
>especially the tomboy and bomb girl
He probably helped design them.
>>
File: 039_1476976715.png (137KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
039_1476976715.png
137KB, 836x1200px
>>157657248
>draws hinata as some flat looking ugly alien with a body of a little kid
>draws sarada in the most erotic ways possible with emphasis on her legs which seem to be getting thicker over time

Come on Ikemoto. If you can give a 12 year old proportions like that, why can't you give the milfs the same treatment?
>>
>>157657248
There is nothing appealing about this picture on any level.
>>
>>157652556
Why doesn't Naruto make a shadow clone to do the paper work while he hangs out with his family? Or make a shadow clone to hang out with his family while he does the paper work? Or make a bunch of shadow clones to help him finish the paper work off in an hour or two so he has more time to hang out with his family?

It seems like Naruto is just using paperwork as an excuse so he doesn't have to spend time with his wife and kids. I'm guessing it's because he grew up without parents and has no idea how to act and just prefers to spend time not near them.
>>
>>157657770
cant be his doing that is surprisingly subtle for "hooker heels" ikemoto
>>
>>157657860
He's using shadow clones throughout the city at all times to do jobs normal people can do. He's working on sewage, the power plant, helping old ladies carry their luggage, etc.
>>
I'm glad the whole team 7 thing is gone.
They weren't even friends.
>>
>>157657938
Nah, you can tell it's him. Just look at how short Sarada's skirt is.
>>
>>157656890
>Hey, Orochimaru, when you had saucegay as your Magnum Opus, did you have the foresight to stash some of his DNA somewhere ??? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>157657941
But he can't have one do his paperwork while he spends time with his family?
>>
>>157656327
No, their last interaction was Naruto and Hinata telling him he should come to earth and that he'd be welcome and him responding saying "The moon will never reach the Earth again" idiot did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>157657860
He doesn't use Shadow Clones in the office

As to why he doesn't use them with his family, well he literally did in the scene in the OP. We know how that went
>>
File: Team_Kakashi.png (2MB, 1124x923px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Kakashi.png
2MB, 1124x923px
>>157657947
>naruto had a maniac obsession with sasuke
>sakura loved sasuke for reason I still to this day don't understand
>sasuke tried to kill them both more than once without giving a single fuck
>sakura was a massive cunt to naruto non stop

They really weren't.
>>
>>157657334
Well, duh, she's an Uchiha. She literally has brain cancer that gives power in exchange for suffering and betraying close people. If that's not recipe for psychotic murderers, nothing is.
>>
>>157657709
It was, like, 4 years already, but I still hate Burrito's stupid hair.
>>
File: 51818281_p0.jpg (228KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
51818281_p0.jpg
228KB, 1600x1200px
>>157657947
Team Kakashi is old and busted.
Team Konohamaru is the new hotness.
>>
>>157656888
Naruto's family only has issues inbetween the period Naruto officialy becomes the 7th and the movie.
You can clearly see they were a happy family prior to Naruto's mandate and the movie plot is literally fixing this. And the issue is a common one that kids from japan (all over the world), Konohamaru and even Asuma had once.
Sasuke is on the roads for 12 years.
>>
File: HinataSasuke.png (524KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HinataSasuke.png
524KB, 1280x720px
>>157655954
>implying hinata and sasuke aren't secretly meeting up trying to breed the ultimate eye hax ninja
>>
>>157658153
They were better friends with people outside the team.
>>
File: Team_Konohamaru.jpg (108KB, 782x654px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Konohamaru.jpg
108KB, 782x654px
>>157658153
Team Konohamaru squad pic when? The one they gave us in the movie oneshot was vanilla as hell.
>>
Will we ever have a new villain organization on par with Akatsuki? Or is Kawaki or whatever gonna be a solo villain with maybe a few underlings like Orochimaru was?
>>
>>157658374
>Will we ever have a new villain organization on par with Akatsuki?
Probably not. And that's fine. As great as they were they didn't really serve a purpose.
>>
File: byaku-sharingan.png (272KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
byaku-sharingan.png
272KB, 640x360px
>>157658298
>breed the ultimate eye hax ninja
>>
>>157658325
Is Konohamaru even strong?
>>
>>157658374
Not likely. But we MIGHT see a collaboration of different forces trying to bring the downfall of shinobi.
>>
>>157657248
Honestly Ikemoto can have Sarada walk around naked for all I care so long as she's not an annoying useless piece of shit.
>>
>>157656888
Naruto's family was pretty much perfectly happy...until he became the Hogake. In any case this is just manufactured drama (that gets resolved later on anyway) so the author can at least pretend to make Boruto sympathetic, and even then Naruto actually spends time with his family every once in a while.

Sasuke's absurd relationship with Sakura and his daughter on the other hand is perfectly in character.
>>
>>157658374
looks like the otsuki clan are going to be the baddies until edgelord mcgillicuddy shows up
>>
>>157657037
damn she actually looks good for once, ofc its a fanart
>>
>>157658460
He's probably stronger than Kakashi without Kamui. Naruto probably taught him Sage Mode along with toad summoning. And he probably has a secondary contract with Enma. And Asuma's ash cloud and Hiruzen's shuriken shadow clone. And maybe some other fire techniques.
>>
>>157653508
In the end for all the 'winning' shippers raved about it looks like all Hinata and Sakura won were 3rd rate shitters. One chose work over his kids to the point they arn't evne suprised when he blows them off for work and the other ditched his kid before she was even out of the womb.

As bland as Hinata (Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun) and Sakura (Sasuke-Kun, Sasuke-Ku, Sasuke-Kun) were they didn't deserve these two failures.

Guess all space god genes in the world weren't enough to make these two chucklefucks into good parents.
>>
File: sarada dere.png (165KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
sarada dere.png
165KB, 900x1300px
>>157658474
She's actually one of the better things about Boruto. I just hope they don't go full Uchiha with her.
>>
>>157658486
>so the author can at least pretend to make Boruto sympathetic
That always irritates me. People can like characters for reasons other than that they're sympathetic. Garnering sympathy is actually pretty fucking cheap and one of the reasons I dislike Naruto as a character.
>>
>>157657709
>Bort will discard the Uzumaki surname and become an Uchiha
>the Uzumaki clan will become extinct
>a new generation of uber-powerful Uchihas will appear in the world
Hiashi's keikaku will end up destroying Tobirama's dream.
>>
>>157657556
We saw from Tsunade and Shizune that all of that paperwork is something that the Kage is the one that should deal with, and no one else.
>>
>>157653576
>goku hasn't kissed his wife even once in 30+ years
no wonder she is always angry
>>
>>157657460
>Sasuke and Sakura make a better "Married with Children" paradoy than Ichigo and Orihime
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>157658561
kawaii
>>
File: 1152.png (45KB, 446x231px) Image search: [Google]
1152.png
45KB, 446x231px
>>157658561
>vaginas amirite
She's surprisingly likable, which is strange. In fact I love everyone on Team Konohamaru, which is the opposite of how I felt about Team Kakashi, where I despised all three of its members.
>>
>>157658325
Where's Moegi?
>>
File: mpc-hc64_2017-05-24_13-00-34.jpg (772KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc64_2017-05-24_13-00-34.jpg
772KB, 1920x1080px
>>157658561
>hfw she visits Bort's one day and sees this chilling in his room
>>
>>157657210
>and then she faints, while Shizune claims she has always been prone to do so...raughs .
No one here can remotely hope to hate Sakura as much as Kishi does.
>>
File: you just know.jpg (296KB, 545x704px) Image search: [Google]
you just know.jpg
296KB, 545x704px
>>157658561
I'm going to be surprised if they don't end up together at this point.
>>
File: Team_Moegi.png (96KB, 511x336px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Moegi.png
96KB, 511x336px
>>157658673
She's the new InoShikaCho instructor.
>>
>>157657773
Christ i can never unsee how badly they drew Hinata.

Although all the fake boob jokes were fun for alittle while.
>>
>>157658673
she's in charge of the new inoshikacho I wonder where the nerdy one with glasses udon? is in change of. Lee denki sumire?
>>
File: gen2.jpg (78KB, 900x514px) Image search: [Google]
gen2.jpg
78KB, 900x514px
>>157657947

Ino-Shika-Cho was the best team.
>>
File: 1487873654675.png (831KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1487873654675.png
831KB, 1280x1381px
>>157658753
>Lee grouped with two dead weights
>>
File: Wasabi.png (715KB, 886x828px) Image search: [Google]
Wasabi.png
715KB, 886x828px
>>157658753
>Lee denki sumire?
I'm guessing it'll be Lee, Denki and Iwabe. Denki looks enough like a girl to pass. Which means Sumire Namida and Wasabi will be on team dyke. I'm sure Wasabi is happy.
>>
>>157658561
She's cursed more than regular Uchiha's due to the fact she's actually a likable character and not a colossal psychopath because of 'Love'
>>
>>157658460
He's not the main character so he's just a jobber.
>>
>>157658804
all teams seem to be a dynamic of two guys one girl but I guess denki could be a closet bitch for all we know
>>
>>157658298
I just realized this is the first time in the entire series that Hinata and Sasuke interacted with each other. Unless you want to count that one movie where they interact for 3 seconds.
>>
>>157658753
I want Metal to be teamed up with Wasabi and Namida.
>>
>>157656890
she phased the idea of having a kid as a contest with Naruto to have the best child, and Sasuke refused to back down and be a childless loser like Kiba and Shino.
>>
>>157658926
Im suspecting she had to give him a cup and told him to think about 'revenge' because Sasuke is about as asexual as they get.

Naruto may have turned into a pile off broken powers with a half assed eternal manchild personality but at least he knew girls were more than just curvier guys with no winkie.
>>
>>157658374
>Implying Akatsuki was good and not a wasted piece of garbage

Literally only Hidan, Deidara and Kisame were decent characters, and I'm fucking reaching with Deidara
>>
File: Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg (183KB, 1158x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg
183KB, 1158x1356px
>>157652556
This. His daughter has yet to birth one of his children. How can he live with himself?
>>
>>157659034
SasuSaku deserves a movie like the Last to show how the hell did they manage to become a couple at all.
>>
>>157659100
>lists Hidan le insane fanatic as a good character
>no Kakuzu
>no Sasori
I didn't expect such shit taste even from Naruto thread.
>>
>>157658298
>implying Sasuke actually likes having sex with women.

One of the few moments in the manga were I actually liked Hinata, was precisely when Sasuke started his retarded rambling about wanting to become hokage and everyone was freaking out about it.

Hinata's response to his bullshit was a giant meh, and that has always been the extent of her interest in him.
>>
Will there be an arc where Salad fights Class rep over Boruto??????????????????
>>
>>157658374
Moon clan, Toneri will be the defector that helps the protags
>>
>>157659229
Nah just like Sakura she was monofocused on one guy and ignored his failings too.

Just because she got the dry shit sandwich instead of the soggy shit sandwich doesn't change the fact she's still eating shit.

So much for the space jesus super ninja god genes only good for spamming broken asspull powers.
>>
>>157659282

Can't fucking wait till they discover it was Toneri who was in Bort's dreams.
>>
>>157659229
She's probably one of the only girls in her group that had absolute zero interest in Sasuke while all the other ones wanted to fuck him.
>>
File: Naruto_as_the_Seventh_Hokage.png (302KB, 513x381px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_as_the_Seventh_Hokage.png
302KB, 513x381px
>>157659462
>"So Toneri is sending you visions Boruto? Did I ever tell you about him? He lived on the moon alone before trying to crash it into earth killing everyone. He also kidnapped your mother and aunt, ripped out Hanabi's eyes for himself and tried to force your mom to marry him. Luckily I went up there, and we fought and cut the moon in half before I beat him and your mother ripped out his eyes to give them back to her sister. He was a good friend."
>>
>>157659657

>Now go dress, he's coming for dinner.
>Call your weird friend, yeah the Orochimaru's son
>>
>>157659328
Naruto was actually a pretty good husband and father as far as canon goes, until he got the Hokage position.

Sasuke's family issues can't be helped though, he is just that autistic.
>>
>>157659269
>Salad fights Class rep

That's like a bodybuilder fighting a disabled child.
>>
>>157659657
Why did Kishi have too give him the JUST hairstyle?
>>
>>157659657
>>157659693
fucking kek
>>
>>157659802
That comes out really wrong when you remember how predisposed to crazy the Uchiha's are.
>>
Did Borts grandpaever explained that they're lucky they were kids of the Hokage/his first born daughter and didn't get a curse mark like every other Hyuga not born in the main branch.
>>
File: 1494649906298.jpg (55KB, 552x558px) Image search: [Google]
1494649906298.jpg
55KB, 552x558px
>>157659802
Just watch Sumire reveal she's Kabuto's apprentice and knows dragon sage mode and tons of other shit.
>>
>>157659899

Nigga Bort and Hima are literally Hyugas on steroids.

If so Hiashi would love to have'em more coming.
>>
>>157654814

>getting old
>having short hair

why don't we have this anymore? Most modern 30 something guys nowadays have numale hair and beard. they only shave their head if they are balding but keep the horrible hobo beard.
>>
>>157659657
>"I wish I had gotten to know him better, though. I'm sure I could've changed his way of living, like I did with Obito. Have I ever tell you about Obito? He was the coolest guy a-"
>"Shut up dad, every time you talk to me about your youth you end up talking about Obito."
>>
>Sakura had sex with Sasuke once, and he left for 12 years
man, I hated Sakura but I feel bad for her.. I hope she cheated on that faggot.
>>
>>157654801

>hot daughters
>single moms
>absent father
>no job
>cancer of society

Uchiha confirmed to be the african-americans of Naruto.
>>
>>157660029
Yeah, i'm sorry. Did he ever mention that he neglected their mother because she wasn't strong enough, though?
>>
>>157655561

Bitchnata and Chadsuke are the best couple!
>>
>>157660204

For the sake of the clan.

Just like his grandchildren.
>>
>>157659657
>Also no using bullshit cheats in the Exams
>And just use what i had when i was younger
>Learning how to use the Shadow clones in a forbidden scroll
>Have a demon fox inside me
>and a literal endless supply of chakara
>So yeah, no cheating
>>
>>157660378
You forgot the alien super ninja genes and the predestined chosen one crap.
>>
>>157660467
Yeah, but those weren't introduced during the Exams so i don't really count them.
>>
File: kishifa.png (180KB, 387x238px) Image search: [Google]
kishifa.png
180KB, 387x238px
>>157659657
>chapter 700 drops
>first time we see adult Naruto he looks like this
>a few pages later he looks like your pic

Why is Kishi such a faggot?
>>
>>157658592
>implying Tobirama didn't create a reverse edo tensei to bring himself back into the world just for this scenario

Hiashi doesn't know who he is fucking with.
>>
>>157660114
>>"Shut up dad, every time you talk to me about your youth you end up talking about Obito."
>"Son, he killed your grandparents and your uncle,so you'll give him the respect he deserves. Now go do your homeworks"
>>
File: arqOYgR.png (752KB, 1659x947px) Image search: [Google]
arqOYgR.png
752KB, 1659x947px
>>157658842
>but I guess denki could be a closet bitch for all we know
All I know is that Iwabe won't be able to keep mooching food off of him if they aren't teammates.
>>
Naruto should've summoned a frog on Neji during the chunin exams.
>>
>>157660152
>I hope she cheated on that faggot
With who? Akamaru?
>>
>>157660893
Rock Lee.
>>
>>157660893
Tsunade.
>>
>>157660846
>Naruto summons Gamabunta
>He gets angry cause is for fighthing a kid
>Leaves and naruto is without chakra
>Loses
>>
>>157656158
Finding an asymptote, trig identities probably
>>
Is Sasuke a NEET?
>>
>>157660893
Ino
>>
Dropped the manga somewhere in the war arc and never picked it up again. I'm here to see how things are going in Boruto.
>>157654406
Wait wait wait...is this Hinata's awkward looking little sister? She grew up into THIS?

Wow, Nardo is fucking blind.
>>
>>157654655
This pretty much. It's not even the first time it happens.

Kishimoto didn't have a kid when Naruto started so he made no mentions of Naruto's parents through Part 1. Then he got a kid and suddenly Minato and Kushina are super important because he wanted Naruto to have cool parents.

Then Naruto ends and he realizes being a Jump mangaka meant he had zero time for his son. Thus, the plot of Boruto is Naruto being too busy with his job.
>>
>>157661358
Hanabi is a cockslut.
>>
>>157658374
Ootsuki Clan will probably have underlings to use as pawns.

Kawaki might be one of their pawns or an independent villain.
>>
>>157653508
what ep was that?
>>
>>157661530

Movie.
>>
>>157660893
take a wild guess
>>
>>157659173
>no Kakuzu
What actually is Kakuzu's character besides money?

>no Sasori
Had potential but his sob story was glanced over and died too early to be anything noteworthy. Didn't even do much in the war, literally only existed so Kankuro could show off using him as his new toy
>>
File: 62960211_p0.png (2MB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
62960211_p0.png
2MB, 1500x1800px
Heartwawawa
>>
File: salad.jpg (108KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
salad.jpg
108KB, 706x1000px
wataru hanabi /ss/ when?
>>
File: 1495546306599.jpg (24KB, 324x316px) Image search: [Google]
1495546306599.jpg
24KB, 324x316px
>>157662232
>cowtits sakura
>african refugee salad
>>
>>157661384
I believe the whole Minato stuff with Naruto was also influence by Kishimoto father dying while he was serializing Naruto as well.
>>
does hinata give boruto blowjobs every night before bed to help him sleep?
>>
>>157662369
Probably.
My boner says she's lonely and since Boruto looks so much like young Naruto she finds comfort for her needs with him.
>>
>>157660378
>Learning how to use the Shadow clones in a forbidden scroll
>Learning
Big difference from having a device that does it for you
>>
>>157662369
>not understanding that hinata and boruto are currently going through an incest ntr phase since naruto is never home
>>
>>157652556
But naruto already IS unlikable. His peak as a character halted and began corruption after the pain arc.
And the blind bitch with no personality helped too.
>>
File: Kishi-steal_zpse9xglvaa.gif (1MB, 380x200px) Image search: [Google]
Kishi-steal_zpse9xglvaa.gif
1MB, 380x200px
>>157654814
Hinata should had never married Naruto desu. She deserved better.
Fucking hinata faggs.

>>157654801
Look I dont like any of the naruto ships and I think they are embarrassing but I do think she would have worked better with Naruto if you ask me.
>>
>>157658153
To be fair Sakura changed a lot as the manga progressed but she regressed because of pressure from the hinata faggs.
>>
>>157662232
>Sakura looks like a simian and Sarada looks like a lizard
>there are ''''''people'''''' who can fap to this
You might as well just read furry shit.
>>
>>157662369
She probably uses Byakugan to see Boruto's cummies as it's coming out from his testicles.
>>
>>157662553
>Look I dont like any of the naruto ships and I think they are embarrassing but I do think she would have worked better with Naruto if you ask me.
Fuck off, go back Narusaku forums ESL trash.
>>
>>157662674
Funny thing is i've seen people complain about that doujin artist's Sakura while praising his Hinata.

They all look bad.
>>
>>157662553
>she would have worked better with Naruto if you ask me.
But nobody asked you you piece of shit.Sakura is trash and Naruto ending up with her would have embarrassed his character even further.
>>
>>157662779
I don't like Wataru's artstyle at all
>>
File: Sasuke-laugh.gif (474KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke-laugh.gif
474KB, 400x480px
>>157662737
>Le shipper Fagg getting triggered

Does it bother you cause it's true?
Triggering the Naruto shipper faggs it's so easy.
>>
File: 0049-009.png (260KB, 757x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0049-009.png
260KB, 757x1200px
>>157662609
Sakura stopped being a cunt to Naruto in part 1, for the most part. Her being a bitch to him is just a meme.
>>
>>157662232
>>157662674
>>157662779
why cant any doujin artist make a skinny sexy sakura like in the manga
>>
>>157662737
Do those forums still exist? kek
>>
>>157662779
>Funny thing is i've seen people complain about that doujin artist's Sakura while praising his Hinata.
Those people are blind. The guy is just awful to the point where I think the only other artist worse than him doing Nardo doujins is that faggot naruhodo.
>>
File: saboten_05.jpg (389KB, 1043x1500px) Image search: [Google]
saboten_05.jpg
389KB, 1043x1500px
>>157662779
His older doujins actually looked good, especially this one.
>>
>>157662899
there are SS doujin for that, nobody on sadpanda buys them though
>>
File: lewd.png (252KB, 466x492px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
252KB, 466x492px
>>157662232
>>157662961
>>
>>157662841
>Le shipper Fagg
>Le
>Fagg
This is why nobody takes you seriously.Go buy a dictionary an have it pass it down to you as an Enema.
>>
>watching Boruto

You had your chance to jump of the train when Naruto ended.
You had you chance to jump off after the first (shit) episode of Boruto
If you are still watching you are way past the point of no return.
>>
>>157662857
The fact is that most shipper faggs that hate her live with the image of her from super early part 1 and the fillers.
>>
>>157654406
She's like 5 years younger though, kind of unfair to compare her when you take the fact Hinata has had 2 children as well.
>>
File: Drunk Sakura.jpg (57KB, 736x828px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk Sakura.jpg
57KB, 736x828px
>>157662899
There's plenty of doujins with a Sakura with canon proportions anon. I agree though, Sakura with small tits and a thinner body is best.
>>
>>157662609
>Sakura changed a lot as the manga progressed
She changed for like one arc and then reverted hard after said arc. The only difference was now she was the team healer and got to punch somebody sometimes
>>
>>157662961
>>157662965
im gonna need a sauce if you dont mind, havent fapped in 3 weeks
>>
>>157656708
That's what too much NTR doujins do to ones head.
>>
>>157662899
I don't consider Sakura sexy at all (though I don't think she's ugly either, she just doesn't stand out compared to the other girls), but I do agree more artists should draw her with her actual proportions, if only to have more variety.

Naruhodo just puts a different head in a copy-pasted body.
>>
>>157663026
I actually dropped Naruto years ago. I just came back because I liked the Boruto movie and so far the TV series is doing better than Shippuden for me
>>
>>157663118
the only ones i get are sakura with tsunade´s proportions, naruhodo crap and that. will you spoonfeedme some sauce anon?
>>
>>157663079
Hinata doesn't look a year older than her in either the shitty manga or the crappy anime. Hanabi just dresses better.
>>
>>157663169
>Naruhodo just puts a different head in a copy-pasted body.
This, anon
>>
File: 1442945476887.png (692KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1442945476887.png
692KB, 500x708px
>Sasuke isn't teleporting home every night to fug Sakura
Literally a fag.
>>
>>157663180
Same here, I actually read the Naruto manga because I enjoyed Boruto so much (I regret it because the Obito and Madara stuff was boring and Kaguya was barely a character)
>>
>>157661272
He's not getting paid for his missions and he's not in school or training, so yeah.
Every great ninja's dream is to become a NEET.
>>
File: 6t.jpg (132KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6t.jpg
132KB, 707x1000px
>>157662674
>>157662779
>>157662828
Actual faggots
>>
>>157663139
she may be not my favorite nardo girl, but I fapped to few of them, especially the shizune one
https://exhentai.org/g/1053983/3509829b4c/
https://exhentai.org/g/1009620/c9896a38f6/
https://exhentai.org/g/987062/139dadf1e5/
https://exhentai.org/g/929058/392b5ecc79/
https://exhentai.org/g/931289/28555bedf8/
https://exhentai.org/g/871734/6ba9dc3a6e/
https://exhentai.org/g/51586/679a9667d4/
https://exhentai.org/g/13348/523fbced18/
>>
File: SaHa_I_Look_Only_at_You_20.jpg (258KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
SaHa_I_Look_Only_at_You_20.jpg
258KB, 1075x1518px
>>157663118
honestly sakura's chest is fairly sizable, just she's surrounded by literal anime tits
yeah though, like that one where sai rapes her is pretty good (from back when he was close to relevant)
generally though like with most series, the best erotic fanart is going to be a 1 to a few images, not 10-50 pages
>>
>>157663306
He does teleport, but to the Hokage office.
>>
>>157661272
>>157663334

You now realize he's still a Genin.
>>
>>157663465
I always knew he was gay.
>>
>>157663306
>why is Suigetsu on top of me?
>did he dye his hair pink?, that's embarrassing
>he's heavy
>where's itachi
>my legs hurt
>>
>>157658374
I just thought of something.

When the divine tree emerged and grabbed every living thing, would that include Hidan? If so, then when the tree was destroyed, it would drop the chunks of Hidan so he can now reassemble himself.

>Hidan reassemble himself
>finds out that the Akatsuki is gone
>starts to form his own clan, "The Jashin" which is his religion
>He becomes more Pope like
>Maybe discover a Sage temple and tap into nature
>While they're small in numbers and doesnt have the same destructive powers as the original Akatsuki members, they're all immortal

I would mark the fuck out if that happens and it would be plausible too.
>>
>>157663458
Only the girl's sizes (after Part II):
Hinata > Ino > Temari > Sakura > 1010
>>
>>157663385
I do find merit in his art, although it's not my favorite. He does a couple of things very well.
>>
>>157663306
I mean he has the rinnegan
he could have 6 extra bodies releaving sakura's frustration at any given time
honestly though it's more likely he's using it to let minato's corpse fuck him in the ass cause it's the closest he'll get to the real thing
>>
File: 1495378031342.jpg (20KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1495378031342.jpg
20KB, 379x364px
>>157663497
Imagine Sasuke taking the Chuunin exam again.
>>
>>157663529

He was an experiment from Grass Village.
>>
>>157663497
Kabuto too
>>
File: 4.jpg (842KB, 1018x1522px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
842KB, 1018x1522px
>>157663385
I fapped to Naruhodo's work more than Wataru's. Though I don't necessarily have a problem with Wataru
>>
>>157663385
Yeah no, that still looks like shit , and you have shit taste if you like it.
>>
>>157663570

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2WPslmhVuY
>>
File: download.jpg (265KB, 1426x1000px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
265KB, 1426x1000px
is this accurate
>>
>>157663441
thanks anon, i wish i could hug you, see ya later
>>
>>157663385
His art is shit. Like it wasn't always bad but it is these days
>>
>>157663654
someone made and posted an edit the other day where sasuke isn't there
otherwise accurate though
>>
File: stab.png (301KB, 575x490px) Image search: [Google]
stab.png
301KB, 575x490px
>>157663654
Yeah no, Sasuke wouldn't have that shit
>>
>>157663654

>Sasuke is present

Whatcha think?
>>
>>157662961
Yeah, the old doujins are good.
>>
>>157663531
There's no way Sakura's mosquito bites are bigger than 1010's. Don't even bring up the anime cause everyone is equally flat there.
>>
File: 2212061.jpg (134KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2212061.jpg
134KB, 707x1000px
>>157663644
Nah.
>>
>>157663622
Can you believe this bullshit? not a single thing is right (much less fappable) in that image.
>>
File: 1481834824449.jpg (23KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1481834824449.jpg
23KB, 410x410px
>>157663875
>>
>>157663016
>complaining about LE
typical shipper fagg of hinashit, no argument so you will literally cling at anything else to not end up in embarrasment.
>>
File: 1480570161702.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1480570161702.png
57KB, 276x256px
>>157663875
My god.
>>
>>157663875
I like it.
>>
File: 58885511_p23_master1200.jpg (521KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
58885511_p23_master1200.jpg
521KB, 1024x1024px
I'm glad Moegi is the sensei of the secondary team. She was an underrated cutie in the original series.
>>
File: photo-10403.jpg (8KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
photo-10403.jpg
8KB, 200x267px
>>157662817
>But nobody asked you you piece of shit
Hinatafagg triggered confirmed.
>>157662817
>Sakura is trash
Then Hinata is the ultimate garbage.
>>157662817
>aruto ending up with her would have embarrassed his character even further
Impossible, cause he would have gotten the girl that he wanted, would have been actually someone with actual character to help him and even control his kids.

You honestly cant be this mad.
>>
File: Naru Love 8.jpg (208KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Naru Love 8.jpg
208KB, 725x1024px
The Naru Love series is probably the best Naruto doujin out there.
>>
>>157663596
The grass village didnt experiment on Hidan, it was more like Hidan did experiments with the Jashin religion and was granted immortality. If I wanted to over analyze, the reason they used the word "granted" instead of "obtained" or "achieved" then that means there is an outside force who is able to give these powers. This could also mean that there is someone that has powers on par with Kaguya. Is there an entity actually named Jashin or perhaps Jashin is a form of Sage power?

There is a lot of you can go off from that alone.
>>
>>157664164
>typical shipper fagg of hinashit
Jesus, go get fuck with dictionary ASAP. You're just furthering your status as a laughing stock and the worst part is that you don't seem even capable of comprehending why.
>>
File: 1414624718221.jpg (145KB, 412x670px) Image search: [Google]
1414624718221.jpg
145KB, 412x670px
>>157663654
>Sai not feeling attracted to Ino nor interesting on doing it with her.
>Naruto & Hinata NOT sleeping together.
Hmm yup seems accurate enough except one thing.

sasuke would never take shit from sakura.
>>
>>157662817
Sakura and Naruto could have worked if Kishi kept going with the hints that she might be developing feelings for Naruto towards the beginning of part 2. Obviously now we know it was never his plan and that it was deliberate bait, but Sakura moving on from Sasuke and realizing that Naruto was right there with her the whole time could have probably lead to her being a better character in the end. Instead she just stays obsessed with Sasuke for little reason.
>>
>>157664335
Jashin Otsutsuki maybe?
>>
>>157655738

Oh like Sakura and Hinata don't fantasize about this already.
>>
File: hinata gets BTFO.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hinata gets BTFO.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>157664337
>accuses me of laughing stock while getting triggered.
>on /a/

this is why /A/ fucking hates naruto faggs, they are all whiney bitches, specially the hinata faggs, they are the most insecure shitbags you could encounter.
>>
>>157664358
>>157663706
Sasuke isn't crazy anymore, these days he would just look at her with a blank expression and walk off.
>>
>>157664367
>it was never his plan and that it was deliberate bait,
At some point it was but Hinata faggs and the animation studio kept pestering him with how great hinata was, so he ended up giving up.

which is quite sad because i cant stand hinata nir her fucking fans.
>>
>>157664479
Eh, I don't think so. I'm a Sakurafag but I can believe that he always planned for Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura. He did play around with the idea of Naruto/Sakura but he decided against it.
>>
>>157664422
>/A/
>faggs
Jesus Christ, please learn how to type in proper English before posting here you fucking retard. I swear you ESL's ruin every fucking thread no matter what series. And you calling people insecure while sperging out about Hinata "faggs" every other post is hilarious.
>>
>>157653576
>Also despite all the retarded memes about Goku being a bad father, he's really not.

Team Four Star got people fucked up on that end. Like, most of Gohan's daddy issues in that version still don't make sense with their script.

Android/Most of Cell Saga Vegeta is a bad father. Goku made mistakes but is nowhere near as bad as people think.

the "piccolo is gohan's real dad" jokes are also lame as fuck
>>
>>157664335

Orochimaru got imortality as well, so we can believe that "gaining immortality" is possible by "human means".
>>
>>157664270
>Impossible, cause he would have gotten the girl that he wanted, would have been actually someone with actual character to help him and even control his kids.
You mean the doormat that lets her daughter walk around like a cheap prostitute and didn't have the spine to ask her husband for an actual family photograph, or even a real apology for trying to kill her for that matter?

The one who destroyed her house (which she doesn't own), when her spawn questioned her farce of a marriage?

Yeah, true 10/10 waifu material right there.Naruto could have ended with any girl and it would have been exactly the same by the way, except for Suckura and Karin because they were far too obsessed with a flaming homo who couldn't give less of a shit about them.
>>
>>157655428
nope
>>
File: Hinata Faggs BTFO.gif (1MB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata Faggs BTFO.gif
1MB, 245x138px
>>157664525
>keeps being a Grammar Nazi in 4chan
This is definitely a new breed of retardation, not only do you get triggered by shipping shit but also keep moaning like an autist about grammar.

Because ofcourse you got no fucking argument whatsoever except shit post like the hinata trash that you are.

Because of people like you /a/ hates naruto faggs.
>>
>>157664380
A possibility and there's no reason to rule it out either. If Jashin is an Otsutsuki then they could explain how he is able to manifest his powers without the Divine Tree and found alternative via blood. They could label it as something new like Blood Chakra or Blood Style as en element, or some edgy shit.

>>157664573
Orochimaru is different since his "immortality" is through the means of constant reincarnation and possession. I would call it semi immortal since he's still able to be killed if you find and destroy his spots for the lack of better words.
>>
>>157664552
yea i hate that shit
>>
>>157657076
>Sasuke becomes an absent parent
>Sarada grows up to be a slut with daddy isuess
Well done Sasuke
>>
File: Hinata Ultimate Jobber.png (544KB, 535x673px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata Ultimate Jobber.png
544KB, 535x673px
>>157664624
>talks about waifu material
>keeps shitting on sakura
>Triggered Hinatafagg

You do realise that nothing of what you just said would have happened if Hinata would have just fucked off right?
You think as if these where real people and not from a writting perspective.

Also no, Hinata has no fucking personality and has zero chemistry with naruto, watching them together is boring as fuck. At least with Sakura they bantered and did fun shit.
>>
>>157657334
>She's a time bomb waiting to explode
Is Sarada going to be a school shoter?
>>
>>157664713
now this is autism
>>
Wow. This is pathetic even for this place. You don't even deserve a pity (You). Get some help.
>>
File: Hinata a CUCK.png (190KB, 445x276px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata a CUCK.png
190KB, 445x276px
>>157664813
>someone calls you autist
>call them back the same shit

See what I mean? how fucking retarded can hinatafaggs be. Let alone childish, no wonder why they like such shitty character.
>>
>>157664728

Orochimaru is immortal by changing bodies and placing his own chakra on curse seals like a Horcrux.

Ordinary jutsus or even stabbings doesn't work on him since his body is basically Hashirama cells, unless you have a Totsuka sword like itachi had.
>>
File: smug hinata.jpg (118KB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
smug hinata.jpg
118KB, 636x356px
>there are people who still to this day who are utterly assblasted about hinata winning

These tears will never get old. Keep it coming please.
>>
>>157664803
I'm pretty sure a jobber have to win at least one time or use to be powerful, Hinata never was any of this
>>
File: 1493502964736.jpg (181KB, 475x608px) Image search: [Google]
1493502964736.jpg
181KB, 475x608px
>>157664803
>>157664901
>>
>>157664422
Look faggot, I couldn't care less about your obsession with Hinata and her fans or whatever other grievance kishimoto has shoved down your rectum, but you keep posting the same facebook tier images and the same inane shipper butthurt replies thread after thread after thread, in a broken retarded English to top it all off.

People here are sick of you. If you want to shitpost at least learn proper English, get new pics or fucking grow a sense of humor.You are an even more cancerous version of the tumblr spammers on snk and TG threads.
>>
>>157664901
you reek of underage and newfag, please stop posting any time
>>
File: classic sakura..jpg (99KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
classic sakura..jpg
99KB, 500x402px
>>157664803
>>
Sasuke and Boruto pranking Naruto's hokage rock episode when?
>>
File: ss (2017-05-26 at 04.22.14).jpg (73KB, 800x525px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-05-26 at 04.22.14).jpg
73KB, 800x525px
I just got done with naruto and started shippuden. Is it supposed to start off like this or am I missing something?
>>
>>157665177
yes it's a weird flashforward like the beginning of boruto
>>
>>157665177
it starts with some gaara shit iirc
>>
File: GGSakura.png (102KB, 365x233px) Image search: [Google]
GGSakura.png
102KB, 365x233px
>>157664803
>Girl jobs against a rock
Where have a seen this before?
>>
File: look at me being an asset guys.png (126KB, 531x487px) Image search: [Google]
look at me being an asset guys.png
126KB, 531x487px
>>157665240
>>
>>157664987
so she is a looser with no personality.
Does that mean that her fans who project on her are also lazy loosers?
>>
File: Sakura parenting..jpg (81KB, 843x446px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura parenting..jpg
81KB, 843x446px
>>157665310
>>
>>157665172
>Sasuke and Boruto pranking Naruto's hokage rock episode when?
So something like 80's college hijinks?
>>
>>157665342
Is anyone in Naruto's world a decent parent?
>>
File: 1481209784211.png (64KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1481209784211.png
64KB, 395x401px
>>157665332
>loosers?
>>
>>157665033
>I couldn't care less about your obsession
>I am sick of you.

Anon, you never go full retard but you just keep doing it, You have to stop embarrassing yourself.

>I am triggered but I am not a shipper fagg
You are gonna have to tried harder to conceal your ass blast.
>>
>>157665386
i love this meme
>>
>>157665386
>Is anyone in Naruto's world a decent parent?
Shikamaru's old man seemed pretty decent.
>>
>>157665386
by our standards probably not, they either seem to work rice fields, cook, or become hired soldiers/assassins with high death rates by the time they're 12
denki's parents I guess, that's probably it
>>
File: Hinata X Ground Kun.gif (855KB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata X Ground Kun.gif
855KB, 410x230px
>>157664976
>doesnt like muh hinata so it must be ass blasted narusak
This shit already got old but it's literally the only argument hinata faggs have. how sad.
>>
>>157652627
With Sasuke.
>>
>>157665434
Shikamaru itself is also a pretty good dad, looks like the Nara clan is the only one that knows hot to raise a child
>>
>>157654480
>>https://www.twitter.com/kgnrtfan1/status/866852335624040452
What does it say? not a full translation but the gist of it?
>>
>>157665455

Naruto did the same thing
>>
File: Protect level Hinata.jpg (42KB, 403x450px) Image search: [Google]
Protect level Hinata.jpg
42KB, 403x450px
>>157665118
>underage and newfag
And to think you where doing so great anon, good job.
>>
>>157655077
>Sasuke is also fucking other women
>Sasuke
>fucking
>>
>>157652556
The whole thing is a setup is to show that everyone is getting too soft. Naruto being so overworked just means hes going to miss something obvious and important.
>>
>>157665177
starts with Naruto and Sakura doing fun bell test with Kakashi, akatsuki attacks sand village and takes Gaara, Leaf village goes to help rescue him.
Your picture is the arc straight after this, probably like 5 episodes into shippuden.
>>
>Naruto always ass blasted about not having close relations or family
>Get a family
>Ignores them

This shit isn't canon.
>>
File: Forced Development.png (660KB, 526x658px) Image search: [Google]
Forced Development.png
660KB, 526x658px
>>
>>157665409
The fact that you actually think those two statements are mutually exclusive is a palpable testament to your stupidity. Yes faggot YOU are a tiring piece of shit.

If you were a power-level fag or a SOL-fag or a moe shitter,and still retained your retarded posting style and sinlge-mindness I would still would be calling out your retardation.
>>
why is the coffee maker unplugged?
>>
>>157665635
While the person behind this is probably insufferable, they aren't wrong.
>>
File: naruto-shikamaru.png (227KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-shikamaru.png
227KB, 619x619px
>>157665434
Guy was a drunkard and taught his son some weird shit that made him sexist on top of his mom being a total strict bitch.
>>
>>157665532
spamming cringy images straight from narutoforums, taking this shipping shit seriously to begin with, writing like a complete retard... There's no way you're older than 15, probably some autistic kraut since your grammar is so fucking shit
>>
>>157665757
>made him sexist
tumblr pls leave
>>
>>157665532
>He still at it with this facebook shit
If you're not a narusaku fag you sure do mimic one perfectly.
>>
>>157665757
>made him sexist
He just got even better.
>>
>>157665573
>>157665233
>>157665231
Thanks, I skipped forward a tad and that seems to be correct.
Another question: Is there as much boring filler in shippuden as there was in the first one? I had to skip through like 100 episodes.
>>
>>157652556
What is his paperwork anyway? Is he reforming their tax policy and health care system?
>>
>>157665874
http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden
>>
>>157653576
didn't goku kiss chichi before teleporting to pick up gohan, trunks and vegeta to train in the hyperbolic time chamber?
>>
>>157665532
>>
>>157665757
Not sexist.
>>
>>157665707
She isn't using it. Shouldn't keep stuff plugged in if you aren't using it because it could start a fire!
>>
>>157665757
Oh yeah he did have that thing going for him for a while, I guess its just irony that he wind up marrying someone worse than his mom.
>>
>>157665757
f anything i've seen on /a/ is that Shikamaru is the to-go self insert
>he's lazy just like me
>he's a genius, which I guess is kinda like me who wins arguments 90 times out of 100
>He's totally like me
>he's so based
Never criticize Shikamaru, anon.
>>
>>157665955
Filler scene, not in the manga.
Read the DB manga by the way, it's fantastic, you're hardly going to find a mangaka with a conception of space and mobility on Toriyama's level.
>>
>>157664552
they're saiyans, they have different parenting norms than us. It's like watching a lion in nature and claiming it's a bad father for not parenting like humans do
>>
>>157665935
Thanks anon
>44%
If I was watching these during airing I would be going nuts from all of that filler.
>>
File: 0NPbJVT.jpg (7KB, 93x97px) Image search: [Google]
0NPbJVT.jpg
7KB, 93x97px
>>157666015
I leave my stuff plugged in all the time...I shouldn't do that?
>>
>>157652556
>Dad I got the byakugan
>Eyes aren't spooky
>Wearing chuuni sunglasses
S-son we need to talk
>>
>>157652556

Is called becoming an adult.
>>
Pick a family to self insert into as a 5 year old, you get all the potential clan techniques and have the prospects of an average jonin.
>>
>>157666118
honestly with how bad some parts of naruto get, some of it is worth checking out if you can hold the right arrow key down or no when you're not liking an episode and just go to the next one (assuming you're not streaming)
and rock lee's spinoff gag show is probably better than most of the actual series
>>
>>157666118

Shouton and Kaguya's story filler are worth watching tbqh.
>>
>>157665635
To be very fair, 5 minutes of a genjutsu could be like, 20 years.

Just look at itachi and his power to make someone feel like they were in a genjutsu for 3 days that only lasts a second in real time.
>>
>>157666124
Definitively not.There's also the fact that in case of a blackout, if you leave your appliances connected they might have a short-circuit an ruin them once the electrical current is reestablished.
>>
>>157657037
>>
>>157660029
Yeah, but Bort is a bit more on the Uzumaki bloodline. He's an eyehax Minato.
Himawari is the peak of Hyuuga Eugenics though, the type to make grandpa 1000% proud.
>>
What kind of underwear does Hanabi wear?
>>
>>157666437

Salad can't use Katon yet.
>>
>>157666484

>He's an eyehax Minato

I'd be so happy if he learns Hiraishin.
>>
>>157665455
This is a stupid complain.naruto had the exact same fall (in the middle of a death match by the way). Kishi just loves his pottery like that.
>>
>>157664164
>>157664422
>>157662841
>>157662553

pls stop tumblrwhale just go back to your own shelterted waters
>>
>>157660174
wtf I love the second now
>>
>>157666437
Wow, Salad really needs to work on those daddy issues.
>>
>>157660204
It was all part of the keikaku anon. Geez, looks like you don't even know that he was playing 4D chess with master Eugenics in play.
>>
>>157664713

Probably the gif are you posting, are the more clear moments where it was clear that Hinata won.
>>
File: tbd.jpg (1MB, 1293x2911px) Image search: [Google]
tbd.jpg
1MB, 1293x2911px
>>157660174
>>157666607
>>
File: mad.jpg (21KB, 588x363px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
21KB, 588x363px
>>157664422
>Hinata got revived after such an iconic scene

fucking Kishi I swear, it's like he lost a bet so he had to fuck up his own manga
>>
>>157657037
>Salad in Sakura's part 1 outfit
Muh dick
>>
>>157666780

She didn't died tho.
>>
>>157666780
She never died. She was one of the few that would have survived regardless of Nagato's autistic heel-face turn.
>>
>>157666818
pretty sure she did but characters surviving implied death scenes is shit as well
>>
>>157667067
>>157667092
nvm I remember the tits panels now, but yeah the second point still stands
>>
>>157663654
Ftfy
>>
>>157663306
Is this canon art? Sasuke looks horny because of drugs and Sakura surprised because her plan worked.
>>
File: 1454966346255.jpg (147KB, 457x503px) Image search: [Google]
1454966346255.jpg
147KB, 457x503px
>>157667554
It's based off of this official art.
>>
>>157664552
>the "piccolo is gohan's real dad" jokes are also lame as fuck
Except Super is making this as canon as it gets, Goku is a retard man child that only cares about his own training. He does the rest because Chi Chi yells at him if he doesn't.
>>
File: fantasy.jpg (1MB, 1887x1300px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy.jpg
1MB, 1887x1300px
>>157667639
All of the AU covers look more appealing than the actual world of ninja wizards.
>>
>yfw everything up to this point is all according to keikaku
>>
>>157667754
>Goku is a retard man child
You faggets don't understand Goku. He is free on a level you could never understand or achieve, he does literally whatever the fuck he wants (which is rarely ever malicious) , which makes him pretty based in my book.
>>
>>157667918
>Kakashi is a wizrd and Sakura a dwarf
Absolute pottery Kishi.
>>
File: just as planned.jpg (61KB, 505x625px) Image search: [Google]
just as planned.jpg
61KB, 505x625px
>>157668056
>strict and always serious with daughters growing up
>instant nice and loving grandpa
God bless the plan.
>>
File: smuglatto.png (1MB, 1525x843px) Image search: [Google]
smuglatto.png
1MB, 1525x843px
>>
>>157657947
>>157658153
This is true, which is why I find it kind of dope that Bort is clearly better friends with Shikadai than anyone else. The teams aren't necessarily friend groups in the same way that I don't consider the fags that I work with to be the main characters of my life.
>>
Why did they have to name their children after breakfast and abortions?
>>
>>157659845
he wanted him to look different and longer hair was already taken by Minato, so he gave him shorter
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.