[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ore monogatari.jpg (116KB, 862x485px) Image search: [Google]
ore monogatari.jpg
116KB, 862x485px
This was cute
>>
>>157636288
It was the ultimate wish fulfillment anime for otaku losers, but yeah, it was a little cute too.
>>
>>157636589
It's shoujo.
>>
>>157636839
No, Kimi no todoke is shoujo, this is wish fulfillment anime for fugly otaku losers.
>>
>>157636992
Ore Monogatari was actually published in the same shoujo magazine as Kimi ni Todoke. Why are you shitposting? Are you misunderstanding what "shoujo" means?
>>
File: ore no monogatari.png (2MB, 1007x1712px) Image search: [Google]
ore no monogatari.png
2MB, 1007x1712px
>>157636288
I liked the best friend character, because he was the only one who seemed fully self-aware about how cliche high school romance anime generally are.

But yeah, it was cute.
>>
>>157636288
it makes me want a genre where a stronk fat or bara guy fights fuck bois and harem mcs.
>>
>>157637098
>>Anyone with a different opinion than mine is a shitposter

I know what shoujo means but it seems that you do not know what shitposting is.
>>
>>157636288
yeah it was
>>
>>157637098
Not that guy, but just because something is marketed to a certain audience doesn't mean that's the same audience that will ultimately consume it.
>>
>>157637114
He was a homosexual.
>>
>>157637188
>different opinion
Yea except your opinion has no effect on the target demographic of the manga/anime. Literally all that determines if a manga is shounen/seinen/shoujo/josei is the magazine it was published in. If it was targeted towards "fugly otaku losers" then it would have been in a seinen magazine.
>>
>>157636589
For it to be wish fulfilment to a group of people wouldn't the MC at least need to tick one of those boxes? I don't know about you but the MC didn't seem like an otaku or a looser, he seemed like a pretty popular normal guy.
>>
>>157636288
until the plastic wrap came out

>>157636589
>>157636992
>people responding to this obvious shitpost
>>
>>157637625
I dunno the plastic wrap scene was pretty cute in its own weird way.
>>
>>157637389
Maybe that anon wishes he was a fit bara giant who works in a gay bar and practices kissing with his male friends
>>
>>157636589
>Every happy story is wish fulfillment
Go read your "suffering for the sake of suffering" trash.
>>
>>157636288
Yes, it was.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.