[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Kiznaiver the last good arthouse anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: kiznaiver op.webm (725KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kiznaiver op.webm
725KB, 1280x720px
Was Kiznaiver the last good arthouse anime?
>>
>Kiznaiver
>good
I agree.
>>
Koe no Katachi just came out.
>>
>>157636181
Why didn't people like Kiznaiver? I just watched it and I thought it was really good.
>>
Kiznaiver solely existed to get lampooned by Luluco.
>>
>>157636284
Because they already saw the names "Trigger" and "Okada" before they watched it and had a confirmation bias that it would turn out to be shit. I was the opposite. I watched it and was surprised by how much I liked it even though it was made by those two.
>>
>>157636284
I watched it and pretty much didn't like anything about it.
>>
>>157636284
>Why didn't people like Kiznaiver? I just watched it and I thought it was really good.
I remember watching the first 2 eps or something and being really annoyed by the extremely predictable plot and flat characters.
>>
>>157636181
still can't believe the vocalist from that OP died soon after the anime ended
>>
>>157636284

The characters were terrible, it was the usual melodramatic Okada slop, and there was a fucking ridiculous amount of wasted potential with such a cool concept. Probably my least favourite Trigger anime overall.
>>
>>157636284
They wasted a lot of episodes not doing anything but stupid shit like a trip or BBQ. It feels like didn't accomplish much during the entire length of the show.
That one episode that ended with the group screaming in pain in the rain was amazing though.
>>
Kiznaiver was better than Luluco, Kill la Kill and LWA (TV)
>>
>>157636284
Watch more anime.
>>
>still reverse trolling Kiznaiver after all this time
Bless you fags. At least the character designs were glorious.
>>
>>157636738
What did you like about the character designs?
>>
>>157636771
Sleek and sexy. Especially for the two autists.
>>
>>157636181
Is this the last shit thread on /a/?
>>
>>157636806
I guess I didn't like how obviously telegraphed the characters' personalities were from their designs. Ended up feeling a bit amateur, like the result of a character design 101 course.
>>
The show was so bad is killed the singer of Boom Boom Satellites.
>>
File: hdqefault.png (669KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
hdqefault.png
669KB, 1280x721px
>>157636284
I remember really liking it in the beginning, but having some problems with how character interactions and motivations played out as it went on. One specific complaint, though, is how inconsequential the whole city-wide control and experiment actually was. They made it seem like a big deal, and I was expecting some huge escalation of scale. Sonozaki made her move with all of the Gomorin at the end, but none of it even mattered. I realize that was part of the point (they specifically call it out), but I still felt let down.
>>
>>157636181
LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME
>>
>>157636181
No, that was Infinite Ryvius. Kiznaiver was literal garbage.
>>
>kiznavier
>good
>kiznavier
>arthouse
>>
>>157637010
How did he die?
>>
>>157636181
>arthouse anime
im gonna kill you
>>
>>157637160
Brain cancer
>>
>>157637160
He watched Kiznaiver
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.